Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,473 members, 7,865,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Do You Agree With Yvonne Nelson That Nigerian Men Are Liars? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree With Yvonne Nelson That Nigerian Men Are Liars? (431 Views)

Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With Yvonne Nelson That Nigerian Men Are Liars? by Makams(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Do You Agree With Yvonne Nelson That Nigerian Men Are Liars?

It appears Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson is so disappointed by the few Nigerian men she was attracted to that she feels no love and respect for Nigerian men any more.
In her recent interview with Genevieve Magazine, Yvonne Nelson outrightly dismissed Nigerian men as pathological liars.
Asked about the nationality of her next boyfriend, she responded: “I don’t ........ .

Please Read More >>>>. http://leadership.ng/entertainment/447031/nigerian-men-are-liars-yvonne-nelson
Re: Do You Agree With Yvonne Nelson That Nigerian Men Are Liars? by falconey(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
I agree!!

Oops that's a lie!
Re: Do You Agree With Yvonne Nelson That Nigerian Men Are Liars? by daimsy(f): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
partially.
Re: Do You Agree With Yvonne Nelson That Nigerian Men Are Liars? by marshalcarter: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Na ogun go strike am der...imbe undecided

Na bks me nd iyanya don dump amgrin
Re: Do You Agree With Yvonne Nelson That Nigerian Men Are Liars? by RichDad1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Yes I agreed. Her Father, Uncles and Brothers inclusive because they have Nigerian blood too.
Someone should just tell her, the next time i jam here at the Airport, wetin I go do am go pass Reekado Bank's own for Katapot.Stupid Yeyebrity. angry angry angry angry angry
NL girls food don land oooo
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Yvonne Nelson That Nigerian Men Are Liars? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
The ones she's dated perhaps.
Re: Do You Agree With Yvonne Nelson That Nigerian Men Are Liars? by DennisEche(m): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
but na true small sha....... Naija guys de try for lying...... Makes me remember winny my University school level mate..... If the guy say stop you better start to de fly
Re: Do You Agree With Yvonne Nelson That Nigerian Men Are Liars? by DuchessLily(f): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hahahahaha.... Guess she is talking Frm her experiences ... cheesy Iyanya et all

*In Iyanya's voice* Yvonne Nelson... Ur waist, ur waist , all I want is ur waist...

Hehehehehe... Poor gal cheesy
Re: Do You Agree With Yvonne Nelson That Nigerian Men Are Liars? by iamauxin(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
Yes,we Nigerians lie to girls like you that are cheap. Probably to roll with you. You should feel bad for yourself for being so gullible. Anyways you can try Ghana or Jamaica, you will know we are saints
Re: Do You Agree With Yvonne Nelson That Nigerian Men Are Liars? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: Do You Agree With Yvonne Nelson That Nigerian Men Are Liars? by hidee20(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
She is a hoe for dating all Nigerian man,come to think of it she is a ghanian this is a slap on every Nigerian woman.. angry
Re: Do You Agree With Yvonne Nelson That Nigerian Men Are Liars? by Charles4075(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Joke Of The Year... Smh for her

(1) (Reply)

Getting To Know Your Intended Partner...michael & Chidinma / Alphabets On How To Keep The Love In The Home Burning / The True Waiting Game.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.