Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari (76863 Views)

"Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri / This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / President Buhari Says Radio Biafra Lied Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2015
From the way things are going I strongly believe the end of nairaland land is insight for me. How can nairaland become a place for nonentities like this tribalistic and the only problem Nigeria has. I pray they let this obi go an never let them do business any where in Nigeria. Amen
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:
Since buhari has seen we are serious about having our own country,if he's reasonable he should set up a committee to negotiate the peaceful dissolution of Nigeria, If it's oil, they can take the damn oil and gas in Enugu, Aba, Imo, Anambra,Ebonyi etc. DO YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE OIL, GAS AND COAL IN THESE STATES BUT THEY CHANNEL OIL PIPELINES FROM THOSE STATES TO NIGER DELTA SO AS TO CREATE ENEMITY BETWEEN IGBOS AND NIGER DELTANS AND MAKE NIGER DELTANS THINK WE WANT THEIR OIL. MOST OF THE SO CALLED OIL PEOPLE THINK COMES FROM NIGER DELTA ACTUALLY COME FROM IGBO LAND.
We don't need the damn thing to survive, we just want to be free. Mehn Nnamdi kanu ain't joking, he has weapons and powerful bombs and war planes stalked away somewhere, i've seen things myself. Nigeria didn't defeat us in 1967, the whole world did. They should know that the world is advanced. 1967 aint 2015. Buhari and these so-called leaders should know they can't run cos they and their children, grand-children and great grand-children will be killed anywhere they run to in this world. IPOB is everywhere. Buhari said Nnamdi kanu lied? Did buhari not say he'll islamise everybody in Nigeria? Is buhari not a rapist? Is he not the sponsor of bokoharam? When buhari was 45, did buhari not rape Aisha when she was just 9 years old? Which sane human beign does that?

THE ZOO MUST FALL

Guy,.....you have lost it, completely.
Your insanity is irredeemable..........

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by scantee(m): 8:00am On Jul 16, 2015
kingthreat:

Bros, this is Africa. There is no international law that will mediate on this case in your interest. But mark my words, if Biafra secedes, the igbos will lose all their investments in other parts of Nigeria. It happened in 1967 nothing will change this time. Every human is greedy. There will also be an unnecessary discrimination against your people living in other parts of Nigeria. Millions will have to go to back to Biafra and start from scratch. And your government then will not have the capacity to take care of them. Really, what will Biafra sell to the world that can enable them take care of 30 million people? No criticism but lets ask ourselves.

Why we build nothing in the southeast is that there is nothing to invest in there. Sad enough but thats the truth.

This national unity so far has favored the igbos more than any other tribe. Secession will destroy opportunities in the future for igbos. For goodness sake, Biafra is a freaking Portuguese word. Why put it first before "Igbo Interest"?
let how we survive be our own headache, all u said make no sense to me, even for you to say there is nothing to invest in SE shows that ur only living in hear say and know nothing about the SE. We survived with one pounds even to the extent supersing u guys with millions already as of then, let me remind u this, SE is will be the most soughted for business, almost all these business u think u have in lagos would be nowhere to be found if that be the case, everything will be moved down south East/South while u hustle for visa to come down to blessed Biafra land, it will be obvious to you then that Nigeria is so empty immediatly igbos secedes.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by beeke(m): 8:02am On Jul 16, 2015
peeta89:
All the Igbos in this platform are saying thrash. If Radio Biafra is bold enough, why don't they make their radio station base known?

At least most of our radio stations we all know their base and where they are located.

You guys should wake up we r in 2015 you guys are still talking and thinking of Biafra. No be only Biafra na Raffia palm.

Where is bbc hausa service located? Do u know where cnn is located? How about france24? Or voice of america? But you listen or watch these stations and mind u nbc or wotever did not liences anyone of these stations to air in nigeria yet they are not called ILLEGAL but a radio station whose only offence is speaking the truth are tagged pirate station

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by uniklinkum(m): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2015
cut007:
basic things like payment of salaries has unfortunately become a yardstick for measuring governance in this maladministration. That is how low d Daura President has taken us already! 'ogbeni rauf araGBESEola is the worst governor not just in Nigeria and Africa, but in the entire world - Olalekan Odumakin' children of slavery, disciples of propaganda!

