Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Romance Lovers, You Should See This Play - The Insomniacs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Lovers, You Should See This Play - The Insomniacs (417 Views)

Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos / Give This Play A Name ;D;D / **Winner Dondave11** Win 500 Naira Airtime, Play The Refiner Game. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Lovers, You Should See This Play - The Insomniacs by hypoxia13: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2015
If you're a lover of romance, musicals and stage plays, my guess is that you'll love this show. Here's a review I came across today:

"It was with some reluctance that I bought a ticket to see The Insomniacs. I’d never experienced Lekki Waterside Theatre before, neither had I heard of the writer Hafeez Oluwa (as it turns out, The Insomniacs is his first stage play). But I love theatre, and I often enjoy musicals, so it was an easy decision. It turned out to be one I did not regret.

The Insomniacs has a good story line, and really great music to go with it. The band had the audience singing along to songs like Asa’s ‘Jailer’, Styl Plus’s ‘Run Away’, ‘Say Something’ by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera, and Staind’s ‘So Far Away’. Tosin Gregory gave an outstanding performance as Eric, the group’s drummer-slash-funny man..."

Read the rest of the review here http://yourstruly-uche..com/2015/07/theatre-review-insomniacs.html?m=0

The Venue is at Lekki Waterside Hotel, Wole Olateju Crescent, Lekki Phase I
Time & Date:2pm and 5pm on all Sundays in July

Anyone who has watched it can also drop their reviews for others to read.

(1) (Reply)

Your Views On The Love Television Series(telemundo) And The Likes / 5 Tips For Finding And Dating A Fit Girl !! / 8 Reasons Why Nigeria Girls Date Married Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.