Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady (1343 Views)

Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by mymissingrib(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2015
grin

Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Jesu...... Let them go and die

I. E to say i did be paying over 550k for one gal wey go expire....

Instead i wud marry a flawless beautiful indian that wud pay me groom price
Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by jcflex(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2015
Everybody get price, Lolz
Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2015
That money too much na >:
Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by Ricswagger: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2015
don't generalise,it depends on d bride's family
Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by oppybouy(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2015
Cheap girls.
Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by SirLegal(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
I trust my tribe. We no De carry last.

Our Ladies are PRICELESS. (No Negotiations)

1 Like

Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Let's see the 2015 edition, they might have reduced it.
Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:

So u like Indians too? Chop knuckle.
Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
tunnamania11:

So u like Indians too? Chop knuckle.
no dulling bro chop am(^_-)
Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
good soup na money kill am.

enough said.

(if i was a girl sha, i for cost wella grin)
Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:

Stingy boy
Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by Jorussia(m): 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
Na Igbo girls be the first time i hear say them dey pay pride price more than once until you complete the money.
Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by Chibuhealth(f): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
The op of this crap is a coward
Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by Enockia(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:

i share dat idea too jare
Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by chumakk: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Move it to joke section
Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by AsanwaKC(f): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
our men are not complaining... undecided they are happy with the Asa spending their money tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by mymissingrib(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
AsanwaKC:
our men are not complaining... undecided they are happy with the Asa spending their money tongue
times are changing dear very soon they will start complaining
Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
But why do yorubas find it so thrilling when they are with an ibo girl

Anyway,ibo girls are the bomb!

1 Like

Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
the list is even fair,oboy to marry ignore girl no be beans oh
Re: See The Various Prices Of Marrying An Ibo Lady by Masterclass32: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Priceless Igbo girls. Jewels of inestimable value. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Kettle Calling Pot Black(picture) / Man Lure His Wife To Have Sex With Another Man / My Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.