Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Re: Hungerbad's Response On "We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Hungerbad's Response On "We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (694 Views)

Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told / Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity. / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungerbad's Response On "We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by ayd91(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
The first time i saw two men kissing was in London, specifically at the St James's Park on a cool summer day many years ago. I still remember the shock and revulsion i felt.

I stood transfixed, staring at them for about 5 Minutes and was just turning my head around like AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING this,and then it hit me, i was no longer in Africa and even if i had been living in the US, i was yet to see two men kiss. It was a cultural shock for me to see two men make out.

I hated gays.

Then one day in Church, at a bible study. Somebody asked the pastor that if the Church preaches a lot of things about repentance and acceptance,why then do they still find it hard to accept gays?the pastor's reply was an eye opener.

And then it hit me. Why do i exactly hate gays?they don't bother me, they sleep with each other,they marry each other,they pay their own bills,i don't even know them.

As i grow older, i have learned to be very tolerant of others. I have also learned to mind my business with how others handle their lives, that is why i do not judge married women/men when they cheat in their marriages, i am not in their marriage so don't know what lead to the infidelity.

While i do have my personal reservation about the gay thing, i have come to accept the fact that my feelings will not stop people from being gays, or stop them from loving each other. i have also come to accept the fact that no matter what, there will be others that will have sexual orientation that is different from mine.

In Nigeria, there have been instances where men have been caught making love to goats and chickens. Nairaland even carried some of those pictures.

So what am i saying?people should let other people live their lives the way they deem it fit. what you cannot correct, leave alone.

Your response is quite informative. But the fact is being GAY is more social than biological. It is a social factor. You can't be what you don't know. Ever wondered why the influx in the number of 'homosexuals' in the world today? Our kids are raised with the mind set of either being husbands to wives or wives to husbands and this is what they'll envision to be. The moment you create an extra option, they start to dream of that too.

The orientation we give them largely determines who or what they become. We can argue on liberty, right, Respect, understanding, tolerance and what not. But the fact is, homosexuality is an aberration to nature.

How dare this people who now call
themselves 'refined' and 'world leaders' try to force on us what only approximately half of their population have accepted. We have a right to decide what's good for us and what not.
If they are having problems deciding what to be must we share in the confusion? A key was made for a lock and a lock for a key. Majority aren't always right you know... A while back they thought slavery was good so they practiced it to our detriment and now they have "repented" but that idea was shared by most 'developed' countries of then.

They are the same folks against punishment or beating children for developmental reasons, so now they just scold them and send them to their rooms undecided because they want to be 'good' people. And I ask "How's that working out for them"? Crime rates are higher than ever, the use of drugs are higher than ever, dropout rates higher than ever, and teenage pregnancies are on the rise. Till your kid tells you he/she is GAY, you may not understand.

We can't afford to make easy choices... Those little foxes are real and they do destroy the vine.
Child marriages, extramarital affairs, drug abuse, and those things that brings the worse out of us cannot and should not be accepted simply because a large portion of the population has surrendered to it.

When a man starts having preference for men, we should know something has gone wrong because IT IS NOT NATURAL. So too with men and animals. So if people in the US now start having preference for animals should we accept same?

Ask yourself, if Nigeria passes a law permitting canal knowledge between men and animals, would the US do same? Even if 90% of the population wants it, it should NEVER be permitted. What's bad is bad. Anything less is us compromising on standards.

PS: I love gay PEOPLE but not the gayness in them.
When a man old enough to be called a man starts walking NAKED we call him MAD. The US folks call it Nudism. Soon people would have the right to go NAKED on the streets mark my words. We are different from this folks, we are, and we can't afford to compromise because they have.

Original post is on : https://www.nairaland.com/2452834/us-well-compel-nigeria-accept
Re: Re: Hungerbad's Response On "We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by INTROVERT(f): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Re: Hungerbad's Response On "We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by sirthisthickkal: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
This is interesting... I love counter threads, And I agree with the op. undecided

... *sips zobo *...
Re: Re: Hungerbad's Response On "We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Fabrolistic: 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Re: Hungerbad's Response On "We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by tomsniel(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
My say on this is that homosexuality is a crime against humanity. This contradicts populating the earth and if we keep on adopting the attitude of I don't care, human race might go into extinction.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

photos-End Time!! Pastor Jailed In America For Refusing To Wed Gay Couple / Are South South People Igbo? Yes / No. / PERSECUTION! Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals - PDP Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.