Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance (25077 Views)

NOI POLL: Nigerians Rate Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari / Sex For Food Rocks IDPs Camps, Female IDPs Offer Camp Officials Sex – NOI Polls / Jonathan, NOI, Governors And The Excess Crude Account Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Obascoetubi: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2015
many ppl are dying in the hands of boko haram

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The remaining 30% are People from the South East, who pray and fast everyday that Nigeria Should never move forward, so that Nigerians will regret Voting out the Incompetent fool below!

Babe forget...If truth be told,one would certify that you ugly both in & out.

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by 9jatatafo(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2015
This write up is sponsored by liar lar Mohammed I guess. Stop deceiving people please.

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by mildflame: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2015
PMB na Sabi master
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by chukkiephil(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2015
The result of the poll conducted by the NOI which is affiliated to Gallup, showed that the north-east, north-central and north-west recorded the highest approval percentages. now this is funny grin if this is true, does it mean they are enjoying the bombings and killings of boko haram?? Obviously it's not true! FAKE NEWS! grin

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by ernecy(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2015
Wow awesome news, but pls tell it to the birds!

Bcuz Adonbiliv ur story!!!

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Berrymoss(f): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The remaining 30% are People from the South East, who pray and fast everyday that Nigeria Should never move forward, so that Nigerians will regret Voting out the Incompetent fool below!
.ur post depicted ur background.u lacked proper home training woman.

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by laclass(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2015
This kind of topic only appear in Yoruba media and Hausa media ,even when people are dying like chicken in the north since this man came on board .no hard feelings

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by putin3: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2015
NOI is a scam.Approve Buhari for what? What's buhari achievement since swearing in.shit maybe the poll was conducted inside ado rock,scarcity of fuel,no light in my area,bk increase,high cost of living standard,turkey is now 1200 naira a kilo it has never happen in Nigeria :in fact anything about this transition is scam

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by samsard(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The Wailing Wailers above will never sleep today!!
Am guessing you are not igbo, for pointing out the south east does not approve of Buhari's performance. Biafra should be the way to go for the SE and SS but we all know the binding factor is oyel money. But that 70% approval rating sha, improvement in power supply is evidently not Buhari's making + security has worsened.

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Spybradd: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
whenever a wailer quotes yyou, just type AWW.. AWW signifies sympathy for someone in pain and it also means Association of wailing wailers. grin

spotlite mumu

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by horlabiyi(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
iLaugh

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by jmaine: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Just looking at the stats makes me laugh . . . . . . grin

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
missKiffy:

Babe your head is there
Dn't stop taking ur daily drugs becox ur BloodViscosity and vascular resistance that result to insurfficient pancrea production of insulin,....You want know me via my mobile

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by ismyheal75: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Just take a look at their empty and infantile comments below....

I love you.
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by ndcide(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Suddenly, APC folks now like NOI polls.

Interestingly, I'm one of those who have the opinion that PMB have not done anything to warrant early praises.

These stats, are based on emotional sentiments. It can't be the truth.

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by repogirl(f): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lmao, jokers will keep deceiving themselves! poll ko toll ni!

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Season of people behind fake monikers. Males pretending to be females,and vice versa. The most annoying one is someone from let's say benue pretending to be an igbo person;insulting the yorubas just the pitch the two tribes against each other,causing confusion and spreading hate and tension all over the place. This is very bad. Enemies of Nigeria's unity!

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by misreal(m): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by misreal(m): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/07/14/noi-70-of-nigerians-approve-buharis-30-days-performance/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
person never begin work,dem.don begin approve..in fact I am relocating to hell fire.tired of Nigerians.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by chukkystar(m): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

na man be dis..

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
The poll was conducted inside Aso Rock cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Super1Star: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Even if you pack into a new house, it will take you minimum of 90days to settle down totally.

Mr President, you have my goodwill for 6months. Keep doing the good work. Slow but steady and solid.
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
The remaining 30% are saTANic.
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by viktor01(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Under 46 days: Naira is falling @145 The economy is crumbling NASS is in chaos Bokoharam is killing with impunity Yet some evil spirits still had the guts to rate the dullard 70%
Who were the sample population of the poll? Daura cows or 2000 bokoharam casualties undecided

You're now a certified
who were the sampled populace? Gud questn my bro.

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by imsuboi(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
seniorklop:
Oops! Ma'am you've made your point. We in the progressive and pro-Buhari should not engaged in name calling particularly to the opposition parties. Lets show we are well cultured and what we are defending is national interest which of course are alien in the past. This is part of the change we are talking about. Don't you think so?

Did you smoke paw paw leaf?

Apc? Well cultured?

You need to get your little brain checked. Some nuts are loose undecided

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by anigold(m): 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/07/14/noi-70-of-nigerians-approve-buharis-30-days-performance/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

abeg is too early for this... Not even up to 1 year sycophants are looking for what to scream about... When buhari performs even a blind man will see that He has done well...... So abeg make una relax.... Abegi

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by idris4r83(m): 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Best comment of the month. 100000000000000likes

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by pasol4real(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Is dis the change some fuls voted for.?
Making Nigerians laugh at their silly lies n propagandas.How on earth can any reasonable government make a statement like dis ?
This clearly shows the direction, we are bin led by dis government.with dis kind of leadership,i think Nigeria is heading for the rocks.
This is completely unacceptable .

Never bin a suppoter of the biafrian cause
But with dis kind of leadership i think biafra might Just be the right way to go.
So today here n now i plegde my total support n loyalty to the biafran struggle.

Nnamdi kanu uve Just won another soul.

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by christinie(f): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Another APC propaganda. U people can lie eh! I hate APC for deceiving Youths and making false promises to us!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Stop Calling Nigeria ‘Naija’ - NOA To Nigerians / Kogi/Bayelsa Elections: We Won't Accept Any 11th-hour Judgements – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.