Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude (40298 Views)

Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) / Wike Inspects Port-Harcourt Pleasure Park. Praises Workers / Governor Wike Inspects High Court Building Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by abagoro(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Yes, we all are Ikweres. Get lost.Well Onye in Igbo means "Who", Now jump from that car. ewu.

Lol. I knew you were not Ngwa as you depicted the characteristics of a notorious nairalander. You lose nothing staying in your lane without looking for who to tag along. Ndewo
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by LadyAmaka(f): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Some people can reason absurdly. So some people will shamelessly give credit to granny Buhari on this? How long has he been in office or do youpeople think such job is repair of househokd equipment? Please give credit to whom it is due. God bless GEJ my Hero!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by paradiso62: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=googlepikin post=35902401][size=20pt]GEJ [/size]thanks sir for positioning our country for good,. we hope dis jihadist wont kill us all before the end of their 4years[/quote

Which GEJ? When Jonathan, the wife mama piss and Deziani Madueke has perfected their plans to sale and buy Port Harcourt Refinery.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has commended Nigerian technical staff of the Port Harcourt Refining Company, PHRC, for having efficiently concluded the turn around maintenance of the facility.

Governor Wike who spoke during a facility visit to the PHRC on Wednesday, said the success of the turn around maintenance (TAM) was a proof of the capacity of Nigerian engineers.

He said the completion of the TAM and commencement of refining of crude means that more employment will be created for the people.

He said : “I commend the staff of the PHRC for the successful completion of the TAM. It means that this facility will create more employment for the people “.

He directed the Eleme Local Government Council to clear refuse dumps on the Refinery Road. The governor also announced that the State Government will partner with the PHRC to rehabilitate bad portions of the Refinery road.

Earlier, the Managing Director of PHRC, Dr Bafred Enjugu informed the governor that the TAM was carried out by indigenous Nigerian staff after traditional foreign partners refused to embark on the exercise.

He said : “This TAM was carried out solely by our people here in Nigeria. Today, the Refinery has started production as a result of the determination of our technical personnel “.

He further affirmed that PHRC will continue to partner with the State Government in order to deliver on its core mandate.

The PHRC has commenced production after the completion of the first phase of TAM. Crude oil will be supplied to the facility by sea vessels.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/15/wike-inspects-port-harcourt-refinery-facility-starts-refining-of-crude/

Wike is now D inspector general of refinery
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by BB013(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
erico2k2:

So for your mind PMB waved his magic wand the the TAM was done in two months? na wah for your brain sha angry angry angry

Mumu. Read nd digest

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/03/nigerias-refineries-ready-for-optimal-utilisation-2016/

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ipmans-250000-bpd-refinery-ready-by-2016/
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by paradiso62: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=Jorussia post=35899476]wetin come still concern wike with refinery again?Refinery na rivers state govt property? Wike should focus on governance in rivers state and stop gallivanting.[/quot

My broda ask me Oo! That's another Fayowike. Stomach infrastructure.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by ifelovemi: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
are you saying it took jonathan 5 years to carry out ordinary TAM, and you expect us to clap for him

thank God will send him to otueke.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by ifelovemi: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
are you saying it took jonathan 5 years to carry out ordinary TAM, and you expect us to clap for him

thank God will send him to otueke.
Miranda11:
Naija peeps let's stop all dis GEJ bashing and pls let's give credit to whom it is due. Jonathan was responsible for the TAM of our refineries it just happened that the TAM was finished shortly after he left power. So congrats to him for doing this.

Now that GEJ is no longer in power what we shld now pray for is that Buhari's govt shld build on this so that the 4 refineries will all work at maximum capacity n dat importation of refined fuel will cease. This way fuel importers will stop holding d country to ransome.

The refineries working will mean
1) more jobs for pple especially Engineers (graduate and experienced).

2) No more fuel shortages n scarcity

There are some saboteurs dat are fighting day n night to ensure that the refineries remain shut cos they are making a huge fortune importing fuel at the suffering of Nigerians, it's these kind of people that we need to fight against because the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians shld come first b4 the selfish interests of any greedy individual. This has gone on for to long so enough is enough.

