Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Finally You Can Boost Website Traffic; Increase Social Media Likes And Followers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Finally You Can Boost Website Traffic; Increase Social Media Likes And Followers (446 Views)

How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections / 5 Kinds Of Posts That Can Boost Your Blog Traffic - Naijatechguy / I Will Give You Any Amount Of Social Media Likes, Followers, Retweets Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally You Can Boost Website Traffic; Increase Social Media Likes And Followers by damiloladuke: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Traffic as we all know is the major headache of most internet users especially website developers and bloggers. A lot of means have been developed in the internet to drive traffic to blogs and like Oliver Twist, we all still want more as more traffic translates to more earnings.

There is this online medium that drives not only traffic but also improve your social media likes and followership, as regards to twitter.

Mind you, this is not automated as, real people are involved. The system allows you to earn points as you get more active on it and the more points you have , the more visible you get on this system for others to visit your profile.

The most interesting part of the system is the package that allows other members to retweet your TWITTER tweets to their followers. You can imagine the cumulative effect when like 100 users are retweeting you to their followers and as a web expert, you ensure that your link is in the tweet they will be tweeting.

I don't own the system and am not being paid. I only get amazed at the result it gave me and I just won't feel good not sharing it. You can imagine my twitter account of 80 followers yesterday , now about 180 followers today. This system is amazingly the breakthrough we seek for traffic.

I DON'T WANT TO ADVERTISE THE SYSTEM HERE, BUT YOU CAN VISIT THE BLOG ON MY SIGNATURE TO GET A LINK TO THE WEBSITE

NOTE : THIS IS BY CHOICE, NO CASTIGATING SINCE, I WON'T EVEN BE ENJOYING YOUR TRAFFIC WHEN YOU GET IT
Re: Finally You Can Boost Website Traffic; Increase Social Media Likes And Followers by damiloladuke: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Optimise My Site / Busy? Get A Grade 'A' Writer For Only $5 (N1,000) Per 1,000 Word Article / How To Utilize PLR E- Books Maximally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.