Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance (25074 Views)

NOI POLL: Nigerians Rate Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari / Sex For Food Rocks IDPs Camps, Female IDPs Offer Camp Officials Sex – NOI Polls / Jonathan, NOI, Governors And The Excess Crude Account Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by eph12(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The remaining 30% are People from the South East, who pray and fast everyday that Nigeria Should never move forward, so that Nigerians will regret Voting out the Incompetent fool below!
So you too didn't even read the article you posted ehn? Complete breakdown was given and the 30% was divided between the not approved and undecided. Take it easy o.

3 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by TI1919(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2015
grin
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by jaybee3(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2015
chymystique:

the survey is uncalled for cause we all know that even if PMB is not performing his brothers will say he is cause he is their BROTHER... the fact is this govt is stagnant as of today in other sectors. BH aside

I don’t think you should view it in Isolation since it’s not intended to be a snapshot. I’m guessing it’s going to be a continuous measurement used in tracking is acceptance rating. That’s usually a good indicator for leaders willing to re-contest in future elections.

I wouldn't really fault this survey since the euphoria of his triumph as expected would still be lingering across the states that actively supported his candidacy
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Enahi(f): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2015
BlackBaron:
Liar liar, pants on fire!

I was glad to see the back of Jonathan, but now left extremely disappointed with Buhari's first days in power after all that pre election promises.

The 70% must be those living in Apo Legislative quarters, or either the NE, central states are suffering from delusion.
Don't mind the fools, Buahri can deceive his Northerners and cows but can't deceive me.

4 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by ThisMeansWAR: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The Wailing Wailers above will never sleep today!!
whenever a wailer quotes yyou, just type AWW.. AWW signifies sympathy for someone in pain and it also means Association of wailing wailers. grin

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by alabiyemmy(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Any rubbish from any fool makes front page these days

3 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Billygee2u: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2015
you are a confused liar.

3 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by missKiffy(f): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The remaining 30% are People from the South East, who pray and fast everyday that Nigeria Should never move forward, so that Nigerians will regret Voting out the Incompetent fool below!
Babe your head is there

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by obiemurphy(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2015
I want to knw in which sector,,,he has performed so well in a short space of 30 days?is it in education,security,infrastructures,Power,sports,entertainment,Economy e.t.c

4 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by chymystique(f): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2015
arbitter:

And by your dumb Logic, its you pathetic animals down SOuth that Hate and disapprove of him and will ALWAYS DO! And just to prove my point, just take a notice at all of you reacting to this report with tantrums and tirades. YOU ARE ALL FROM THE SS/SE. Coincidence eh?

I bet you were thinking just because people watch silently as you rail against Buhari unchallenged for the past Month somehow meant EVRYONE shares your opinions. BUT as it turns out a large portion of this country doesn't 'irrationally hate Buhari', define his Presidency as a failure after 40 Days, or wish for him to fail.

lol @ hate.. I dont hate buhari and I wish his govt well.. I'm indifferent about him and politicians but lets call a spade a spade... This is no survey but a beer parlour talk. His govt is yet to put its gear on so am wondering what the performance is about or maybe you can enlighten me more. Pls no BH

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by ThisMeansWAR: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2015
Enahi:
This is a joke right? This poll was obviously conducted by liar Mohammed.
they said NOI poll... Ngozi okonjo iweala polls... olodo.
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by PecE2Make: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2015
How did u know? Did u conduct house to house survey? I smile lies......

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by hollarwaley: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2015
GidisFinest:
Positive change - PMB cannot achieve anything until 6 months, GEJ did it
Negative change - Baba Go Slow see what you have caused.

