Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari (76933 Views)

"Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri / This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / President Buhari Says Radio Biafra Lied Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by uniklinkum(m): 3:53am On Jul 16, 2015
carnegiefan:

If that is what you believe, then I don't want to waste my time with a secondary school kid.
BYE. cool

And how was it created.... you are a brainless nitwit.... was the first place of settlement not somewhere in east Africa all these turds just come online to spill bullocks.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by carnegiefan: 3:54am On Jul 16, 2015
Aystarz:

I am disappointed in Seun and the Nairaland Mods. This is the only forum in Nigeria where tribal hate-filled jabs and separatists comments are allowed to hold sway on the daily. Why bring Biafra screaming threads to the front page? To enjoy traffic or what, cos I don't see how that in any way helps the country's growth or the teeming jobless youths on the forum. What happened to banning the nitwits who don't know have anything going on for them in life than to propagate disunity and strife on here? Why give them a voice? Seun and Nairaland are portraying themselves to be no better than Radio Biafra cos at the end of the day, they're all but out to serve their selfish purposes.
Continue to heat up the polity, and God, whose WILL will always and forever be done, will heat up your lives....every single one of you. Nnamdi Kanu, Seun, Nairaland Mods and the Bigots here and out there; you have been warned!

The simpler and easier thing to do is to allow Biafrans an opportunity for a referendum to decide whether they want to remain with the rest of you in Nigeria or not.
All the name calling is useless and insulting to intelligent people.
You steal our resource (and our freedom) and then turn around to accuse us of wanting to stop you?
You've gotta be deluded.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by liongirl: 3:55am On Jul 16, 2015
admax:
Buhari shouldn't have released any press released on that jobless guy's experiment.

Come to think of it if a biafra would exist: would the millions of Ibos in Lagos and other part of the country sell their properties and return back to biafra? the guys in Alaba, Ladipo and many part of the North? Ibo traders sell their goods side by side with other tribes without issues in many part of the country.

Very minute and jobless Ibos will support any biafra nation. I am a Yorubaman who has travelled to ALL EASTERN States, i have visited most villages in Iboland yet i haven't witness hatred from them. I even slept in a stranger's house first time i went to Umuahiq
Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
can I be accorded the same treatment as a stranger in youroba or Hausa land

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Jonwesley(m): 3:56am On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:
Since buhari has seen we are serious about having our own country,if he's reasonable he should set up a committee to negotiate the peaceful dissolution of Nigeria, If it's oil, they can take the damn oil and gas in Enugu, Aba, Imo, Anambra,Ebonyi etc. DO YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE OIL, GAS AND COAL IN THESE STATES BUT THEY CHANNEL OIL PIPELINES FROM THOSE STATES TO NIGER DELTA SO AS TO CREATE ENEMITY BETWEEN IGBOS AND NIGER DELTANS AND MAKE NIGER DELTANS THINK WE WANT THEIR OIL. MOST OF THE SO CALLED OIL PEOPLE THINK COMES FROM NIGER DELTA ACTUALLY COME FROM IGBO LAND.
We don't need the damn thing to survive, we just want to be free. Mehn Nnamdi kanu ain't joking, he has weapons and powerful bombs and war planes stalked away somewhere, i've seen things myself. Nigeria didn't defeat us in 1967, the whole world did. They should know that the world is advanced. 1967 aint 2015. Buhari and these so-called leaders should know they can't run cos they and their children, grand-children and great grand-children will be killed anywhere they run to in this world. IPOB is everywhere. Buhari said Nnamdi kanu lied? Did buhari not say he'll islamise everybody in Nigeria? Is buhari not a rapist? Is he not the sponsor of bokoharam? When buhari was 45, did buhari not rape Aisha when she was just 9 years old? Which sane human beign does that?

THE ZOO MUST FALL

Fools paradise! Or the zoo rather.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by cut007: 3:56am On Jul 16, 2015
arbitter:
They replied to a an alleged audio of Buhari making anti Igbo comments propagated by your beloved Radio Biafra NOT whatever namecallings you like to do.

