Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,438 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix (64908 Views)

Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra On Twitter Pix / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg / President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by elohorayodele: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
bodeloja:
Biafra is not born out of politics, there was Biafra before the zoo sets in.

In the zoo there have been.

Kano Riot of 1956 Igbos target.

Kano Riot of 1958 Igbos targeted.

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Sharia Riot in North targeted.

Miss World Riot in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Iraq in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Afghanistan in North Igbos were killed.

Israel fight against Hamas, Igbos were killed.

Cartoon Riot Igbos were killed.

Election violence Igbos were killed.

Reinhard Bonke Crusade Riot igbos were killed.

Eclipse of the Moon Igbos were targeted.

Tell me what we have in common with uncircumcized philistine.

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.

Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.

May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

[size=18pt]Is the genocide not enough?[/size]

i agree with you in everything except the last sentence
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by carnegiefan: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Axeurdaddy:
Tbh, most posters on this thread are just gullible and not in right frame of mind. You're here screaming at the top of your lungs about how one race is better than the other while the wealthy ones at the top are busy mingling with themselves without hate or rancour.
If the recent wedding between the son of the CEO of Coscharis Motors(Igbo) and a Yourba lady or the marriage between Paul Okoye(Igbo) and Lola Omotayo(Yoruba) hasn't opened your eyes yet, I fear you might remain perpetually intellectually blind forever!

The difference between you Nigerians and we Biafrans is that you can only see monetary gains as proof of success while we Biafrans see LIFE, PEACE and SANITY as our standards for success.
While you are making money and lusting after each other for s.ex thousands are dying from a fraudulent forced union.
I will choose the life and safety of a single poor Biafran over the billions being made by Coscharis and Paul Okoye, ANY DAY.

11 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by cut007: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Rose2014:

And the Yoruba man has become Ijaw spokesman

Come o, them take Biafra swear for una? cheesy
the truth is dat an average coward sees d igbo man as his/her biggest threat. The assumption is dat they would have been Kings/queens in a Nigeria devoid of the igbo people. Igbos, by nature are a very gifted lot. Unfortunately this singular act does not go down well with an average ofe-mmanu. That is y they conjure a lot of things to try and break the igbo people which so far have only served as a platform to greater heights for the igbo nation. I honestly feel for them sometimes. The great potentials of an average igbo man/woman can be mysterious sometimes and it takes a very matured mind not to be prejudiced by them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by kalufelix(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
I see a lot of indomie generation shouting Biafra here and there. Go and ask your parents what they went thru during that war and if they would want to go thru it again. A word they say, is enough for the wise.

If the indomie generation who has everything to loose are clamouring for freedom maybe war...how much more you the spaghetti generation . That should tell you something ...cos on the long run we all may not even live to see the actualization of biafra but our kids and generations to come will be free from bondage...

6 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by humilitypays(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Axeurdaddy:
Tbh, most posters on this thread are just gullible and not in right frame of mind. You're here screaming at the top of your lungs about how one race is better than the other while the wealthy ones at the top are busy mingling with themselves without hate or rancour.
If the recent wedding between the son of the CEO of Coscharis Motors(Igbo) and a Yourba lady or the marriage between Paul Okoye(Igbo) and Lola Omotayo(Yoruba) hasn't opened your eyes yet, I fear you might remain perpetually intellectually blind forever!
You people don't seem to get it right, Igbos seeking to secede from Nigeria to form Biafra doesn't mean an Igbo guy won't love, date or marry Yoruba or Hausa lady.

Even if Igbos leave Nigeria to form Biafra today, many Igbos will still come back to Lagos and other northern states to live and work as foreigners.

It won't stop us from dating, marrying and doing business together, but will make us love and respect each other more as foreigners.

I love Yorubas and even Hausas...I only wish Biafra will succeed so that we can stop the hate and live peacefully.

