Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. (4462 Views)

Asset Declaration: Saraki Ends Historic 14-day Cross-examination Of Witness / Buhari Not Keen On Asset Sale, For Soludo, It Will Be A Historic Mistake / Israel Wanted To Attack Iran's Nuclear Facilities But Backed Away REUTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jascon4:

Nor vex

Nah, i no vex....
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by anssy(f): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jascon4:

No dear. What exactly did he say that revealed him as a witness? Just want to know

I consulted ifa
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
anssy:

I consulted ifa

hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by Jascon4: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
anssy:

I consulted ifa

undecided
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by Tkester: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
feldido:

Russia will only make noise... US will always clip there wings.
U see how the sanctions has led to there economic Woes?

Mumu say what you know, and stop thinking too much of yourself! Don't come here to make useless conjectures.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by Fash20: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
shalomm:

Lemme enlighten u a bit. US cannot sanction Russia as a country, rather, it is companies owned by Russians that are sanctioned. Bros, in a modern Military war fare, US is no match for Russia. even in terms of NUKES
Raw lies. The us beat each country on the surface of tis earth hands down
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by Fash20: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
BabaNath:
my fear is that the ISIS might see the deal as a plot to cow them and this might continue to fuel the militia war
Iran does not support ISIS. Iran has shia as majority while ISIS is a sunni group. Iran is among the country fighting ISIS.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2015
Tkester:

Mumu say what you know, and stop thinking too much of yourself! Don't come here to make useless conjectures.

Has it gotten to this? You don't use insults to pass ur information.
Maturity is a virtue. angry
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 7:30am On Jul 19, 2015
shalomm:

Really? so where are you standing? do you think the deal will be at the favour of the World?

My choice of words, my translation of the bible, and my stance on the topic of discussion.
Which makes her... wink
By the way her DP gave her out...
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2015
feldido:

My choice of words, my translation of the bible, and my stance on the topic of discussion.
Which makes her... wink
By the way her DP gave her out...

You avoided my question...
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2015
Fash20:
Raw lies. The us beat each country on the surface of tis earth hands down

what is this one saying?
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by Fash20: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

what is this one saying?
Do you need a brain to comprehend that. Your skull is filled with akamu. No insult I am just joking
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Fash20:
Do you new a brain to comprehend that. Your skull is filled with akamu. No insult I am just joking

I guess its you that need a new brain to comprehend the topic i posted.... well thanks, my brain is filled with akamu, but bro, lemme not say...cause it might be view as pride. peace!
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by Fash20: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

I guess its you that need a new brain to comprehend the topic i posted.... well thanks, my brain is filled with akamu, but bro, lemme not say...cause it might be view as pride. peace!
LOL now you admit that you have an akamu instead of brain. Thank God you did not deny. What are we going to do now don't you think you might be having a problem with reasoning? Ode(my friend)
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2015
Fash20:
LOL now you admit that you have an akamu instead of brain. Thank God you did not deny. What are we going to do now don't you think you might be having a problem with reasoning? Ode(my friend)

I don't insult and exchange words online...you don't even know me...smh sorry.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by Fash20: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

I don't insult and exchange words online...you don't even know me...smh sorry.
you see. When did I insult you now.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Fash20:
you see. When did I insult you now.

when you called me akamu brain it means " empty brain" was that not an insult...

One love
Peace
God bless Nigeria
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by Fash20: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

when you called me akamu brain it means " empty brain" was that not an insult...

One love
Peace
God bless Nigeria
I tot I told you I was just joking now... Ok I'm sorry.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Fash20:
I tot I told you I was just joking now... Ok I'm sorry.

its nothing.....

one love.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by Fash20: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

its nothing.....
one love.
one love.

1 Like

Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

You avoided my question...

The question wasn't for me, remember?
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
feldido:

The question wasn't for me, remember?

Are you certain?
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

Are you certain?

What's the question again?
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
feldido:

What's the question again?

"Really? so where are you standing? do you think the deal will be at the favour of the World?"
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

"Really? so where are you standing? do you think the deal will be at the favour of the World?"

Never will there be a 3rd world war again in human history.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
feldido:

Never will there be a 3rd world war again in human history.

i ask if it will favour the world, not if it will lead to third world war.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

i ask if it will favour the world, not if it will lead to third world war.

War has never favoured humans rather bringing hardship and sufferings even to the Victor.
Only a few benefit from the spoils of war, and those are the real people behind the war.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
feldido:

War has never favoured humans rather bringing hardship and sufferings even to the Victor.
Only a few benefit from the spoils of war, and those are the real people behind the war.

am not talking about war! i am talking about the Nuclear deal
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by feldido(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
shalomm:

am not talking about war! i am talking about the Nuclear deal
Iran and the US of course, Iran has alot of Oil in Stock to floor the Market.
As for the US, they just want to frustrate Opec and prove their iRelevance in world's oil market.
Re: Iran Nuclear Deal " Fine New Chapter' Or Historic Mistake. by shalomm: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
feldido:

Iran and the US of course, Iran has alot of Oil in Stock to floor the Market.
As for the US, they just want to frustrate Opec and prove their iRelevance in world's oil market.
Far from it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Congratulate Atiku / The Ekumeku Resistance: How Igbos Defended Their Homeland Against Britain / UN Warns Buhari: We Are Watching You.. "Begin broader Reforms" Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.