Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari (76952 Views)

"Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri / This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / President Buhari Says Radio Biafra Lied Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by beeke(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2015
othenok:

You will definitely die alone. Ndi igbo that are still busy segregating amongst themselves. This person bu onwe Wawa, Ndi agbaenu, Ndi Owerri, Ndi Nsukka etc.
I truly pity those that have allowed themselves to be brainwashed by a man living in far away UK.
I can bet that those doing gra-gra on this issue have no personal relationship with God. Infact ,they have no relationship with God .
Let them continue at their own peril.
Living in UK?? Comon were u anywhere near Aba on the 30 of may 2015? He was in aba on dat most memorable day. Interestingly the Zoo army and police were there with armoured tanks and wot have u yet they dare not touched him instead i saw some filming with their phones. Presently he is in europe but soon shall return to Biafraland

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by deflover(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2015
zoogeria is shaking......zoogeria is so gay.......she doesnt want Biafra to go .....yet they hate us so much.....what do you want.....we dont want to be part of you....cant you all just get it.....we dont want to live in a zoo..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nellypy: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2015
Let us remind ourselves when a man made a nasty statement "THIS STATE WILL BE UNCOVEN FOR U" wat was Jona reaction? APC stop using our head ok
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by beeke(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2015
Today is 16th of july 2015 with the time standing @ 8:57am #BIAFRA RADIO LIVE blasting d airwaves with nigeria jaga jaga Idris

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by pazienza(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2015
sukkot:
i cant disclose bro. its a secret wink
sukkot:
i cant disclose bro. its a secret wink

Ok, but just know that you are wrong. Biafra is divine and has come to stay. To delay Biafra further Buhari will have to once again submit Nigeria to be raped by powers that be, a part of Nigerian soul would again have to be sacrificed, with attendant increase in suffering of the animals in the Zoo.

Buhari can't stop Biafra and remain a Nigerian messiah. Nigeria can't defeat Biafra without foreign powers, he ( Buhari) needs the conditions that defeated Biafra 1.0 again, ie unlimited supply of weapons to Nigeria by the Super powers, and starvation of Biafra of foreign weapons by the super powers. To get that condition, he will have to dance to the tune of the powers that be. But even that won't be enough to stop Biafra this time around.

If you have access to Buhari, tell him to be a hero, a black messiah, let him stop running around the world seeking for help where none exists. Let him come home and conduct a referendum, that way history will be kind to him, and remember him as a man who unleashed the Blackman renaissance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by cybertyrant(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2015
[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] radio biafra will kill buhari in office if he puts his mind to it
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by scantee(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2015
peeta89:
All the Igbos in this platform are saying thrash. If Radio Biafra is bold enough, why don't they make their radio station base known?

At least most of our radio stations we all know their base and where they are located.

You guys should wake up we r in 2015 you guys are still talking and thinking of Biafra. No be only Biafra na Raffia palm.

lol that is a simple sign for u to know that Nigeria is still a learner when it comes to technology...omo my beloved Biafra don upgrade o, jst imagine only one Kanu is given the Fed Gov sleepless night, talk more of when we fully join force with him oboy o ur guess is good as mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by tosmartak(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2015
grin Funny news every single day. Reading news have become so interesting since buhari 's assumption.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by sukkot: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2015
pazienza:

Ok, but just know that you are wrong. Biafra is divine and has come to stay. To delay Biafra further Buhari will have to once again submit Nigeria to be raped by powers that be, a part of Nigerian soul would again have to be sacrificed, with attendant increase in suffering of the animals in the Zoo.

Buhari can't stop Biafra and remain a Nigerian messiah. Nigeria can't defeat Biafra without foreign powers, he ( Buhari) needs the conditions that defeated Biafra 1.0 again, ie unlimited supply of weapons to Nigeria by the Super powers, and starvation of Biafra of foreign weapons by the super powers. To get that condition, he will have to dance to the tune of the powers that be. But even that won't be enough to stop Biafra this time around.

If you have access to Buhari, tell him to be a hero, a black messiah, let him stop running around the world seeking for help where none exists. Let him come home and conduct a referendum, that way history will be kind to him, as a man who unleashed the Blackman renaissance.
listen. more power to you and biafra. i dont care how it goes either way. all i did was give you the celestial interpretation of your biafran flag. everything in this world is symbolism. people dont just make flags because they look good. they are hidden messages only for those with eyes to see. and with the eyes to see, i just gave you what your flag means. take it however you want to take it.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by beeke(m): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2015
NBC must cover there face in sand neva to remove them ever again. And the same is everywhere in the zoo. I will neva forget how the zoo army killed shakau five times with fake photos, there is noting left in nigeria dat is worth d stress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by delegiwa(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2015
coolbis:
your guess is as good as mine man, just wonder if these guys are paid to bring the country down cos their preffered candidate did not win, much as i restrain myself from using uncontinental languages on social media liKe this, i cant just but think that these tanoid guys are really bittered and can do anything to bring the country to its toes. BokoHaram may as well be a joke.