Who is deceiving who? undecided

6 months in how many years, use ur brain
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Cyriloha(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/07/14/noi-70-of-nigerians-approve-buharis-30-days-performance/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
I think is time with start telling ourselves the truth buhari is not doing well jona did not met up to people's expectations because in a country where there has been insurgency for long and your telling me we are moving or fine we are moving backwards or forward? This is hight time where we boldly look into each others eyes and say Bro or sis that thing you did is not good or its very good. .......mind you that those who has been killed in this country are humans like me and you combination of Man and woman mind you that it's blood that are been shed mind you that blood is thicker than water. .....Some will say what is thus fool saying or it those not concern me okay sit back and relax one day it will concern you
FROM MY OWN OPINION SINCE WE CHANGED FROM MILITRY TO CIVILIAN RULES; ALTHOUGH THE MILITRY RULES WAS BY FORCE SOMETHING BUT THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER AND ACTIVE GOVERNMENT. .THANKS

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by sammyj: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Bros take it easy on her oooo !!! grin grin grin
Trailblazer1:
Ngeneukwenu the dullard economist grin

Who were the sample population of the poll?
Daura cows or 2000 bokoharam casualties undecided

You're now a certified dullard cry

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by sweatlana: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2015
What?

This is the BIGGEST LIE OF THE CENTURY!!!

3 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by omogin(f): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Those surveyed must have been in daura. Now survey all geopolitical zones in nigeria and show us the results. 4 years will be here soon, keep fooling yourselves. Lol...

3 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Gboliwe: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2015
And there's no record of the SW in this report. Is it an omission or there's no region like that in Nigeria anymore? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by nganjiwa2014(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Stop insulting urself about these politicians bcuz they are just gahtering their money jay jay.

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Twoboys: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2015
I hope Mr President is not going to allow himself to be carried away by any form of sycophancy. Nigerian political appointees, always telling their leaders what they want to hear till they succeed in blinding them to the reality.

3 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by alabiyemmy(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
they said NOI poll... Ngozi okonjo iweala polls... olodo.

I know u will mention Iweala. Olodo
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Maintech: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

i concur. majority of our south east brothers pray that this administration fails woefully.
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Burger01(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Oponu!
Oponu ara galatian is what the fool is smiley

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Allee90: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2015
My Born to Rule people.... Always ahead of your SS/SE Slaves. They call you illitrates and you see them as slaves in their fatherland
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by lilmax(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2015
Security has improved gringringringrin

cheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by chymystique(f): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2015
jaybee3:

I don’t think you should view it in Isolation since it’s not intended to be a snapshot. I’m guessing it’s going to be a continuous measurement used in tracking is acceptance rating. That’s usually a good indicator for leaders willing to re-contest in future elections.

I wouldn't really fault this survey since the euphoria of his triumph as expected would still be lingering across the states that actively supported his candidacy

@ the bold, dont you think they should ve started it in a transparent way¿ security, electricity has not improved to the percentage they claimed. Even the zones that claimed he is performing, most of them ve being displaced from their homes in just this one month and few weeks and some ve not seen electricity in their homes even in Gej's tenure and they are here praising nepotism. They should stop jamming our heads with this backyard survey and go jam radio biafra pls

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by ifeegee(f): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2015
I sincerely believe that this govt will eventually get their acts together ,but for this poll, I have my reservations.

I live in WUYE , we've not had light since last night and it has been same situation since over a year we moved to this place.

When people speak of power improvement, i just laugh.

This govt will just have to fair well for people like me who believe in this country.

God show our leaders way and guide them in truth. Teach us the subjects to have faith and play our part in building this nation. Amen

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Spybradd: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

and luk at the two-faced janus promoting peace between igbos and yorubas! U are cursed and remain so until u change ur hypocritical chameleonic evil ways..the evil forest will certainly find ur carcase..

@goddamm thread,what u expect? The goddamm apc led fed govt aint coming out to say otherwise goddammit..and again 30 days? Well keep da self commendation and day dream on.

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by holyokoto(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Ngeneukwenu the dullard economist grin

Who were the sample population of the poll?
Daura cows or 2000 bokoharam casualties undecided

You're now a certified dullard
cry

This post is from people like you that want Buhari"s administration to collapse in order for us to realise we had made a bid mistake in voting PMG. Everyone new 70% can not approve this administration for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Colloquium And The ‘Benching’ Of Fashola As A Spectator - Enitan Olukotun / Pictures From Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday Celebration / Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.