Igbos love peace, give us peace and allow us excel in our endeavours without attacking and killing us...that's all we ask for but hell NO, Hausa/Fulanis that love killing won't let that happen, so y answer one nation with such barbaric people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
bodeloja:
Biafra is not born out of politics, there was Biafra before the zoo sets in.

In the zoo there have been.

Kano Riot of 1956 Igbos target.

Kano Riot of 1958 Igbos targeted.

Maitatisine of the 1984.

Sharia Riot in North targeted.

Miss World Riot in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Iraq in North Igbos targeted.

US invasion of Afghanistan in North Igbos were killed.

Israel fight against Hamas, Igbos were killed.

Cartoon Riot Igbos were killed.

Election violence Igbos were killed.

Reinhard Bonke Crusade Riot igbos were killed.

Eclipse of the Moon Igbos were targeted.

Tell me what we have in common with uncircumcized philistine.

Igbos kids will score higher to gain admission in Nigeria but others will score low.

Igbos will die in Lagoon if they vote their choice in Lagos but others will walk free.

Imo and Abia States will use their oil to finace beggerly Osun and Ekiti States but Yorubass will carry placards insulting Igbos to leave Lagos.

May the blood of those that believe in one Nigeria be spilled in the altar of the fraud.

[size=18pt]Is the genocide not enough?[/size]
now i am beginning to hate igbo now! I pray let them get the Biafra so that the racial extinguishing begins one and for all.
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by elohorayodele: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
The faster the ZOO breaks up, the better. Why cant they simply organize a referendum and allow people to vote in all six regions if they still want to be part of a united country?

The Nigerian experiment has failed, a breakup is sure but the SE and SS must make sure that this time it is bloodless and final.

That way those who want to condemn others to the lagoon can have their country, those who love sharia can chop off the hand of every adult male in their islamic republic.

If not for the Oil in the SS and SE the other blood sucking regions would not mind them seceeding

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by free2ryhme: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nnemuka:
Eyyaaaa i feel her pain....
Nigeria cannot do without igbos.

And yet you remained the most underdeveloped in the all 6 geopolitical regions

How many of your people have investments within your own zone compared to what is outside your zone?

Keep deceiving urselves
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Atlantian: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
free2ryhme:

And yet you remained the most underdeveloped in the all 6 geopolitical regions

How many of your people have investments within your own zone compared to what is outside your zone?

Keep deceiving urselves
Do you travel at all.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by free2ryhme: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Atlantian:
Do you travel at all.

I sit inside silverbird Galleria on Ahmadu Bello way watching film

Useless Question

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Atlantian: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
free2ryhme:

I sit inside silverbird Galleria on Ahmadu Bello way watching film

Useless Question
There is no parking space there, so I prefer watching movies at the Palm, I am sure you used Keke-Napep to Silver bird.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by maum: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Realtol:
Ibos want to be free yet they want to deny others freedom. Ijaws are not ready to follow them in their suicide mission yet they are forcing them to join them. Hypocrites of the highest order.
Are you Ijaw?
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by FreeGlobe(f): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
I like radio biafra. Lets keep the terrorist Nigerian president distracted

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by fortunechy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
i hate dt dirty tribe called yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by SUBWAY101(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
ruffDiamond:
lemme pen short freestyle for that sonofabitch

Saw that mofos tombraidin flatee,
My 9 went up on impulse ,Bang!
Nigga dropped ,like rotten palm tree/
In a stormy lyrical prose combat
Watch em fadas dropping like fly,let his mama drank my CUM /and when I'm done i
spitt da rest in Her C*nt cheesy/
Bit*CH screaming harder! Cmon faster /
bit*CH got preg ,like Brenda, an unknown nigga/
Had a baby flatee named Wombraider.....