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
DeNoble1:
Mthese are the reasons why Nigeria might never get better: disgusting sentiments. A refinery is yet to start function, and you all are killing yourselves on who should or shouldn't take the glory, while the politicians keep taking advantage of your stupid sentiment that has made you all to be permanently ignorant of your rights

Hmmmmm! It is wel
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Yhunoos:
So who deserves the credit now?
GEJ or PMB?
the engineers ONLY!
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
1bunne4lif:
but the fact remains that jonathan made payments and the rehabilitation started during his time or do you want to tell me that buhari who is still trying to cope with the reality did it under a month? The problem here is that nairalanders are trying to take it away entirely from goodluck which i think is unfair

The poser here is this: If the PDP govt knew it was possible in a short time, why dint they do this TAM ever-since?!
Better still, if Jonathan was as committed as you all say, why dint he resuscitate the refineries while in office? He had six years to do so!!!.....
The last question is this: Why did it take a change of guard for TAM to come alive overnight?!

Parting Shot: I've never heard of TAM, not until Buhari won the election and reality dawned on the looters, so if you all want to give Jona d glory, no problem, but Buhari's reputation had more to do with this than any other thing!
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by vRendoh(m): 12:29am On Jul 16, 2015
grin I NEVER HEAR ANYTHING FROM MY GUVNOR! DELTA DEY MAINTAIN LAST! grin
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by gozmok1(m): 1:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Blackfire:
GOODLUCK MY PRESIDENT. WIKE MY GOVNOR. BUHARI MY....?
dullard1ho
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by gozmok1(m): 1:33am On Jul 16, 2015
BB013:

Hahaha I can't fit to laugh
Refinery dat was scheduled to start operation by God knows when in 2016 has started already in July 2015 yet one ignoramus barcanista was running his mouth like tap.

Wike just had to give credit to buhari

Abeg make una give credit to Buhari jare d man too much
Sai snailhara
Sai dullarndimho
Sai Nigeria sorry (ZOO)

Shame Jonathan
Shame barcanista
Shame moigidi
Shame mizmycoli
Shame taniods
Shame PDP. grin grin grin

[s]
BB013:

Refinery dat was scheduled to start operation by God knows when in 2016 has started already in July 2015 yet one ignoramus barcanista was running his mouth like tap.

Sai baba
Sai buhari
Sai Nigeria

Shame Jonathan
Shame barcanista
Shame moigidi
Shame mizmycoli
Shame taniods

[/s]
BB013:

Sai baba
Sai buhari
Sai Nigeria

Shame Jonathan
Shame barcanista
Shame moigidi
Shame mizmycoli
Shame taniods

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by Blackfire(m): 4:27am On Jul 16, 2015
gozmok1:
dullard1ho
oga refree abeg give dis man red card.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by izzieman: 5:20am On Jul 16, 2015
LadyAmaka:
Some people can reason absurdly. So some people will shamelessly give credit to granny Buhari on this? How long has he been in office or do youpeople think such job is repair of househokd equipment? Please give credit to whom it is due. God bless GEJ my Hero!!!

Fact of the matter M' am is that the Previous regime said it would only be ready in 2016. You do know that they had their way of doing things which ended up making everything costlier and then not being done.

The fear factor alone made these guys get things done. Then again, in all probability, the refinery may have been perfectly alright but the greedy people who run it just said it was bad.

In the end, the people who did President Jonathan in were his own allies.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by InvertedHammer: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2015
/
Talking about Jonathan is living in the past.

Yesterday is gone and gone forever.

It is all about the present and future.

Racists have a hero in Hitler; morons have a hero in Jonathan.

\

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by melzabull(f): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2015
BB013:

Between u nd I who is lying?
Keep wallowing in a fools paradise
Got nothing to say to u
you are the fool here. So buhari fixed the refinary in 40 days? your mother should be ashamed of you

2 Likes

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by lastpage: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2015
The Port Harcourt Refinery is NOT a STATE PROJECT and Wike should stop playing to the Gallery by posturing as if he can "INSPECT or APPROVE" it.

This is just sheer showmanship.

Let him work on the various bad roads, lack of portable water, decrepit Schools and comatose hospitals in his state!

Ofcourse. gullible PDP and SaTANoids will soon come up and tell us he has "JUST BUILT" the Port Harcourt refinery!
grin grin

Yeye dey smell!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by BB013(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2015
melzabull:
you are the fool here. So buhari fixed the refinary in 40 days? your mother should be ashamed of you

Do u think u made sense
Keep wallowing
Wailing waillers

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by BB013(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2015
lastpage:
The Port Harcourt Refinery is NOT a STATE PROJECT and Wike should stop playing to the Gallery by posturing as if he can "INSPECT or APPROVE" it.

