Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,581 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude (40560 Views)

Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) / Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers / Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by Clitoris777: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
The Nigerian government has hired many technology consultants to help wage war against Biafra by first putting in place a media black-out in the South East.

TuneIn has been paid a lot of money to stop hosting RadioBiafra. Plans are on to pay Apple and its competitors to follow suit.

The Nigerian Government has paid BBC and plans to use SKY and CNN to tarnish the image of Biafra. The next plan is the link Radio Biafra (and Nnamdi Kanu) with Boko Haram.

There are also plans to shut down internet in the South East and deteriorate mobile coverage in the area.

During the media shut-down, thousands of Boko Haram terrorists will flood the South East and wreck havoc, just like the Rwandan Genocide. Then it will be too late. The world will not know what is happening because of the media black out.

Biafra wake up.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by jomoh: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
alfred5:

Started under GEJ, every pament made before he left.
Buhari did nothing on this or have you heard he commissioned or pay workers?
Jona did nothing either. The project was to be embarked upon with N99bn.
So when did they approve the payment of a N99bn project that we didn't know of.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by Jorussia(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
trapQ:
by gallivanting you mean trying to be of help?

by gallivanting you mean trying to put things in place thereby creating more jobs?

by gallivanting you mean trying to uplift our country from crisis and economic meltdown?

this is the problem we have in Nigeria. people who try to render some form of assistance are being castigated unjustly. how will this country move forward with such mentality?
Putting things place in what is not in his jurisdiction as governor?did i just hear you say he is trying to uplift the country? his wike the president of Nigeria? was the contract for the turn around maintenance awarded by rivers state?did the federal govt request for help from him?my bro,wike is simply engaging in showmanship.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by jonuel1(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
vicadex07:
lobatan shocked

light brekete cool

petrol yafunyafun wink

Jonathan and his cronies held this nation to ransom out of sheer corruption, but Nigeria has finally being liberated

When I see daft youth like you, my heart bleeds. If PMB is the one doing all you ascribe to him, same should apply to boko haram.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by jonuel1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gravanno:
This is what the thieving and corrupt pdp couldn't do for 16 years.

Let him replicate same with boko haram...seems daftness is engraved in your gene
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by Jorussia(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
iyobosadavid:
my broda na eye service go kill wike oo
I just tire for that guy.If na when GEJ president he go allow amaechi go dey inspect federal project for rivers?
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by rottennaija(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
googlepikin:
[size=20pt]GEJ [/size]thanks sir for positioning our country for good,. we hope dis jihadist wont kill us all before the end of their 4years

Keep dreaming... If GEJ was still the president, the refineries would be scheduled to start working by 2017. Last I heard, his locomotive sorry train got derailed and in the process of trying to carry it back to its track using hydraulic lift and human effort, the "engr" lost his fingers.

I called him engr in quote because I can't seem to imagine why they want to lift a train back to its tracks using hydraulic lift and human effort. No thought of safety at all.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by jonuel1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
BB013:

Hahaha I can't fit to laugh
Refinery dat was scheduled to start operation by God knows when in 2016 has started already in July 2015 yet one ignoramus barcanista was running his mouth like tap.

Wike just had to give credit to buhari

Abeg make una give credit to Buhari jare d man too much
Sai baba
Sai buhari
Sai Nigeria

Shame Jonathan
Shame barcanista
Shame moigidi
Shame mizmycoli
Shame taniods
Shame PDP. grin grin grin

Daftness at his peak...if its his effort, we are waiting for boko haram to go extinct

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by otokx(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
We have been hearing this story for a long time now yet petrol is between 97 - 110 per litre in Port Harcourt.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by BB013(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
jonuel1:

Daftness at his peak...if its his effort, we are waiting for boko haram to go extinct

Don't u see how daft u re
D said Boko haram did it start in buhari's regime or Jonathan's?

Y do u guys attributes good things to Jonathan nd bad things to buhari?

Not ur fault sha
Daft ness is a contagious disease
Thank God I didn't associate myself with daft ness

If u re wise u would notice the daftness in ur paymasters name
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by Okdanny: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
and the ogas in the refinery wey no dey come work since ..show face today n were busy commanding The IT students anyhw as if ..Jesus dey come ...Wike am happy u show face dear plus the refinery road under construction.. kudos
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by crackhouse(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
JusticeSeeker:
Sai Buhari
shut up. Did u see anything like buhari here
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by rusher14: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
alfred5:

When was the payment for TAM made?

