Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,085 members, 7,867,132 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Lecturer Says He Will Fail Me Till Infinity After Catching My Impersonator - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Says He Will Fail Me Till Infinity After Catching My Impersonator (700 Views)

Sex Video Sacandal: Osun State University Lecturer Says Truth Will Be Uncovered / Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says / PHOTO: 95% Of People Will Fail This Simple Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturer Says He Will Fail Me Till Infinity After Catching My Impersonator by EEE20(m): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
@nairalanders. I am a student of one of the popular universities in Nigeria. I have been writing all my exams myself, till that faithful day I contacted a guy to help me write a course which was very difficult for me. during the exam, the guy was caught, and was forced by the course lecturer to write on his script that he was cheating and that the script was not his script. then the lecturer collected the script and also a photocard bearing my name, mat number and also having the guy's passport. so the lecturer said I will write that course till infinity. guys please give me advice on what to do.
Re: Lecturer Says He Will Fail Me Till Infinity After Catching My Impersonator by ifeoluwasegun(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Me no kuku go school, so I can't imagine how you feel
#sorry for that though
Re: Lecturer Says He Will Fail Me Till Infinity After Catching My Impersonator by Wizzz: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
OP what level are you in currently?
Re: Lecturer Says He Will Fail Me Till Infinity After Catching My Impersonator by iamauxin(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hogwash, lies...I wonder how someone who has been writing his exams suddenly feel that a paper will be difficult for him. it's clear you lied about not having engaged the services of an impersonator before. Even if this was your first , nobody will believe you. My advice is that you beg the lecturer, but don't press further...on the other hand you're even lucky you weren't taken to court. Impersonation will keep you behind bars for about 7 years. On the converse, you can forgo begging the lecturer and just write another jamb, by 2020 you would still have graduated.. that's in about 5 years from now.
Re: Lecturer Says He Will Fail Me Till Infinity After Catching My Impersonator by EEE20(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wizzz:
OP what level are you in currently?
currently in 200lv

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Says He Will Fail Me Till Infinity After Catching My Impersonator by jejemanito: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Op you're dead
Re: Lecturer Says He Will Fail Me Till Infinity After Catching My Impersonator by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:11am On Jul 16, 2015
EEE20:
@nairalanders. I am a student of one of the popular universities in Nigeria. I have been writing all my exams myself, till that faithful day I contacted a guy to help me write a course which was very difficult for me. during the exam, the guy was caught, and was forced by the course lecturer to write on his script that he was cheating and that the script was not his script. then the lecturer collected the script and also a photocard bearing my name, mat number and also having the guy's passport. so the lecturer said I will write that course till infinity. guys please give me advice on what to do.
What a shame, u re even proud 2 say it. U re probably in a state university like oou. In unilag its expulsion direct. change ur ways man.
Re: Lecturer Says He Will Fail Me Till Infinity After Catching My Impersonator by EEE20(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2015
@olu am not proud to say it. I just need advice.

(1) (Reply)

Check LASU Post Utme 2015/2016 Latest Update / Unn Primary Admission List / Jamb Offlline And Online Username And Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.