This is just sheer showmanship.

Let him work on the various bad roads, lack of portable water, decrepit Schools and comatose hospitals in his state!

Ofcourse. gullible PDP and SaTANoids will soon come up and tell us he has "JUST BUILT" the Port Harcourt refinery!
grin grin

Yeye dey smell!

Lastpage!

So we. Of said u were going to inspect the refinery was going to work in July as against 2016 it was a private project for u guys abi
U keep fooling ur self all in d process of trying to make sense
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by BB013(m): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2015
erico2k2:

I do not agree with you, the TAM had been going on for up to two years.

So doing TAM for 2years is an achievement?
I guess to do TAM on ur brain will take forever cos u brain dead
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by queensmith: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2015
As per usual comments here are mind numbing and counterproductive. I've never met such a large group of morons concentrated in one place. It's completely unsurprising that Nigeria is as awful as it is.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by nneji77(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2015
NOW I SEE SOME NIGERIANS ARE INDEED FOOLS.

A MAN DOES A JOB, WHILE ANOTHER TAKES CREDIT FOR IT?

IF YOU ARE REALLY SINCERE YOU WILL KNOW FOR SURE THAT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN IS THE MAN THAT SHOULD TAKE CREDIT FOR THE WORK HE HAS DONE FOR THIS SO CALLED COUNTRY. TIME WILL TELL BY THE TIME NIGERIANS WAKE UP FROM FROM THEIR SLUMBER, ESPECIALLY THIS IGNORAMUS YORUBA BABOONS, IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by ogazi007(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2015
Gej that was looking for what to campaign with before the election and he did not deem it fit to made mention of this development/achievement on Petroleum sector the most important sector of our economy?Does it take 5-6 years to do TAM,/how long does it take to build a new refinery?Gej never really finished anything,he left everything for his predecessors to complete them after spending 6yrs.What then do we remember his administration for?

PMB did not do any magic,but there was nothing really wrong with the refineries anyway.People only wake up to their responsibilities because the man PMB is not smiling.There are many ongoing investigations on petroleum sector,and trust me by the time the reports starts coming in alot of mind boggling conspiracy,financial rot,oil theft,broad day robbery by the ministry of petroleum and NNPC will be revealed.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by captainzero(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has commended Nigerian technical staff of the Port Harcourt Refining Company, PHRC, for having efficiently concluded the turn around maintenance of the facility.

He said : “This TAM was carried out solely by our people here in Nigeria. Today, the Refinery has started production as a result of the determination of our technical personnel “.

He further affirmed that PHRC will continue to partner with the State Government in order to deliver on its core mandate.

The PHRC has commenced production after the completion of the first phase of TAM. Crude oil will be supplied to the facility by sea vessels.

a good start
smiley smiley
http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/15/wike-inspects-port-harcourt-refinery-facility-starts-refining-of-crude/
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2015
abagoro:

Lol. I knew you were not Ngwa as you depicted the characteristics of a notorious nairalander. You lose nothing staying in your lane without looking for who to tag along. Ndewo

Ngwas and Ikewere people are close brother,stop making crazy statement.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by Moheat(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2015
BB013:

U just a big foool. I swear
Make sure u read this piece extensively

theeagleonline.com.ng/nigerias-refineries-to-operate-at-optimal-capacity-by-2016-nnpc

sunnewsonline.com/new/ipmans-250000-bpd-refinery-ready-by-2016

Enjoy as u read

Bros you're a bunkered fooll! Go with your fake news Idiat
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by nathoski(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Good development.
..this is action speaking, we need more of actions. 9ja don tire for empty promises. Oh corruption! It will never be better for you, how did you find you way into the dictionary.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by FRANKOXY(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2015
I can visualize unemployment rate dropping.
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by FRANKOXY(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2015
I can visualize unemployment rate dropping. cool
Re: Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude by BB013(m): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2015
Moheat:

Bros you're a bunkered fooll! Go with your fake news Idiat

Hahaha
I gave a smack down nd k.o all at once yet u couldn't counter it nd u resulted to calling me a liar like I was d one that wrote the news
Bury ur head in shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance / Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.