During GEJ or PMB?

It was paid for during
1. Abacha's era.
2. Obasanjo's Era,
3, Yar'Adua's Era
4. Jonathan's Era

But only successful during Buhari’s Era.

Facts speak for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by coldFLARES1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jorussia:
wetin come still concern wike with refinery again?Refinery na rivers state govt property? Wike should focus on governance in rivers state and stop gallivanting.
there's outstation, hardship and sundry other allowances to be earned.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by lucianohase(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has commended Nigerian technical staff of the Port Harcourt Refining Company, PHRC, for having efficiently concluded the turn around maintenance of the facility.

Governor Wike who spoke during a facility visit to the PHRC on Wednesday, said the success of the turn around maintenance (TAM) was a proof of the capacity of Nigerian engineers.

He said the completion of the TAM and commencement of refining of crude means that more employment will be created for the people.

He said : “I commend the staff of the PHRC for the successful completion of the TAM. It means that this facility will create more employment for the people “.

He directed the Eleme Local Government Council to clear refuse dumps on the Refinery Road. The governor also announced that the State Government will partner with the PHRC to rehabilitate bad portions of the Refinery road.

Earlier, the Managing Director of PHRC, Dr Bafred Enjugu informed the governor that the TAM was carried out by indigenous Nigerian staff after traditional foreign partners refused to embark on the exercise.

He said : “This TAM was carried out solely by our people here in Nigeria. Today, the Refinery has started production as a result of the determination of our technical personnel “.

He further affirmed that PHRC will continue to partner with the State Government in order to deliver on its core mandate.

The PHRC has commenced production after the completion of the first phase of TAM. Crude oil will be supplied to the facility by sea vessels.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/15/wike-inspects-port-harcourt-refinery-facility-starts-refining-of-crude/
This work has been on since the era of GEJ but the dividend is being reaped under baba dogo yaro(pmb),so I give kudos to GEJ.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by goshen26: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Earlier, the Managing Director of PHRC, Dr Bafred Enjugu informed the governor that the TAM was carried out by indigenous Nigerian staff after traditional foreign partners refused to embark on the exercise

They refused? Ok
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by STOjo: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
This is goodnews. Sai Buhari. I am very happy to have you as the president.
I beg what concerns "Wicke" with refinery. The guy is just causing commotion in the state. Crime is now on the increase in Rivers state and he cares not. Imagine some people just went to Oil mill market and started killing people.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Nyemsom means give is following me in Igboland, Ezenwo means king's son in Igboland, and Wike means,strong child.

Hit me like if you are a proud Igboman.

Carry Go wike. We Abians got your back,you can't enter rivers without talking to us. Ndi Ike.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by emorse(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ivanspring:
Wike and the Refinery...
Sounds like a bedtime story.
hahahahahahaha!!!!!! Bed time story indeed. rotflmfao!!!
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by vicadex07(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
e no go better fro you there!
otunne!

jonuel1:

When I see daft youth like you, my heart bleeds. If PMB is the one doing all you ascribe to him, same should apply to boko haram.

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by vicadex07(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
shameless dog. Na me and your papa be mate. Go and find your level!

alfred5:

I quess you are one of those liberated persons from Osun!

How much is fuel in your area?
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by abagoro(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Nyesom Ezenwo Wike Nyemsom means give is following me in Igboland, Ezenwo means king's son in Igboland, and Wike means,strong child.

Hit me like if you are a proud Igboman.

Carry Go wike. We Abians got your back,you can't enter rivers without talking to us. Ndi Ike.

You have hurriedly misintepreted the Ikwerre names. Please Nyesom is Ikwerre version of Onyesom. If you are really Ngwa Ndii otu nnu?
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
abagoro:

You have hurriedly misintepreted the Ikwerre names. Please Nyesom is Ikwerre version of Onyesom.

Yes, we all are Ikweres. Get lost.Well Onye in Igbo means "Who", Now jump from that car. ewu.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by Runaway: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
"This is what the thieving and corrupt pdp couldn't do for 16 years." And common sense did not also tell u, that u don't fix refinery in less than 40days?
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by PEREP: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Yhunoos:
So who deserves the credit now?

