Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix (64865 Views)

Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra On Twitter Pix / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg / President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by kehzofficial: 1:23am On Jul 16, 2015
basilo101:

Lol. Nigerians are all slaves to a minority Fulani tribe. While igbos reject dis slavery and agitate 4 freedom, yorubas accept it, dey r scared of dying. Igbos r only conqured politically while yorubas r conqured politically, economically and religiously. Very soon their will be an Emir of Ibadan

The bitter truth !!! They are the perfect Hausa/Fulani Slaves. Kwara State is already gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by c33b33(m): 2:20am On Jul 16, 2015
akpumping7720:
The folks applauding the Radio Biafra message are the ones who, if shit happens, will come again and write literatures on genocide.
Literatures that will become bestsellers and ethnic bigots like you can't still fathom.
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by ChinenyeN(m): 3:16am On Jul 16, 2015
Little by little, my people will invite self-destruction upon themselves...
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by AreaFada2: 3:24am On Jul 16, 2015
cheruv:

You've spoken the truth..
Master,allow me to pay homage to your mother. smiley

Thank you sir.
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by beeke(m): 6:34am On Jul 16, 2015
When d saduana of sokoto told his interviewer in early 60s about his "NORTHERNIZATION POLICY" dat is not a hate speech. He said and i quote "the igbos like to dominate everybody cos if u employ them as a labourer they will ASPIRE to be a headman" now i ask wen has ASPIRATION becomes a crime. He went further to tell the white man dat if there is a job vacancy and a northerner can't occupy then a FOREIGNER shall be taken on contract and if there is no foreigner then another nigerian will be contracted to do the job instead of an Igboman. The white man asked ur saduana if that does not damage the ONE NIGERIA banner but he replied "IT MIGHT BUT THE ESSENCE IS A NORTHERNER FIRST" Now i ask is this the one nigeria of your dreams.
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by beeke(m): 6:52am On Jul 16, 2015
Some say that Radio Biafra promote violence. But i ask whom amongs d tribes in nigeria as the records may have it since 1945 have suffered violence in the hands of other nigerians more than d Igbos. Somebody did a recap of recorded violence against the Igbo tribes, can u imagine a cartoonist in far aways norway precipitated a massive bloodletting in the north. Those killed were not the cartoonist families but innocent Biafrans. And somebody want i and i to continue with one nigeria. U MUST BE DREAMING
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by beeke(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2015
Radio Biafra is not only seeking to RESTORE BIAFRA but also to restore our dignity as a people becos a formal gov of jigawa state said in an interview that we (Biafrans) fought and lost a war hence we remain a conquered race, and that is why the oil in Baleysa now belongs to jigawa, and they shall do "EVERYTHING" within their means to ensure dat there is an uninterrupted supply of oil or it proceed to jigawa
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by beeke(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2015
In the voice of THE DIRECTOR of radio Biafra ("Biafra MUST be RESTORED or we all die anyway") Long live the people's republic the kingdom of Chukwu Okike Abia'ama on earth
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Realtol(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2015
cut007:
na wao! So d whole ijaw nation gathered as a whole, marched to ur house and told u 'they dont want to join them'? LWKMD!!

I have had opportunity to interact with so many Ibos and most of them in Imo state(core Ibos) are not ready for anything called Biafra. They are contented being a Nigerian and not ready to sacrifice themselves for the ambition of some set of people just like they did in '60s when they sacrificed their life for the ambition of one bearded guy.
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Realtol(m): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2015
maum:

Are you Ijaw?
No I'm not... but I have friends who are and not ready to die for the cause which is purely selfish and igbotic
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Realtol(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2015
amacastel:

We don't need u pple cos u will always mess up like ur clueless brother GEJ that turn nigeria upside down with looting and stealing becos he belive is not corruption in his shallow mind
We igbos turn desert to mega city even our villages are township we survive wit God and air not with lazy bones dt lknw only party and women . Ijaw ko igbegiri ni
You should have asked whether I'm Ijaw or not. Anyway, I'm not so say another thing.
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Realtol(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2015
Earthkumy:

Where have you heard igbo man mention ijaws, go and check Biafra map, if ijaws want to join Biafra they will do so on their free will. No Ijaw on Biafra map, that's to tell you Igbos don't want to be betrayed again.
Lol! I guess I listen to your elders (Radio Biafran Director and co) more than you do.... Someone called him once and asked him why can't Igbo march on without Ijaws since they are not ready to join your cause and since they think you (Ibos) only want them for their oil and for your selfish gain.... Director answered and said you (ibos) can't leave them because you really need them.
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Realtol(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2015
betty202020:
u are very stupid. who forced who? can u point out any person being molested to join Biafra? why lies thrives in ur tribe? at then mention of Biafra u must fear.
Lol! This should be an argument of wit not of abuses.... Yes, Ibos are psychological molesting Ijaws.
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Realtol(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2015
dearpreye:

Are you an Ijaw? On which capacity are you talking?

It seems you don't see the bigger picture. The Igbos will survive and do well without OUR oil. Stop talking thrash here. The current structure is an impediment to our growth. I'm proud to know the Igbos.