Do you honestly think anyone has the time to bicker with you because you call the President a pedophile ? Immature bunch of halfwits, as if calling Buhari names is gonna make their shithole Biafra become reality.
children of slavery, disciples of propaganda! This issue is beyond u, jst quit trying

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by uniklinkum(m): 3:57am On Jul 16, 2015
How is Nigeria the problem of a region that keep electing the worst of them into leadership position. Maybe is the Yoruba man that made orji uzor kalu the most useless governor on the planet. like most hate mongers feed and appeal to the weakness of your audience and make them feel the Yoruba and the Hausa are the cause of there problems.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 4:10am On Jul 16, 2015
RapLawd:

How you edeot dey reason,

You know all this but here you're forming say Nl is owned by Seun,... you nodey use something made by another tribe? ?

Ogbono brain!

Shatap deere. Ojukwu generation of cowardly losers grin grin grin
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 4:11am On Jul 16, 2015
Chappie:

has this got anything to do with war?
you tribalistic retard.

It was just a reminder of history in case you forgot. grin
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by sweatlana: 4:13am On Jul 16, 2015
This administration should not ignore the yearning of the vast majority of igbos.

A REFERENDUM MUST BE CARRIED OUT TO DETERMINE THEIR FAITH.

I SUPPORT BIAFRA. Even though I'm not Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by jeffizy(m): 4:31am On Jul 16, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Nnamdi kanu is our leader.
Buhari is d president of Nigeria not biafra .
Radiobiafra only operates in federal republic of biafra, so they should let it be.
It's Nnamdi KANU now?
Ok.
Continue the daydreaming.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by cut007: 4:34am On Jul 16, 2015
uniklinkum:
How is Nigeria the problem of a region that keep electing the worst of them into leadership position. Maybe is the Yoruba man that made orji uzor kalu the most useless governor on the planet. like most hate mongers feed and appeal to the weakness of your audience and make them feel the Yoruba and the Hausa are the cause of there problems.
did i hear u call orji uzor kalu the most useless governor on the planet? Wow! Dats a huge insult to the person of Rauf areGBESEola! How dare u take away a title he worked so hard to earn?? How dare u? Do u know wat it means to pay january salary in July? Son, learn to give 'HONOUR' to whom it is due. Children of slavery, disciples of propaganda!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by omoelesa(m): 4:46am On Jul 16, 2015
"This Food' Of Hate Campaign,damage Of Character,spread Of Unfalse Infomation U People Are Cooking Will Defininately Be Ready. When U People Begins To get Served This "Food ' We Hope U Wont Be Whining As Usual.Ohaheye Wont Issue Any Statment Condeming This Hate Campaign By Radio Biafra Now.If U People Wonts To Have Ur Own Country Just Leave Our Cities And Go Back to Ur Region Then Declare Ur Biafra .I Personaly Would Be Hapy To See Ur Back.yeye
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by wexyee: 4:51am On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:
Since buhari has seen we are serious about having our own country,if he's reasonable he should set up a committee to negotiate the peaceful dissolution of Nigeria, If it's oil, they can take the damn oil and gas in Enugu, Aba, Imo, Anambra,Ebonyi etc. DO YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE OIL, GAS AND COAL IN THESE STATES BUT THEY CHANNEL OIL PIPELINES FROM THOSE STATES TO NIGER DELTA SO AS TO CREATE ENEMITY BETWEEN IGBOS AND NIGER DELTANS AND MAKE NIGER DELTANS THINK WE WANT THEIR OIL. MOST OF THE SO CALLED OIL PEOPLE THINK COMES FROM NIGER DELTA ACTUALLY COME FROM IGBO LAND.
We don't need the damn thing to survive, we just want to be free. Mehn Nnamdi kanu ain't joking, he has weapons and powerful bombs and war planes stalked away somewhere, i've seen things myself. Nigeria didn't defeat us in 1967, the whole world did. They should know that the world is advanced. 1967 aint 2015. Buhari and these so-called leaders should know they can't run cos they and their children, grand-children and great grand-children will be killed anywhere they run to in this world. IPOB is everywhere. Buhari said Nnamdi kanu lied? Did buhari not say he'll islamise everybody in Nigeria? Is buhari not a rapist? Is he not the sponsor of bokoharam? When buhari was 45, did buhari not rape Aisha when she was just 9 years old? Which sane human beign does that?