How am I suppose to educate a reeetard with used toilet paper for brains mehn. the salary saga is long before buhari and commonsense should let you know this tool that the malady cut across states. and for your slavery lines. tafawa balewa and shagari says there greeting foool.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2015
Let this country divide, Nigeria is a false marriage and it won't work. Do you people still remember what Gideon Orka said about the Hausa-Fulani States?
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2015
May the spirit of inferiority complex leave the ibos on nairaland ijn amen

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 16, 2015
Joeace3000:

Mr Henry una own don too much...Btw how far how you holding up that area?

Leave dem mke dem dey deceive demsef wit Biafra. No be only biafra. Am gud oo, wats up wit u?
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by fx45(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2015
jogojogo:

The truth is that they are not serious. If they wish to go they can go!....Are they ready to go without those non Igbo speaking areas like Rivers, Bayelsa,Delta, Edo. Akwa Ibom and Cross River?
Allow the non-Igbo speaking areas to choose for themselves where they want to belong. It's their choice and not yours. For your information, Edo and most parts of present-day Delta state were never part of Biafra and never will be.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:
Since buhari has seen we are serious about having our own country,if he's reasonable he should set up a committee to negotiate the peaceful dissolution of Nigeria, If it's oil, they can take the damn oil and gas in Enugu, Aba, Imo, Anambra,Ebonyi etc. DO YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE OIL, GAS AND COAL IN THESE STATES BUT THEY CHANNEL OIL PIPELINES FROM THOSE STATES TO NIGER DELTA SO AS TO CREATE ENEMITY BETWEEN IGBOS AND NIGER DELTANS AND MAKE NIGER DELTANS THINK WE WANT THEIR OIL. MOST OF THE SO CALLED OIL PEOPLE THINK COMES FROM NIGER DELTA ACTUALLY COME FROM IGBO LAND.
We don't need the damn thing to survive, we just want to be free. Mehn Nnamdi kanu ain't joking, he has weapons and powerful bombs and war planes stalked away somewhere, i've seen things myself. Nigeria didn't defeat us in 1967, the whole world did. They should know that the world is advanced. 1967 aint 2015. Buhari and these so-called leaders should know they can't run cos they and their children, grand-children and great grand-children will be killed anywhere they run to in this world. IPOB is everywhere. Buhari said Nnamdi kanu lied? Did buhari not say he'll islamise everybody in Nigeria? Is buhari not a rapist? Is he not the sponsor of bokoharam? When buhari was 45, did buhari not rape Aisha when she was just 9 years old? Which sane human beign does that?

THE ZOO MUST FALL
Do you need to start a hate broadcast before you actualize that stupid Republic. Since they don't want to learn, Igbo will remain marginalised for the rest of their existence.

Nigerian try GEJ to see if they can gain the trust they lost for Igbo nation, but see the outcome of his 5 years ruling, nothing to write home about. Igbo decision are so nitwits and primitive, sign of inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by beeke(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2015
Sabdeejat:
I feel committing suicide,pls wat is igbo,who are igbos that a whole president would release a report rejecting their claim,had it been am the president i would have crush them with their 4 million population aNd Nigeria will be at ease then.cowards
You are either a monkey or a baboon in d zoological republic, chose one.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by beeke(m): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2015
uncle005:
Do you need to start a hate broadcast before you actualize that stupid Republic. Since they don't want to learn, Igbo will remain marginalised for the rest of their existence.

Nigerian try GEJ to see if they can gain the trust they lost for Igbo nation, but see the outcome of his 5 years ruling, nothing to write home about. Igbo decision are so nitwits and primitive, sign of inferiority complex.
Wow clap for urself. Ode buruku
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by pazienza(m): 8:20am On Jul 16, 2015
MadCow1:
President Buhari should fire the fool that made this statement or press release immediately.

That vagabond called Nnamdi Kanu isn't worth being countenanced by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

The dissident group that called themselves Biafra were crushed by the Nigerian Army and their leader the Late Dim Ojukwu fled, negotiated a truce, accepted a federal pardon and died a Nigerian Soldier and was buried as such with the Nigerian flag draped over his casket in full view of the entire Igboland and igbo people's and nobody objected nor raised the Biafran flaf at his funeral.

Biafra only lives in the mind of a few deluded individuals who were not even born as at when that uprising (not war) was quelled.