GEJ or PMB?

GEJ/PMB, Nigeria won.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by Moheat(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
BB013:

Refinery dat was scheduled to start operation by God knows when in 2016 has started already in July 2015 yet one ignoramus barcanista was running his mouth like tap.

Sai baba
Sai buhari
Sai Nigeria

Shame Jonathan
Shame barcanista
Shame moigidi
Shame mizmycoli
Shame taniods

I think you're displaying your ignorance here! go and look for that news again. The refineries were to commence operation by June, 2015 but there were little set backs. The job was started and almost completed by GEJ administration if not for the set back.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by trapQ: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
we as individual citizens of Nigeria each have a role to play in moving this country forward. and whether or not he is president, was awarded contract or whether it was in his jurisdiction matters not, he did a commendable thing and should be applauded. this is a refinery that was scheduled to commence operation in 2016, by his actions things have been fast tracked.

I've seen bad roads which were repaired by individuals from their own pockets. they never bothered waiting for the govt because in a country like Nigeria which is light years behind, the coming of Christ might be sooner than waiting on the govt.

my point is wether showmanship or not, he carried out a good and patriotic act.

P.S. I'm a girl wink
Jorussia:
Putting things place in what is not in his jurisdiction as governor?did i just hear you say he is trying to uplift the country? his wike the president of Nigeria? was the contract for the turn around maintenance awarded by rivers state?did the federal govt request for help from him?my bro,wike is simply engaging in showmanship.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by Moheat(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
BB013:

Sai baba
Sai buhari
Sai Nigeria

Shame Jonathan
Shame barcanista
Shame moigidi
Shame mizmycoli
Shame taniods

I think you're displaying your ignorance here! go and look for that news again. The refineries were to commence operation by June, 2015 but there were little set backs. The job was started and almost completed by GEJ administration if not for the set back. I think GEJ deserves credit not the other way round. Thank you.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by paradiso62: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mynd44:

Wike cheesy

Look let's be sincere to ourselves. Jonathan lost control over the whole system. It was immediately Pres Buhari won the election that everybody started working to save their job. You remember we were told how our local Engineers Charged cheaper to the tune of 99bn which the fund were not available. How come overnight everything came in place. Is just the fear of BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by elbaraj001(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jorussia:
wetin come still concern wike with refinery again?Refinery na rivers state govt property? Wike should focus on governance in rivers state and stop gallivanting.
God bless u..i wanted asking dat qstn too
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by Jorussia(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
trapQ:
we as individual citizens of Nigeria each have a role to play in moving this country forward. and whether or not he is president, was awarded contract or whether it was in his jurisdiction matters not, he did a commendable thing and should be applauded. this is a refinery that was scheduled to commence operation in 2016, by his actions things have been fast tracked.

I've seen bad roads which were repaired by individuals from their own pockets. they never bothered waiting for the govt because in a country like Nigeria which is light years behind, the coming of Christ might be sooner than waiting on the govt.

my point is wether showmanship or not, he carried out a good and patriotic act.

P.S. I'm a girl wink
By whose actions did you say things were fast tracked? by that of wike?my guy,wike has no business there,A project d president has not gone to inspect, he was busy inspecting it, just to show his face on camera.If were pmb ,i will sack the MD of port Harcourt refineries, for colluding with the governor to undermine the presidency.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by BB013(m): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Moheat:

I think you're displaying your ignorance here! go and look for that news again. The refineries were to commence operation by June, 2015 but there were little set backs. The job was started and almost completed by GEJ administration if not for the set back. I think GEJ deserves credit not the other way round. Thank you.

U just a big foool. I swear
Make sure u read this piece extensively

theeagleonline.com.ng/nigerias-refineries-to-operate-at-optimal-capacity-by-2016-nnpc

sunnewsonline.com/new/ipmans-250000-bpd-refinery-ready-by-2016

Enjoy as u read

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Most Businesses Looted & Destroyed In Lagos Were Owned By Igbos – Army / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Cost Of Living, Petrol Rates In Oil Producing Countries / Have You Seen Nigerian Army Live Band Perform At An Event Before? Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.