Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,484 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Laptop Cheap Property For Sale ( Hp Pavilion) 35 thousand - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Laptop Cheap Property For Sale ( Hp Pavilion) 35 thousand (1694 Views)

Cheap Property With Flexible Instalment Payment Terms / Cheap Property With Flexible Instalment Payment Terms / Where To Get Cheap Property Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Cheap Property For Sale ( Hp Pavilion) 35 thousand by frankycomputers(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hp pavilion
RAM :4 GB
HDD:500 GB
BLUETOOTH PRESENT
INTEL PENTIUM
DUAL CORE
FOR INQUIRES AND PURCHASE CALL +2348159934441
WHAT CONTACT :+2348130067458

AIM AND OBJECTIVE
my only and lovely property : purpose of selling need urgent cash for project issue been a final year student.
video of the system is available for you to check and confirm you can call me on any social or video call to see the property and know it is real
all part of this property is in good shape and work fine the receipt of the system is also available. valuable to anyone from any state.

purpose of life video is to see that the system is real and am ready to sell to any interested persons.

Re: Laptop Cheap Property For Sale ( Hp Pavilion) 35 thousand by frankycomputers(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
please support my sales ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just keep booming booming
Re: Laptop Cheap Property For Sale ( Hp Pavilion) 35 thousand by alphalpha(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
your phone number is?
Re: Laptop Cheap Property For Sale ( Hp Pavilion) 35 thousand by frankycomputers(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2015
08152083076 thats my contact
Re: Laptop Cheap Property For Sale ( Hp Pavilion) 35 thousand by frankycomputers(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
booming........
Re: Laptop Cheap Property For Sale ( Hp Pavilion) 35 thousand by needinfo: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2015
frankycomputers:
Hp pavilion
RAM :4 GB
HDD:500 GB
BLUETOOTH PRESENT
INTEL PENTIUM
DUAL CORE
FOR INQUIRES AND PURCHASE CALL +2348159934441
WHAT CONTACT :+2348130067458

AIM AND OBJECTIVE
my only and lovely property : purpose of selling need urgent cash for project issue been a final year student.
video of the system is available for you to check and confirm you can call me on any social or video call to see the property and know it is real
all part of this property is in good shape and work fine the receipt of the system is also available. valuable to anyone from any state.

purpose of life video is to see that the system is real and am ready to sell to any interested persons.

I believe say you be same person with nairaland moniker called blessedtrade ( www.nairaland.com/blessedtrade ).abi u wan lie.

You dey use different name scam people abi.you sell dog give person but the person never see him dog, you chop the money clean mouth.waitin happen to the dog and the person money wey you collect.thief like you na babalawo house fit una
Re: Laptop Cheap Property For Sale ( Hp Pavilion) 35 thousand by Bamjazzy(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2015
Nobody should do any business with this guy(frankycomputer) he is a fraudster and has been arrested by the police. i just received a call frm the police with his number asking if i was duped also. be warn

(1) (Reply)

Kellogg’s And Tolaram Group Has Commissioned A 6 Billion Naira Factory In Nigeri / The Paint Product you wished you had used / New Construction Approval At Lugbe 1 Area Abuja - How Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.