Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... (1154 Views)

The Reason Why Other Tribes Don't Want Biafra / 7 Igbos Who Could Be President Come 2019 / Why The Igbos Want Biafra And Yoruba/hausa Don't.. Personal Observation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by Anikulhapo(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Those of you clamouring for radio Biafra to continue it hate speech against the.'zoo' where the industrious and business minded ones have all their investments and make their money are simply ignorant and maybe illiterates because the enlightened ones amongst you know the economic implications of doing so, I personally am not against Igbos living in other zones but what irritates me most is when they claim they own Lagos state or Lagos is a no man's land. But even if they want independence, they can take the route of referendum without going through the costly pain of war, can't they reason and avoid what happened between 1967 and 1970,NNAMDI KANU WILL ONLY LEAD YOU GUYS TO FURTHER DESTRUCTION AND REGRET, YOU GUYS CAN ALWAYS TAKE THE ROUTE OF REFERENDUM AND NOT THE WAR THAT KANU IS CLAMOURING FOR!

3 Likes

Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by boiz2mhen(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by Georgry(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
A
Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
well said. peacefull division is tge best alternative

Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by delishpot: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Well, I hope Nigeria will let them go peacefully.

1 Like

Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by petkoffDrake(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Biafrasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2015

Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by Ofeakwu(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mind ur 4uking business ok!

1 Like

Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by carnegiefan: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Anikulhapo:
Those of you clamouring for radio Biafra to continue it hate speech against the.'zoo' where the industrious and business minded ones have all their investments and make their money are simply ignorant and maybe illiterates because the enlightened ones amongst you know the economic implications of doing so, I personally am not against Igbos living in other zones but what irritates me most is when they claim they own Lagos state or Lagos is a no man's land. But even if they want independence, they can take the route of referendum without going through the costly pain of war , can't they reason and avoid what happened between 1967 and 1970,NNAMDI KANU WILL ONLY LEAD YOU GUYS TO FURTHER DESTRUCTION AND REGRET, YOU GUYS CAN ALWAYS TAKE THE ROUTE OF REFERENDUM AND NOT THE WAR THAT KANU IS CLAMOURING FOR!

We want to go. Help us tell your people and let them stop threatening us with war. Referendum is the sane way to go. But if they think this is 1967, well, they will find out that it is not. A WHOLE LOT HAS CHANGED.

3 Likes

Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by mensdept: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
That's a fine flag

1 Like

Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by oluwalfa: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
this yoruba fear sef
i tire o
Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by stevnwigw: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Anikulhapo:
Those of you clamouring for radio Biafra to continue it hate speech against the.'zoo' where the industrious and business minded ones have all their investments and make their money are simply ignorant and maybe illiterates because the enlightened ones amongst you know the economic implications of doing so, I personally am not against Igbos living in other zones but what irritates me most is when they claim they own Lagos state or Lagos is a no man's land. But even if they want independence, they can take the route of referendum without going through the costly pain of war, can't they reason and avoid what happened between 1967 and 1970,NNAMDI KANU WILL ONLY LEAD YOU GUYS TO FURTHER DESTRUCTION AND REGRET, YOU GUYS CAN ALWAYS TAKE THE ROUTE OF REFERENDUM AND NOT THE WAR THAT KANU IS CLAMOURING FOR!
we dont need ur advice, u can keep it thanks.
Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by Anikulhapo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
oluwalfa:
this yoruba fear sef
i tire o
Nobody is holding you guys from going but can you stand any for of war, can you compare the weapons of 1967 to the ones we have now? Referendum is there for you guys to take if you want to go, THE ELDERS PROCLAIM WAR BUT IT IS THE YOUTHS THAT WILL FIGHT AND DIE

1 Like

Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by Daliano(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Referendum is a nice idea but the igbos just can't carry it on their own.It needs to be recognized by the International communities and the mother nation(Nigeria) but I doubt Nigeria and the Western powers really want to let them go.
Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by oluwalfa: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Anikulhapo:
Nobody is holding you guys from going but can you stand any for of war, can you compare the weapons of 1967 to the ones we have now? Referendum is there for you guys to take if you want to go, THE ELDERS PROCLAIM WAR BUT IT IS THE YOUTHS THAT WILL FIGHT AND DIE

see fear

1 Like

Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by Mckennedy: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Anikulhapo:

why are yorubas having too much sleepless night over Biafra,, mind you 67-70 is not 2015,,,,it will be a shame if we should forget our fathers who fought to liberate us from this damnable republic where dreams are killed like chicken.. instead of paying more attention to boko haram and Fulani headmen who are busy killing and conquering other people's villages..even NBC faked banning Radio Biafra,yet Biafra radio station is still hitting the wave..
Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
biafra my mother land.
Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by juman(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
They have the right to go away from the union if nigeria continue to be a failed country.

Anyway there is nothing special about one nigeria, many millions of people are tired of the failed one nigeria.
Re: To All The Igbos Who Want Biafra... by adeleye83(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
I will be very happy to see all this racist called igbo people leave the Oduduwa land. You soil the country's name every countries I've been. You make me feel ashamed of where I'm from where ever I've been too. I'll be happy to see you guys leave to your villages and at least you can start paying heavy tax to Oduduwa people to sell your goods here. We will pursue you back home to your villages anyone who wanna stay behind here. ungrateful bongos. At least we will have all our properties back. You people wan die for Yoruba land. Our place is like Paradise in your sight. Leave Please. So at least our land can be peaceful again. We can gain the international communities trust again after you people are gone. You behave ridiculously. Please go quickly. I am praying for God to hear my prayer...

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Was Killed And Dumped In A Refuse In Abeokuta(Graphic Photos / Wike And The Noise Outside Rivers Governorship Elections Tribunal / Jonathan’s Kinsmen Defect To APC In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.