Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Do You Really Love Your Dog? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do You Really Love Your Dog? (1050 Views)

Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) / If you think your Dog is big check this out / GIVING YOUR DOG A NATURAL TICK BATH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Really Love Your Dog? by Prodeegee(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Loving your dog goes far beyond just feeding and shelter, it goes as far as understanding your dog's lifestyle, making sure your dog enjoys life as much as you also want to.

Our canine companion have been our best friends thousands of years, but are we really reciprocating this love?

do you really treat your Dog as your best friend?

your best friend won't be used for fights; won't be neglected; won't be left hungry; won't be left without care; won't be locked up allday.

Here's why we want to give our dogs a day out.

call it "Doggies Day Out"

Its the Lagos Edition of the Dog walks.
July 25th

Come one, Come All.

http://www.nigeriank9group.com/2015/07/do-you-really-love-your-dog.html
Facebook: www./nigeriank9group/
Twitter: www.Twitter.com/lagosdogwalk

cc:knyte, codeinejunkie, tylerdan, blasiangurl, chucky234, arcbay, smilleysmiles
Re: Do You Really Love Your Dog? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Yes!!

Re: Do You Really Love Your Dog? by knyte(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Prodeegee:
Loving your dog goes far beyond just feeding and shelter, it goes as far as understanding your dog's lifestyle, making sure your dog enjoys life as much as you also want to.

Our canine companion have been our best friends thousands of years, but are we really reciprocating this love?

do you really treat your Dog as your best friend?

your best friend won't be used for fights; won't be neglected; won't be left hungry; won't be left without care; won't be locked up allday.

Here's why we want to give our dogs a day out.

call it "Doggies Day Out"

Its the Lagos Edition of the Dog walks.
July 25th

Come one, Come All.

http://www.nigeriank9group.com/2015/07/do-you-really-love-your-dog.html
Facebook: www./nigeriank9group/
Twitter: www.Twitter.com/lagosdogwalk

cc:knyte, codeinejunkie, tylerdan, blasiangurl, chucky234, arcbay,
And instagram #lagosdogwalk
Re: Do You Really Love Your Dog? by uchpanila(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
Can't wait for this to get to Delta or Anambra . Nice work! keep it up. Am expecting pictures oo
Re: Do You Really Love Your Dog? by oluomoadebayo: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Good luck to you guys and many thanks to the organizers for bringing joy to our four legged friends.
Re: Do You Really Love Your Dog? by Prodeegee(m): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
uchpanila:
Can't wait for this to get to Delta or Anambra . Nice work! keep it up. Am expecting pictures oo

Keep your fingers crossed smiley
Re: Do You Really Love Your Dog? by Toheeb31(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Will really love to come, just not sure any of my boys can walk a long distance under the sun.
My boys are my Life
Re: Do You Really Love Your Dog? by knyte(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Toheeb31:
Will really love to come, just not sure any of my boys can walk a long distance under the sun.
My boys are my Life
The route is shaded and the weather is going to be favourable.
Re: Do You Really Love Your Dog? by Prodeegee(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Toheeb31:
My boys are my Life
weather forecast says no sun
Re: Do You Really Love Your Dog? by Toheeb31(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
knyte:

The route is shaded and the weather is going to be favourable.
Prodeegee:
weather forecast says no sun
Ok... Will starting taking them out and see how they do, if I see they will be ok will come down but if I can't will just help spread the news.

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Love Your Dog? by knyte(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Toheeb31:

Ok... Will starting taking them out and see how they do, if I see they will be ok will come down but if I can't will just help spread the news.
No problem

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel Puppies From K9 Kennels At Giveaway Sales / How To House Break My Dog / Pls Pls Pls Someone Dash Me A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.