You just killed that son of a biatch cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by ApenaEde: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Funny Yiboos.
They want Biafra yet they can't leave Lagos
They want Biafra yet won't leave Abuja
They.cherish Biafra yet hold up in Kano.
Y don't u leave & go to ur Village & proclaim Biafra.
This indomie generation of Iboos don't know wat war means.
Ask ur papa & mamas wat they were met with d 1st time they tried .Ask Ojukwu of unfortunate memory how foolish it was 2 challenge a stronger enemy.
Ask Achebe d intelligence & sophistry of Yoruba.
Those instigating u will run back 2 London Paris & Ghana when they hear Gbaauuu Gbaaaa gbagbau .
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by free2ryhme: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Atlantian:
There is no parking space there, so I prefer watching movies at the Palm, I am sure you used Keke-Napep to Silver bird.

I even trek to oriental hotel watching from my office there and did not see your slow äss at the parking lot but noticed a funny creature standing near the traffic warden.

Is that you? Like seriously
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
sauceny:
Everybody hates the south east,all because they are more prosperous.

That's just the basic truth
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by sonnie10: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Just heard the Biafra Anthem on Radio Biafra for the first time. "All hail our heroes." So emotional.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
I see a lot of indomie generation shouting Biafra here and there. Go and ask your parents what they went thru during that war and if they would want to go thru it again. A word they say, is enough for the wise.

If the Ibos are so useless as u pple put it, why not allow us go peacefully... What do u want with a bunch of useless pple... except u love us so much

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
hayatou27:
Igbos are bigots, in the end its the igbos that will lose... how many of you igbos have businesses and a decent houses in your so called village.

your elders that witness the Biafra will advice you guys better... ema fi ori oka run imu

Just allow us go and see
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by kalufelix(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
carnegiefan:

The difference between you Nigerians and we Biafrans is that you can only see monetary gains as proof of success while we Biafrans see LIFE, PEACE and SANITY as our standards for success.
While you are making money and lusting after each other for s.ex thousands are dying from a fraudulent forced union.

A million likes for you bro

Talk about a black mans definition of success

little wonder every citizen of the zoo is waiting in turn to get a chance to loot...
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
AreaFada2:

My brother, seriously it's annoying. Issues are staring us in the eyes, yet we pretend.

We need to have an honest debate about our corporate existence. A National Conference is not enough. Everything needs to be on the table. Biafra war needs to be revisited honestly.

Igbos like all other human beings just want fairness and honesty. We're smart enough to address that in 9ja.

I don't believe that if things had been handled properly in the First Republic, Biafra war would have happened. Igbos were by far the most integrated Nigerians nationwide. My mum mourned Igbo kids she delivered that never returned from SE after Biafra war, till the day she passed on.

Dim Ojukwu, born in the North, partly raised in the SW, was more NIGERIAN than most people. That he spear-headed Biafra shows that something went terribly wrong with us along the line.

It is irrelevant who is president or senate president if they cannot take us forward. I see some people gloating and boasting that Igbo will never rule 9ja. Those who have been ruling since, where did they take us?

Bros abeg come collect cheque for having sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by thewarrior72: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
PMIcon:

Your speech and behavior here are uncouth and hypocritical. Uncouth because you call someone who made a wise statement shameless and you generalize(putting everyone else in the same category), you use abusive language on someone you don't even know.
And talking about "where were you shameless lot when sharia law was introduced.." I should ask you because it is no news how people from different tribes in Nigeria reacted against it. How you people only see igbos in everything and no one else don't cease to amaze me- only babies behave like this.
Pray, tell me what is wise about his hypocritical statement, adoring one evil & castigating/condemning one?

And the bulk of blame over sharia law & its introduction into Nigeria stops at the foot of yoruba nation, have u forgotten, a yoruba son, Obasanjo was the leader & C in C of this country then
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
cj91:
lols, we want to go , simple . U can call us names we dont care. we are tired of Nigeria. is it dat difficult to let us leave?

That's because we too important and Nigeria cannot afford to loose us
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by kernel504(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
dearpreye:

Are you an Ijaw? On which capacity are you talking?

It seems you don't see the bigger picture. The Igbos will survive and do well without OUR oil. Stop talking thrash here. The current structure is an impediment to our growth. I'm proud to know the Igbos.