THE ZOO MUST FALL
lol.. delusional e-diot! Igbo lland have oil?
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by trapQ: 4:55am On Jul 16, 2015
even the angels can't comprehend your stupidity. bruh seriously you lack some chromosomes.
Buchukwu:

THE ZOO MUST FALL
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Amein(m): 5:02am On Jul 16, 2015
merry02:
Buharia is nt a repented democrat@all....despite his urgly past in 1983-85,he never apologise to nigeria for his mal administration...himself nd Obj led were used by gowon to subdue Biafran in 1970
and he will do that again,i hope the stupid igbos will try the same nonsense of 1967 again..
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Amein(m): 5:03am On Jul 16, 2015
owobokiri:
There is a youtube video where Buhari was busy making jest of the Biafran movement and the killings in the 60s. That man is tribalism personified.
and so what
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by izzieman: 5:06am On Jul 16, 2015
carnegiefan:

In Biafraland we go for the best always but we make sure that an egregious injustice (as was dished out to Jonathan because he came from a minority group) would NEVER happen. We proved it by the way all of us voted for Jonathan in the East irrespective of ethnicity.
We breathe justice and equity.
It is our natural inclination, but YOU may never understand it.
There is a reason that no ethnic group is killing the other in the East (as Fulani has been doing in the whole North); and it has been like that for thousands of years before the white man came to the shores of Africa.
Even the slave trade had no ethnic inclination.
That is who we are in Biafraland.

So all the inter clan killings in Igbo Land is done by outsiders? Why did you not vote for Ojukwu massively a few years back? If you are all so smart, how come Jonathan played you and only started projects just when he needed votes? If you are so smart, all the money you get from the Federal Government would make you the most developed area in the country yet no governor from your region can be named amongst the performing ones in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 16, 2015
kingthreat:

It was just a reminder of history in case you forgot. grin
like i said before it has nothing to do with war... #2011

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by darkman200: 5:13am On Jul 16, 2015
Ibos are losers grin grin grin I wish they will be allowed to go . Yorubas have the most to gain from Nigeria's breakup but we don't make noise about it, if it happens- it happens,not these mo ronic noise makers that have zero collective wisdom. Individually- yes they can be smart but as a group, they are stubborn perpetual losers from generation to generation.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Burger01(m): 5:37am On Jul 16, 2015
jogojogo:

O ya carry your weapon make the freedom fight start na.

Don't mind them. Noise and no action. Lilly-livered bunch of Biafra.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Billygee2u: 5:45am On Jul 16, 2015
who would not believe that Buhari is anti-Igbos? in his service chiefs or thieves,did you see any Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by pBuhari(f): 5:45am On Jul 16, 2015
this is just morning for him
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Billygee2u: 5:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Amein:
and he will do that again,i hope the stupid igbos will try the same nonsense of 1967 again..
you and your family are generation of lizards

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 16, 2015
Believe when I tell u the struggle is not getting Biafra the struggle is what happens after it I am IBO and no when it comes to grabbing power no one backs down for the other my fear is IBO's would end up destroying the thing they crave most with our insatiable greed

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Kazzman(m): 5:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:

THE ZOO MUST FALL

Buchukwu or what do you call your name, I can smell some ethnic bigotry in your stupid utterances.I don't think you have basic education at all. Now I know the causes of your unproductive and senseless civil war with the FG. You guys are so naive that you don't even know where oil was first discovered in NIGERIA, was it not in OLOIBIRI at Delta state. How come you're now claiming that oil exploration was being channelled to Niger Delta in order to cause your disunity with them.
How dare you calling Nigeria a Zoo when an insatiable person like you can not appreciate what a FREEDOM is. Nobody will advice not to go to war, afterall you have made the first mistake during Gowon's regime.You will single handedly suffer the consequences.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by rabex(m): 5:56am On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:

