Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing (18116 Views)

Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) / John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story / Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Precious91(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
lol
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by superior1: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
He needs to go prostrating to his sister and beg her to stop taking the money

1 Like

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Starrylady(f): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
?
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Okdanny: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
truly u have change ....but pray d money got missing one day u are not around ...if not u will be a suspect
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by BUSHHUNTER: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
You friend must be a DOPER
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by kamair237(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
soe:
Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new CEO for Microsoft Europe. Five thousand candidates assembled on a large ground.
One of the candidates was Ayodele, a Naija guy. Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asked those who do not know Java program to leave.
Two thousand candidates left immediately. Ayodele says to himself, "I do not know JaVa but I have nothing to loose if I stay. I'll give it a trial. Bill Gates asked the candidates who
never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave.
Two thousand left again.. Ayodele says tohimself "I never managed anybody by myself but I have nothing to loose if I stay. What will happen to me if I stay?" So he stayed. . Then Bill Gates asked candidates who do not have diploma in management to leave. Five hundred people left.. Ayodele says to himself, "I have a degree not diploma, but what have I got to loose if I stay?" So he stayed.
At this point, the remaining five hundred applicants were moved into a large room. Lastly, Bill gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serb-Croatian language to leave.
Four hundred and ninety-eight candidates left the room. Ayodele says to himself, "I do not speak one word of Serb - Croatian but what do I have to loose?" So he stayed and finds himself with one other candidate.
Everyone else had gone. Bill Gates joined them and said,
"Apparently you are the only two candidates who speaks Serb - Croatian, so I'll now like to hear you have a conversation together in that language." Calmly, Ayodele turns to the other and says, "Wahala wa o!" The other candidate answers "O gaju o, mo ti fé daku!!
Naija no dey miss out!

Na joke we dey o
Oboy u no wellll at all...... sahh....!!!!
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
@figo77, tell him datz terrible.
I wonder why pple always think every thief must be a guy,
whereas we can clearly see in this age that ladies usually
lead the highest level of theft in Naija---Bank Robberies,
and so fully armed commandeering hefty men.

I was leaving in a particular house and recently there were
two thefts in succession,
FIRST: two phones (from all possibilities it was in-house).
SECOND: two phones wt my laptop and more painfully my
much-loved earpiece that was attached to the laptop
(again from the look of things, twas in-house).

My observation was that during these two robberies, there
was ds lady that'll always come home for breaks from school b4
the incidents. But since we were majorly guys and students
we always shift the blame game away from her, actually she was
the only young lady in the house too, but she's the landlordz
daughter.

After these incidents my mind always tell me we shldn't always
exonerate her she myt be involved in the dirty act. We the
other occupants in that house are soft guys...but can't trust
anybody by their looks sha. But sometimes we have very terrible
ladies, WOLVES IN SHEEP'S SKIN.

Sorry bro, I can feel ur friend's pains. He shd continue to convince
his parents, they've fixated their bad experience on him.
And I think the parents are the very unapproachable/stern/uncaring
type, they should by now understand the kind of child that they have
or be able to discern his change in character.
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
the truth will set him free one day

1 Like

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by khalebzy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
tt
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by willyboss: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
@op, tell him to keep an eye on the sister. Perhaps he could set a trap for her!
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by kennyman2000(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Law of repercussion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by whytepawn1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
soe:
Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new CEO for Microsoft Europe. Five thousand candidates assembled on a large ground.
One of the candidates was Ayodele, a Naija guy. Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asked those who do not know Java program to leave.
Two thousand candidates left immediately. Ayodele says to himself, "I do not know JaVa but I have nothing to loose if I stay. I'll give it a trial. Bill Gates asked the candidates who
never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave.
Two thousand left again.. Ayodele says tohimself "I never managed anybody by myself but I have nothing to loose if I stay. What will happen to me if I stay?" So he stayed. . Then Bill Gates asked candidates who do not have diploma in management to leave. Five hundred people left.. Ayodele says to himself, "I have a degree not diploma, but what have I got to loose if I stay?" So he stayed.
At this point, the remaining five hundred applicants were moved into a large room. Lastly, Bill gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serb-Croatian language to leave.
Four hundred and ninety-eight candidates left the room. Ayodele says to himself, "I do not speak one word of Serb - Croatian but what do I have to loose?" So he stayed and finds himself with one other candidate.
"Apparently you are the only two candidates who speaks Serb - Croatian, so I'll now like to hear you have a conversation together in that language." Calmly, Ayodele turns to the other and says, "Wahala wa o!" The other candidate answers "O gaju o, mo ti fé daku!!
Naija no dey miss out!

Na joke we dey o
those guys need psychiatric evaluation.
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Noblefreeman(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=figo77 post=35881451]I have a friend who I think is down emotionally. He said his parent does not trust him. They tend to accuse him when money is missing in the house. He said when he was young he do steal at home but now he has changed. But his parents are yet to believe. He said
Please nl, what should he do?