A system has been carefully designed to have you and your unborn generation stifled and you're here talking nonsense. What's wrong with us?

If I can't suppression Biafra for its sake, let me sport it for my sake. Any agitation that will reduce the power and influence of those folks up North is a welcomed idea by me.
I salute you my brother, at least for the truth. We will always stand by each other, it doesn't matter if yours is called Ijaw Nation or Biafra, freedom is priority in all these.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
kernel504:

I salute you my brother, at least for the truth. We will always stand by each other, it doesn't matter if yours is called Ijaw Nation or Biafra, freedom is priority in all these.

I get angry whenever my people refuse to see tomorrow. There's NO HOPE given the current lopsided system. Thanks for your kind words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
carnegiefan:

I will choose the life and safety of a single poor Biafran over the billions being made by Coscharis and Paul Okoye, ANY DAY.

Only for money you say?? Sounds like what a poor person would say. If you're against the co-existence of the Igbos and other tribes, why don't you start a war yourself People like you who are always eager for a bloodbath are the real cowards who can never stand the horrors of a war.

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by InvertedHammer: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
/
The first question is: Do they know how to jam a radio frequency?

Nigerians and textbook talks!

SMH

\

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by kernel504(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
alfakoro1:
Igbo people. U can't make a nation. Your strong men have tried it, but they could not. Remain with us maybe u will have d presidential sit one day.
You sound decent while airing your view, but Biafra is better. Check out the my reasons.
Unfortunately lots of Nigerians, espeacially the West, are very concerned about Biafra Radio, without paying any attension to Boko Haram menance, which is ravaging the North.
I will like to address certain issues regarding the Igbos seceding from the entity called NIgeria. Peaceful agitation of independence is no crime anywhere in the world, and so... Why will Nigeria resort to fighting Biafra considering the fact they don't constitute nussiance to the Nigerian state.
I can tell you a lot has happened since NigerIa-Biafra war.
1. During the war, Niger Delta sided Nigeria, helping Nigeria to block the passage of Biafran arms and food, which really affected the morale of Biafran troops. But after the war, Nigeria betrayed South-South by giving away Bakassi to Cameroon, went ahead to take 80% of her oil well for the North, to make matters worst undermined, blackmailed and marginalized their son Ebele Jonathan.
2. NigerIan economy is no strong, when compared to 1966-1970, corruption has ravaged Nigeria economy, war requires lots of funding, remember it was NigerIan troops that stopped the uprising of sect during the 90s, but today troops run away from Book Haram.
3. The West (Yoruba) grudge deeply over losing Kwara state to Fulanis as well as the treatment meted out to Awolowo, Abiola and mostly recentlyTinubu.
4. Nigeria as a state will have to face war from two or three fronts, one East, South-South and maybe West. The reason why l l mentioned West is because, if they fail to join the South-South , they will fight them or they must align with Nigeria, thereby making there home a battle front.
Middle belt may not join the core North because of there past experience.
5. South-South will cripple Nigerian economy by blowing up all the pipelines.
6. Nigeria cannot stand war on two fronts at this point. If they come after Biafra, then... Boko Haram will have a field day and then over run the North. Besides these army can't stand a tribe, more of two, with the source of funding blocked.
7. ICC and Amnesty International are the in-thing now, homicide and genocide can't be done now, unlike then when you can do anything and get away with it.
8. Technology with the use of iReport and internet, the fight will hurt the image of Nigeria on the international stage

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
He said 'Biafrans' see PEACE and SANITY, not MONEY as a sign of success but who has the highest number of people being killed/arrested in Asian countries for drug trafickking?? 'Nuff said
Re: Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix by Neplusultra(f): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
thewarrior72:

I will take u by ur words because, I hate back & forth argument, If sharia law is resident in the north, likewise radio BIAFRA is strictly for the igbos of southeast & southsouth, therefore, what is ur grouse with radio biafra?.

My friend u are an epitome of hypocrisy
Bwahahaha!!!! Punchline!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.