That's where you made mistakes. Biafra wasn't defeated by Nigeria, Nigerians were never a match for Biafrans. Biafra was defeated by the World powers Britain and USSR. Britain ensured Nigerians had unlimited supply of weapons, while Biafrans had nothing, British recruited the Egyptian airforce to do aerial bombardments for Nigerians.

Remove foreign interference in the Nigerian- Biafran war and what you will have is Biafrans with Ogbunigwe( an indigenous explosive) and Nigerians with matchets and bows. We all know how that would have ended.
And that dynamics have not changed. Without foreign weapons the world powers guarantee, Biafrans using Awka/ Aba locally manufactured weapons will over run Nigeria in a matter of months.

Now, Buhari needs the foreign powers to crush Biafrans again, but as always, their support has conditions attached to it , conditions that will see Buhari lose his popularity and even make the Biafrans stronger.

The foreign powers want gay marriage legalized or atleast decriminalized amongst others economic and financial policies that will crash Nigerian already battered economy even more and unleash untold suffering to the animals in the Zoo.

Buhari is between a devil and deep blue sea, he will lose irrespective of the choice he makes.

Biafra is divine, her time has come, and all events are aligning to bring about her establishment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmm this is getting interesting, PMB in the picture again? May God help this man's regime....
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by ikesim: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2015
akoaki:

This language is too directly insultive to the person of our president and very rude, indecorous and most unpatriotic to nigeria and nigerians. Please watch your back because there would be consequences for felonious comments someday.
double standard, you guys heaped all kinds of names to the person GEJ, did anyone arrest u?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by fx45(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2015
coolbis:
brainless indeed, i just wish i could be as brainless as buhari so my kids will be proud of their brainless father who became a governor at 33yrs,a minister@ 35yrs,a chairman of the government largest corporation and a head of state @ 40. Wish some1 here too can be proud and wish his father too can be this brainless like this 'brainless dullard'.
Whatever you think the brainless Daura Du11ard must have achieved in life was done with the barrel of a gun..... Not forgetting the blood of the innocents. Buhari is no better than an armed robber
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2015
scantee:
let how we survive be our own headache, all u said make no sense to me, even for you to say there is nothing to invest in SE shows that ur only living in hear say and know nothing about the SE. We survived with one pounds even to the extent supersing u guys with millions already as of then, let me remind u this, SE is will be the most soughted for business, almost all these business u think u have in lagos would be nowhere to be found if that be the case, everything will be moved down south East/South while u hustle for visa to come down to blessed Biafra land, it will be obvious to you then that Nigeria is so empty immediatly igbos secedes.

Me hustle for visa to go to Yiboland? Ko ma se se. Abi I wan buy coal for locomotive engine? grin grin grin
I wish you the best in your quest for Biafra. Why it seems I am worried is cos of the real Ibo men out there in all states of the federation, even Borno under hits and missile. They still making a living who will be affected by this madness. Not as if you, yourself has donated one kobo to any Igbo that returned back to the East because of the violence in the North.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by papaejima1: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2015
sukkot:
ok here is the symbolic meaning of the flag..

the flag means you were once alive spiritually, and then you died spiritually, and now you are under a rod of intense punishment and affliction, and have no kind of power - spiritual or otherwise, and this state of affairs is in unity with what God wants for you at this dispensation in time.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2634290_1280pxflagofbiafra_svg_pngc52a6ade6564c0de7d5f0aa9614780ef
Wow!
Bros, kindly share that your oshogbo weed with Lai muhammed. It is really potent.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Curvinus(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2015
coolbis:
. I keep wondering what exactly these people want, I just wish the nation can let them go and form their biafra and see how they are going to cope with over 60percent of their population who stay and have their investment outside the region. Just tired of these biafran rants.

So Nigerians own MTN, etisalat, shoprite, shell petroleum, world trade centre, dallas district, julius berger, DSTV, Startimes, Airtel abi?

It is because people like you have refused upgrade their two figured IQ that Nigeria is still what it is today.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by pazienza(m): 8:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Buhari has a choice to make.

1. Sell off the Zoo again to eternal suffering and degradation to the Caucasians, lose the popularity of his people, as the suffering increases.