Cc:Ishilove
Lalasticlala
[Simple thing,get very violent with them,threaten to burn the house and tell them u will commit suicide,then beat ur sister to comfession,that's all]
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by slymichael(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Pls my candid advice is for u to go back and pray seriously. Good name is beta dan diamond. See wot ur past have caused u? Sorry though.
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Kennedymac(m): 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
bro i understand ur plight, why not set a trap wit a large sum of money for ur sister since she's ur prime suspect and when u do that hide a video camera somewhere visible so it could capture her on the act then ur case don set tight
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by GboyegaD(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
The issue is that they are yet to trust you and you just have to be patient with them however, try as much as you can to avoid going home and when they raise any alarm, tease them that you don't want their money to get missing.
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by hahn(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Midehi:
the hunter is bn hunted now grin....repercussion, since you have changed from stealing, time will clear the whole truth, be patience!

Op, you don hear? Be patience
grin
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
pinpinkay:
sorry op , stop stealing .. God wil bless u . u wil not die ijn .. i wish u quick recovery

where this one come out from?
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by chigoizie7(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
naijainfogalery:
First of all a thief will always be a thief, but if has truely changed, he needs to win his parent trust back

1. Call your parents and confess all your sins that is everyone that you can remember even the ones they didnt know
2. Ask them for forgiveness
3. Tell them you have changed and would do everything to redeem your image
4. Promise them with a written note that you will never steal again
5. Dont just say it, act it, the same way they know you were once a thief is the same way they will know you are no more a thief
6. OP stop lying cos all liars are thieves and they must go to hell BUT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO PAINT THE STORY AS IF IT WASNT YOU.

CHAI I HATE LIARS - YOU DEFINITELY STOLE THE MONIES tongue

I am still certain that he didn't do it.

*if he was actually d one stealing all, then there is no way for him to be down and weak.

*if he had been stealing, he would never open up to his friend about the accusations.

*since he was not the one, then the sister is, or the parents are jut victimizing him for no just cause.

*the parents are just mean and wicked. He was wrongly accused, u later found out it was not actually him, why didn't u apologise to him for accusing him wrongly? NO, it wrong. Every being deserves respect.

*seriously, if I keep getting such accusations, I will make sure I steal a huge amount, invest it and never return home ever again. Make dem dey dere house, make me kwanu live my life.
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Midehi:
the hunter is bn hunted now grin....repercussion, since you have changed from stealing, time will clear the whole truth, be patience!

Choi! grin grin You just finally have Mr. English a big blow.
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by DworldsGM: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
i feel your pain cause i once cross that path how d name ended was that i stopped stealing i mean COMPLETELY STOPED thank God i didn't go back to my vomit coz now i detest stealing to the extend i dont pick moni on d floor .d only dif between your case nd mine is you sis my advice endure d instults nd name i kw is depressing nd painful but dont wori rhe truth will surely come out, nd when it dose which will surely happen your parent will love you more than they hated you. ;Di feel your pain cause i once cross that path how d name ended was that i stopped stealing i mean COMPLETELY STOPED thank God i didn't go back to my vomit coz now i detest stealing to the extend i dont pick moni on d floor .d only dif between your case nd mine is you sis my advice endure d instults nd name i kw is depressing nd painful but dont wori rhe truth will surely come out, nd when it dose which will surely happen your parent will love you more than they hated you. So i beg endure it coz its jst giv a dog a name dats happening to you but if you endure it dat name will be changed
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by tellwisdom: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op go and return the money your friend is accused of. Ole jati jati angry
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by AreaFada2: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
soe:

. Then Bill Gates asked candidates who do not have diploma in management to leave. Five hundred people left.. Ayodele says to himself, "I have a degree not diploma, but what have I got to loose if I stay?" So he stayed.
Naija no dey miss out!
Na joke we dey o

O gaju o. Hehehehe. 9ja forming. Nor be today. grin cheesy
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hmmn..Thats bad..
U knw wat? tell ur frend/ursef to listen to dis freestyle by me.. It will cheer him up & expose the thief
grin

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Let him start stealing again.cos i cnt be sufferin 4rm wat i dnt knw anytin abt beta ma kuku do am.
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Samneer: 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Brother figo77, he needs Christ. Not the kind salvation you've and see in churches today. He needs genuine salvation and justification by faith.
Please kindly read Hebrews 4:15

Thanks
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Richy4(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
So what did you friend do when he heard that the money was mis counted?

Was that not the best time to demand an apology from his parents. Teens of this days why do they usually keep their brains.

This technology has made most to keep their brains on their cell phones. Any little thing, they will just jump on the Internet go on social media with their phones and ask what to do. No more impulse to iron things out when the event was ongoing.
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
soe:
...Everyone else had gone. Bill Gates joined them and said,
Naija no dey miss out!

Na joke we dey o

[size=18pt]Nice one grin cheesy grin[/size]
Re: He Is Been Accused Wrongly For Stealing by ikorodureporta: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Observation: ''HE IS BEEN ACCUSED...''

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Change My Name / Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns / Sad Marital Tales From My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.