For the lack of a better word, I will say you must be silly thinking Biafra is about GEJ! I don't blame you though. That's what happen when people hardly know anything abouth the space they call a country. They know nothing about their history. The only thing they know about their country and its history is what they glean off Saharareporters. I mean, what is the connection between GEJ - an Ijaw man and Biafra? Go read you books man. And let me ask this, anybody that has a different opinion is a Tanoid? What the heck does that stand for by the way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by pazienza(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2015
sukkot:
listen. more power to you and biafra. i dont care how it goes either way. all i did was give you the celestial interpretation of your biafran flag. everything in this world is symbolism. people dont just make flags because they look good. they are hidden messages only for those with eyes to see. and with the eyes to see, i just gave you what your flag means. take it however you want to take it.

Ok.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by beeke(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2015
Listening live #RadioBiafra102.01 across Biafraland and d wider zoo. Nigeria jaga jaga everytin scather scata poorman dey sufa sufa bosa bosa gun shot ina d air...............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kernel504(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2015
kingthreat:

Start the war you Igbo dunce. You'll definitely lose again. Bloody losers. To hell with Biafra

It took the world 3 years to stop Biafra, but it took Biafra 2 days to over-run West.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Ikiriye(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2015
What is best for this entity called Nigeria is to call a spade a spade,we are more than hundred years old and history has to be visited.we need a referendum to move forward.this is a typical case of the tower of Babel,people of like minds merge to form their entity.Biafra are at it once again and they have their rights to existence.the north can go their way so as the west and south south.we must face our fears so our children can enjoy what we missed.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Ryabcool:

Yes I am an APC sympathizer, But my objectivity has never been called to question.I do not blindly follow. For example I was never a fan of how Fayemi ran Ekiti. The day I visited Ado the state capital, I was very disappointed. Looked like an advanced village.

I have nothing much to say to you on this, let your conscience do the answering.

Especially as it relates to the individual you are so passionate about, which would be Buhari in this case.

Just so you know...objectivity does not equal absence of partisanship or political leaning.

If I may ask you, is there even a faint possibility that Buhari might truly be Paedophillic?

Secondly, despite Nnamdi Kanu's heaping of curses on US and UK, is there a plausibility that he might be a fifth columnist in the guise of a freedom fighter?

The fact that I prefer APC's ideology to PDP does not nullify my ability to make an observation concerning your outbursts on social media.

Trust me, it does, and to a large extent....especially when you do not know me personally and have no faint idea what it's like to be me.
In the light of all sincerity, would you call it an outburst if I made a pro-Buhari post?

Would you call it an outburst if I went ahead to list and curse GEJ for all the "sins" he committed against Nigeria?
Would you?

So fvck what if I make an outburst, or cry, or laugh, or sing, or just jest...
Depending on my mood or motivatedness at a given time, aren't they part of what makes me human?
Why so bothered?

I hardly make comments on here except when forced. I'm more of a silent reader. So, a wise person will drop the sentiments beclouding her reasoning and take what I'm saying into serious consideration.

It's funny how you APC lot are quick to label any reasoning that does not pan out in your favour as bias, lacking objectivity and direction, and grossly sentimental.

Well here's what I know for sure.
This is my life.
This is my space.
The best person to tell me the truth about myself is ME, and a few people I know have my best interest at heart, whom I have surrounded self with.

Else, when it comes right down to it, you would be considered as a troll and your respect would be long lost.

Lmao...
You think I haven't thought of all the friends and goodwill and worth nots I stood to lose the moment I declared for PDP?
You're wrong!
Btw, I consider it an honor that you've deemed it fit to voice your opinion on my persona, but tbh, I REALLY don't care.
I will be who I am and say what I feel, for those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
I will rather think for myself and have no public, than think for a public and have no self.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by fx45(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2015
trapQ:
even the angels can't comprehend your stupidity. bruh seriously you lack some chromosomes.
I thought you said you're Ghanaian.... Wetin concern you for this matter?
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2015
admax:
Buhari shouldn't have released any press released on that jobless guy's experiment.

Come to think of it if a biafra would exist: would the millions of Ibos in Lagos and other part of the country sell their properties and return back to biafra? the guys in Alaba, Ladipo and many part of the North? Ibo traders sell their goods side by side with other tribes without issues in many part of the country.