2. Be a hero of the black race. Come back home, organize a referendum, peacefully divide the country, unleash Biafra, the last hope of redemption for the black race, go back to his Daura home town and try to exitinguish the fire he helped start in the North. Perhaps the Biafrans can even help him with that, once we put our indigenous technologies to use and advance them.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by cut007: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2015
uniklinkum:

How am I suppose to educate a reeetard with used toilet paper for brains mehn. the salary saga is long before buhari and commonsense should let you know this tool that the malady cut across states. and for your slavery lines. tafawa balewa and shagari says there greeting foool.
you are just an illogical tribalist living in denial! Have a nice day! Children of slavery, disciples of propaganda!
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by scantee(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2015
kingthreat:

Me hustle for visa to go to Yiboland? Ko ma se se. Abi I wan buy coal for locomotive engine? grin grin grin
I wish you the best in your quest for Biafra. Why it seems I am worried is cos of the real Ibo men out there in all states of the federation, even Borno under hits and missile. They still making a living who will be affected by this madness. Not as if you, yourself has donated one kobo to any Igbo that returned back to the East because of the violence in the North.
well bro u don't know me well so i will let u be.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by komek(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2015
admax:
Buhari shouldn't have released any press released on that jobless guy's experiment.

Come to think of it if a biafra would exist: would the millions of Ibos in Lagos and other part of the country sell their properties and return back to biafra? the guys in Alaba, Ladipo and many part of the North? Ibo traders sell their goods side by side with other tribes without issues in many part of the country.

Very minute and jobless Ibos will support any biafra nation. I am a Yorubaman who has travelled to ALL EASTERN States, i have visited most villages in Iboland yet i haven't witness hatred from them. I even slept in a stranger's house first time i went to Umuahia.

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The only sensible and truthful yorubaman on this forum
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by coolbis: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2015
Curvinus:

So Nigerians own MTN, etisalat, shoprite, shell petroleum, world trade centre, dallas district, julius berger, DSTV, Startimes, Airtel abi?

It is because people like you have refused upgrade their two figured IQ that Nigeria is still what it is today.
then ibos own mtn. Atleast upgrading of IQ is what some of us need, some of you are far away from even getting one. Tell me what visible conglomerate ibos have to beat chest. All the big conglomerates in this country are owned by either your brainless dullards or your yoruba landlords. They have given you all the support and accomodation to relunch yourselves back to life after your 3 years of self-destructions. Tell me but for the opportunities these people have provided for you in terms of accomodation and viable market, what would have become of your race. He who starts war should be wary of the consequences, you can always guarantee the beginning, you may have to rely on the the few lucky ones who would be left behind to tell the story to your generations unborn.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by rigarmortis: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2015
admax:
Buhari shouldn't have released any press released on that jobless guy's experiment.

Come to think of it if a biafra would exist: would the millions of Ibos in Lagos and other part of the country sell their properties and return back to biafra? the guys in Alaba, Ladipo and many part of the North? Ibo traders sell their goods side by side with other tribes without issues in many part of the country.

Very minute and jobless Ibos will support any biafra nation. I am a Yorubaman who has travelled to ALL EASTERN States, i have visited most villages in Iboland yet i haven't witness hatred from them. I even slept in a stranger's house first time i went to Umuahia.

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I smell.........................
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Lynpet: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Our eyes is open, we are Radio biafra, nigeria is zoo and nolonger exit biafra are going bay bay to zoo
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by sukkot: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2015
pazienza:

How did you come about this interpretation?
i cant disclose bro. its a secret wink
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by leahcimzil: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:

THE ZOO MUST FALL
j
Brother yu are daft
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Lynpet: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Our eyes is open, we are Radio biafra, nigeria is zoo and nolonger exit biafra are going bay bay to zoo
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by BB013(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2015
owobokiri:
There is a youtube video where Buhari was busy making jest of the Biafran movement and the killings in the 60s. That man is tribalism personified.

Where is it?
In ur azz I presume
Sillly Biafra
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by frankcell(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2015
double0seven:
so many stu.pid people on Nairaland.

Only stupi.d people will believe that the President Buhari will dignify Radio Biafra or whatever it calls itself with a reply.

what sort of people on Nairaland of today sef; no thinking faculty. They just believe a anything.

You are mumu,can you even hear yourself...ote
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Ugo50: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2015
Who is now winning the biafra radio or NBC?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / A Voter Was Beaten In Onipanu, Lagos For Voting Peter Obi - Eyewitness. VIDEO / Army Withdraws Military Escort For IBB, Obasanjo, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.