THE ZOO MUST FALL
bros just ur crap..eetin u think say u dey talk...talk on facts and not smthing u and your people formulated to console urselves.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by bakjal(m): 5:57am On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:

THE ZOO MUST FALL

You are d most foolish, stup!d and senseless person on d face of d earth!
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 16, 2015
How to Start Your Own Country in Four Easy Steps
With Kosovo unilaterally declaring independence and a host of wannabe states looking to follow its lead, you might be thinking it’s about time to set up your own country. You’ve picked out a flag, written a national anthem, even printed up money with your face on it. But what’s the next step? Creating a new country isn’t as easy as you think.BY JOSHUA KEATINGFEBRUARY 26, 2008

Step 1: Make sure you are eligible As tempting as it might be to declare your cubicle a sovereign state, customary international law actually does specify minimum standards for statehood. You must have a defined territory. You must have a permanent population. You must have a government. Your government must be capable of interacting with other states. (This one is somewhat controversial. It was included as a qualification in the 1933 Montevideo Convention, which established the United States good neighbor policy of nonintervention in Latin America, but is generally not recognized as international law.) Step 2: Declare independence Congratulations on joining the ranks of Transnistria, Somaliland, and a host of other countries that wont be marching at the Olympics anytime soon. Just because youve met the qualifications and declared yourself independent doesnt mean that youre going to be taken seriously. Even the Principality of Sealandlocated on a 10,000-square-foot platform in the North Seahas tried with mixed success to claim sovereignty under these qualifications. However, now that your state is established, there are certain benefits you can expect, even if youre not recognized by anyone. Once an entity has established itself as a de facto state, it will benefit from territorial integrity and certain guarantees of sovereignty, says Stefan Talmon, professor of public international law at Oxford University and author of Recognition in International Law. For instance, now that Kosovo is established as a state, Serbia can no longer freely attack it to bring it back into Serbia. It benefits from the prohibition of the use of force under the U.N. Charter. These rules were established during the Cold War to protect new states that were not yet recognized by one bloc or another. Step 3: Get recognized Theres not much point in having your own country unless other countries acknowledge your existence. International recognition is what gives a country legitimacy in the international community and what ultimately distinguishes the New Zealands of the world from the Nagorno-Karabakhs. Naturally, though, the established countries are going to take some convincing. Recognition is quite complicated because it combines international law and international politics, Talmon says. Some people say that recognition is a purely political act. It is at the discretion of existing states whether they recognize, so there is no right to recognition. This was especially true during the Cold War, when the national legitimacy of North and South Vietnam, North and South Korea, and East and West Germany depended on which side you asked. Even today, a number of entities are recognized as states by some countries, but not by others. Palestine, Taiwan, and Northern Cyprus fall into this category. The United States has no official policy on what is required for recognition, according to its State Department. Instead, the decision to recognize a state is made by the president. Then the president decides whether to establish diplomatic relations with the state based on U.S. national interests. Theres no cookie-cutter approach, so when you ask for recognition, be sure to explain how your independence will be good for America. In the old days, proving your anti-communist cred was usually good enough. Today, U.S. strategic priorities are a bit more complex, though as Kosovo proves, ticking off the Russians still helps. Step 4: Join the club Since its founding in 1945, membership in the United Nations has become the gold standard of international[color=#000099][/color] quit whining any of you can do this follow d link
http://foreignpolicy.com/2008/02/26/how-to-start-your-own-country-in-four-easy-steps/
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Themonster: 5:59am On Jul 16, 2015
uniklinkum:

Shiit attract flies, and you dumb lots are hew with the same bad thread. How is the rotten fruit expected to fall from the bad tree. The congregation of losers cursed to the world by cum-shot chaser with corrosive acids for brains. your progenitors deserve nothing than to be gassed to death for bringing forth a waste of space and a non productive consumer of the earth oxygen. Now Bleep off mooronic woodworm eating alien.

Otu nne i grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by ogba20: 5:59am On Jul 16, 2015
DickDastardly:
grin Hahahaha
. Ur laf no make sense. Face reality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Army Withdraws Military Escort For IBB, Obasanjo, Others / Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.