A system has been carefully designed to have you and your unborn generation stifled and you're here talking nonsense. What's wrong with us?

If I can't support Biafra for its sake, let me support it for my sake. Any agitation that will reduce the power and influence of those folks up North is a welcomed idea by me.
OK. It's just a pity that your mission is not only going to affect you negatively but the coming generations too. Go on, commit suicide. The battle cannot be worn by force but by wit.
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Realtol(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2015
Rose2014:

And the Yoruba man has become Ijaw spokesman

Come o, them take Biafra swear for una? cheesy
All we are saying is stop your divisive campaign and fight for freedom on a sensible front.
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by betty202020(m): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Realtol:

Lol! This should be an argument of wit not of abuses.... Yes, Ibos are psychological molesting Ijaws.
are standing for Ijaws? u must be high on sapele-water. now Igbos left all the other tribes in South South and singled out ijaw to molest. once again stop smoking green weed. are Igbos on any completion with ijaw? or is ijaw people secretly competition g with igbos without coping? seek for knowledge and God will grant it. but u must quit weed and local gin
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2015
U chop shit?
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Realtol(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2015
betty202020:
are standing for Ijaws? u must be high on sapele-water. now Igbos left all the other tribes in South South and singled out ijaw to molest. once again stop smoking green weed. are Igbos on any completion with ijaw? or is ijaw people secretly competition g with igbos without coping? seek for knowledge and God will grant it. but u must quit weed and local gin
Lol! Just check me over and over I don't get involved in mudslinging. If you really want to talk to me be civil then I will give you the attention you crave for. Stop being rude and uncouth.
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by betty202020(m): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2015
Realtol:

Lol! Just check me over and over I don't get involved in mudslinging. If you really want to talk to me be civil then I will give you the attention you crave for. Stop being rude and uncouth.
go on
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by betty202020(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2015
Realtol:

go on with facts
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Neplusultra(f): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2015
cheruv:

Nne kwusi ihe a I naekwu
Anioma
Abia
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugwu
Imo

These are the states currently in Biafra.. Every Igboid and Igbo group MUST be carried along!
Kedu kwa nu ife icho ka m kwue? Ufodu nime fa si na fa achoghi Biafra! Na akpali anyi!
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by chernest2002: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2015
Just waiting to actualize the paradise on earth called BIAFRA
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by bigass123(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2015
Please be gone already.. I swear we won't miss you one bit.
At least we will have rest from kidnapping, drug trafficking, fake products, armed robbery and so many other vices with which you've continually tarnished the image of this Republic.
Please be gone!

cj91:
lols, we want to go , simple . U can call us names we dont care. we are tired of Nigeria. is it dat difficult to let us leave?
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by cheruv: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2015
Neplusultra:
Kedu kwa nu ife icho ka m kwue? Ufodu nime fa si na fa achoghi Biafra! Na akpali anyi!
Hafu ha wink
Nwa gi kpariri gi abughi ihe mere I ji achupu ya n'ulo.ala Igbo nwere steeti 6..dika eserese a gosiri.o nweghi ihe gaeme anyi ahapu onye o bula n'azu

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by sonnie10: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2015
You guys are still on the radioBiafra talk. Any way, I am watching Biafra TV right now from my living room.
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by amacastel: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
dearpreye:

Please, it's both arrogant and stinking to cast aspersions on an entire tribe because of the stupid and immature comment from one of its people. Please, be guided and accord others their respect.

BTW, I'm Ijaw and I support the Biafra Cause. Thanks.
Sorry if I offend u but u knw ur ijaw bros comment made blast him dt way
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by klevjey: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
SUBWAY101:

I am a vagabond! my mum was raped by 4 Hausa men..hence I don't know my real dad. am jealous of you o.
u don't have to be jealous... its ur destiny to be a vagabond.. just take it like that.
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by PMIcon(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
thewarrior72:

Pray, tell me what is wise about his hypocritical statement, adoring one evil & castigating/condemning one?

And the bulk of blame over sharia law & its introduction into Nigeria stops at the foot of yoruba nation, have u forgotten, a yoruba son, Obasanjo was the leader & C in C of this country then
You've still not gotten the message. Stop generalizing. That someone is Yoruba, Dukawa, Irobo, Hausa, Effik, Igbo and what have you doesn't make his/her actions representative of the tribe.
People have personal reasons for doing things. How will you feel if someone believes you are a thief just because most arrested robbers in his area are from your tribe? Is it only tribal influence that make people what they become in life
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by PMIcon(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
chernest2002:
Just waiting to actualize the paradise on earth called BIAFRA
Like they felt just before Nigeria's independence.
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by PMIcon(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
I don't mind us being together if we are united, if we cherish and respect each other.

However when some people see others as enemies.. Members of their tribe are the saints and angels while there is nothing good in others just because they are from some other tribe.. I can't wait to separate from such gullible, immature, and ungrateful set of people! We are better of without them. Let them go! Pleeeeeaaaassssseee leaeaeaeaeaeaeave!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Saraki: Yesterday, Nigeria Experienced One Of Its Saddest Days In Recent Memory / Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video) / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.