Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance (25072 Views)

NOI POLL: Nigerians Rate Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari / Sex For Food Rocks IDPs Camps, Female IDPs Offer Camp Officials Sex – NOI Polls / Jonathan, NOI, Governors And The Excess Crude Account Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by ONYX5(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=35882889]The remaining 30% are People from the South East, who pray and fast everyday that Nigeria Should never move forward, so that Nigerians will regret Voting out the Incompetent fool below! this guy or girl is the biggest ediot ever

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Godsees: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
How many people are on Callapp, instead of you to go and ask those great uncles and aunts in the villages. Okare Chigaba
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
i am yet to see the change yet.

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by bigerboy200: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
WombRaiders:
[size=18pt]Stop decieving the illiterate dullard

In 2 mths time una wey vote for this bigot will soon begin to stone him[/size]
Smh..If d government succeeds it might affect u n me positively likewise if it fails... why don't u just put hatred one side and wish well 4 d country.
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by seniorklop: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ah! Well, FYI i'm perfectly okay! I am an advocate for change and that does not necessarily means i am an APC. That you see us supporting an individual does not mean we support the party he/she is affiliated to. I hope your big brain can accommodate my explanation? Sule! Laffs
imsuboi:

Did you smoke paw paw leaf?

Apc? Well cultured?

You need to get your little brain checked. Some nuts are loose undecided
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by ThisMeansWAR: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Enahi:
You are the olodo, I d I o t like you. Slave to a duallard.
mumu grin
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by M4gunners: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
No be only 70% na 700%.By the way, why won't northerners have the highest rating? The only job created was sacking the southerners and easterns from their position,then give it to the northerners.

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by hossanna22: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lwtmp........30days in office, all motions no movements.......yu no get certificate yet you wan choose minister on merit..wetin be d merit

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by imsuboi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
seniorklop:
Ah! Well, FYI i'm perfectly okay! I am an advocate for change and that does not necessarily means i am an APC. That you see us supporting an individual does not mean we support the party he/she is affiliated to. I hope your big brain can accommodate my explanation? Sule! Laffs

Your "explanation" contradicts itself.

Here's what you should do with your "change" slogan.

Write it on a sheet of paper.
Fold it up neatly.
Shove it up yer anal sphincter. smiley

Do have a nice day :*
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by DaMaster(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oh! I can see you are the most brilliant economist in the world. Are you not aware that economic problems that are resultant of many days woes cannot be reversed in 46 days?Boko haram killing: Is it not stewpid of you to think a govt. of 46 days will stop what an incompetent fool who ruled for 46 X 48 days without proper handing over refused to stop?
Trailblazer1:
Ngeneukwenu the dullard economist grin

Under 46 days:
Naira is falling @145
The economy is crumbling
NASS is in chaos
Bokoharam is killing with impunity
Yet some evil spirits still had the guts to rate the dullard 70%

Who were the sample population of the poll?
Daura cows or 2000 bokoharam casualties undecided

You're now a certified dullard
cry
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by seniorklop: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Contradict? Meehn, how do i explain it to you again? Let me put it as elementary as i can. Buhari is someone i entrusted my vote on...cos' i know he will deliver on his promises to the country. However, Buhari is a muslim does that mean i am a muslim too?

Enjoy the rest of the day.
#shakingheadinrelief
imsuboi:

Your "explanation" contradicts itself.

Here's what you should do with your "change" slogan.

Write it on a sheet of paper.
Fold it up neatly.
Shove it up yer anal sphincter. smiley

Do have a nice day :*
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Under 46 days:
Naira is falling @145
The economy is crumbling
NASS is in chaos

cry
chaiiii u bad gan!!!!

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by kuchikau: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
The terrorist president has blood on his hands and will neva succed...anyone trying to applaude him is just deceiving him/herself

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by kuchikau: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Buhari must reap wat he sowed..God cannot be mocked..
I MISS GEJ

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Emyson01(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Thumbs up PMB!

1 Like

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by guardsman: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
To d eternal shame of TANoids, NOIPolls named after its creator, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (NOI) has carried out a poll which reveals dat d overwhelming majority of nigerians ar satisfied wit d president's performance.
PMB is workinsg, making money 4 nigeria & rendering accounts in a transparent manner. d foreign reserve has moved frm $29b to over $31b in just one month even without ministers.
Now dat stealing is corruption, i would be surprised if GEJ who superitended over d most massive looting of our national treasury in history escapes jail.

TANoids when will u hav sense?.

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Super1Star: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wailing Wailers are minorities once again, just as they were minorities at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by shalomm: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
dondo83:
The tanoids are soo foolish if you send them free airtime that starts with buharis name, they would have deleted the text before realising the error. The op wrote a story and stated channels tv as the source yet you all ignored the source and attacked the op. senseless bigots

you were making a point....then you concluded by insulting. think about it.
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by nortcentrallord(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Under 46 days:
Naira is falling @245
The economy is crumbling
NASS is in chaos

cry

To this present government, everything is a game and every lie and deceit is covered with propaganda. By the time NIGERIA realizes, the end would have come.
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by IBBG(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Why dem dey deceive the president. Na dis kind statistic go mak am fail o. Cos wen him suppose seat up work dem go d deceive am say him don do too much.
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by InvertedHammer: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
NO I == Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

Someone is trying to butter PMB up for a soft-landing.

That's all.

/
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by CORRECTMAN78(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Under 46 days:
Naira is falling @245
The economy is crumbling
NASS is in chaos

cry

APC doing what they know how to do best; propoganda.
They had 1st class in "propogandolgy" from University of Ibadan
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by dustmalik: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Super1Star:
Wailing Wailers are minorities once again, just as they were minorities at the polls.
And they shall forever remain so.
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wrong post
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by val4o: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The remaining 30% are People from the South East, who pray and fast everyday that Nigeria Should never move forward, so that Nigerians will regret Voting out the Incompetent fool below!

Just take a look at their empty and infantile comments below....
I swear u reason wiv ur anus
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by ThisMeansWAR: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Spybradd:

spotlite mumu
AWW

another wailer spotted.
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by mbhs139(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
FORUMgod:
I QUITE Sure the OP is a from southwest.. she was the OP and also the FTC.. thats to show how greedy and clueless they are.. HYPOCRITES..they the one shouting CHANGE of Lies and Propaganda

You my friend is a... How can you advertise your product on the same platform and in the same breath being critical of a certain region of the country? It shows you will be patronize by those whose region you support. If I were you, I would just simply place my advert and walk away without making any comment. I'm just here to sell my product.
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Spybradd: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
ThisMeansWAR AGBERO:
AWW
another wailer spotted.
motor park tout.. grin

Agbero.
Re: NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance by Clitoris777: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
The Nigerian government has hired many technology consultants to help wage war against Biafra by first putting in place a media black-out in the South East.

TuneIn has been paid a lot of money to stop hosting RadioBiafra. Plans are on to pay Apple and its competitors to follow suit.

The Nigerian Government has paid BBC and plans to use SKY and CNN to tarnish the image of Biafra. The next plan is the link Radio Biafra (and Nnamdi Kanu) with Boko Haram.

There are also plans to shut down internet in the South East and deteriorate mobile coverage in the area.

During the media shut-down, thousands of Boko Haram terrorists will flood the South East and wreck havoc, just like the Rwandan Genocide. Then it will be too late. The world will not know what is happening because of the media black out.

Biafra wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: Selfish Elite Behind Criticism Of My Appointments / Court Sentences Calistus Obi To 7 Years Imprisonment / Nigerians To Pay N7.45/kwh More For Electricity (see Price List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.