Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Sex Video Sacandal: Osun State University Lecturer Says Truth Will Be Uncovered - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex Video Sacandal: Osun State University Lecturer Says Truth Will Be Uncovered (2078 Views)

Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student / Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Video Sacandal: Osun State University Lecturer Says Truth Will Be Uncovered by Datwarrigal(f): 3:22am On Aug 12, 2016
Yesterday i shared a story About A 400L student of osun state university that leaked a sex tape with a lecturer https://www.nairaland.com/3281291/wale-ojoniyi-mercy-ikwue-sex#48376340

Dr. Wale Ojoniyi who is a lecturer at the Department of Languages and Linguistics of the Osun State University, Ikire Campus, said has said the truth about the sex video recently released by a 400 level student of the institution, Mercy Ikwue, will soon prevail.

The lecturer described the video as a lie and a joke but did not say if the man in the video was not him or that the tape was manipulated.

Ojoniyi said this in a text message he sent to our correspondent in Osogbo on Thursday in response to the earlier story published.

The text message read, “Congratulations, Femi Makinde. When you know the truth, it will either set you free or imprison your conscience …..And very soon, you will know the truth. I have just read your lies.”

It was gathered that Dr. Wale had been pestering the student for an amorous affairs but the lady refused. The lecturer was however reported to be instrumental to the suspension of the student who was caught for examination malpractice.

Upon her resumption, the lecturer was said to have continued to pester her and she eventually agreed and met him in a hotel where she surreptitiously recorded the video.

lalasticlala, Seun, Fynestboi

http://www.newsdoggen.org/2016/08/sex-video-osun-state-university.html

(1) (Reply)

Waec Has Clarified The Rumour Of Posting Fake Result: Read This / Admission Into Canadian Universities Made Easier / A Private School In Uyo Took 2nd In NTA Children Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.