Very minute and jobless Ibos will support any biafra nation. I am a Yorubaman who has travelled to ALL EASTERN States, i have visited most villages in Iboland yet i haven't witness hatred from them. I even slept in a stranger's house first time i went to Umuahia.

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless you my brother. I am Igbo surrounded by Yorubas left, right, front and back and I have no issues with them. All these shouting about Biafra is from hell and Kanu should be fished out and dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by fx45(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2015
quibaby:
Believe when I tell u the struggle is not getting Biafra the struggle is what happens after it I am IBO and no when it comes to grabbing power no one backs down for the other my fear is IBO's would end up destroying the thing they crave most with our insatiable greed
Thank God you said you're an IBO. Who are these Ibos and where can they be found?
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by beland15: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2015
Kazzman:

Buchukwu or what do you call your name, I can smell some ethnic bigotry in your stupid utterances.I don't think you have basic education at all. Now I know the causes of your unproductive and senseless civil war with the FG. You guys are so naive that you don't even know where oil was first discovered in NIGERIA, was it not in OLOIBIRI at Delta state. How come you're now claiming that oil exploration was being channelled to Niger Delta in order to cause your disunity with them.
How dare you calling Nigeria a Zoo when an insatiable person like you can not appreciate what a FREEDOM is. Nobody will advice not to go to war, afterall you have made the first mistake during Gowon's regime.You will single handedly suffer the consequences.

you epitome of cowardice can u refute the claim that oil from Igbo land is channeled thro ND?
This time around you will be the battle field of the war not BIAFRALAND as 1967 period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by cheruv: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2015
admax:
Buhari shouldn't have released any press released on that jobless guy's experiment.

Come to think of it if a biafra would exist: would the millions of Ibos in Lagos and other part of the country sell their properties and return back to biafra? the guys in Alaba, Ladipo and many part of the North? Ibo traders sell their goods side by side with other tribes without issues in many part of the country.

Very minute and jobless Ibos will support any biafra nation. [s]I am a Yorubaman who has travelled to ALL EASTERN States, i have visited most villages in Iboland yet i haven't witness hatred from them. I even slept in a stranger's house first time i went to Umuahia[/s]

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Tomorrow your Ofei' tribesmen would start ranting on how inhospitable Igbos are..
To be frank I love what radio Biafra is doing.. For the first time since '70 we're on the offensive!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by fx45(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

God bless you my brother. I am Igbo surrounded by Yorubas left, right, front and back and I have no issues with them. all this shouting about Biafra is from hell and Kanu should be fished out and dealt with.
Who cares if you live inside a Yeriba pvssy... Biafra is not about Nnamdi Kanu. It's about self determination and the collective destiny of an entire nation. What do you find particularly offensive about the struggle for self-determination and freedom? Biafrans want to be free from the shackles of Nigerian oppression. Nigeria IS NOT WORKING! We are tired and we're fed up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by frankson1(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2015
double0seven:
Nairaland.... what a pity... now just populated by so much nonentities......

My brother, I never knew that so many LUNATICS are here... Dreaming dreams they will never wake up to tell.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by cheruv: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2015
sukkot:
do you want me to breakdown the symbolic meaning of your biafran flag ? because you know in this world everything is symbols and signs

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2634290_1280pxflagofbiafra_svg_pngc52a6ade6564c0de7d5f0aa9614780ef
Pls do smiley
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by sukkot: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2015
cheruv:

Pls do smiley
its done. keep reading comments and you will run into it
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by shalomm: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2015
arbitter:
They replied to a an alleged audio of Buhari making anti Igbo comments propagated by your beloved Radio Biafra NOT whatever namecallings you like to do.

Do you honestly think anyone has the time to bicker with you because you call the President a pedophile ? Immature bunch of halfwits, as if calling Buhari names is gonna make their shithole Biafra become reality.

I am not an IGBO guy, but do not underestimate does guys.... maybe you have not done a research into the Nigeria civil war.....
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by MrEverest(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2015
ChelseaDr:
This is unbelievable....so even PMB listens to RB..... then that Nnamdi Kanu of a guy is much needed to keep APC on her toes

So NBC lied! They are yet to JAM the.guy but the guy already had ANTI-JAM garment.

I hope they will not deny this press release

The fear of Radio Biafra..............

Yes, I concur with you. Even if the propaganda Nnamdi Kanu uses against Buhari and Nigeria would put them in check in their maltreatment of Igbos and the niger-delta, then it has achieved a great purpose. Chinua Achebe once said that Nigerians can disagree on so many things but when it concerns hatred on the Igbos, they achieve a consensus. Again the respected Achebe said that if Igbos numbered in the thousands, they could have been suppressed but alas, they numbered in the tens of millions and fearing no man or God!!! The people and government of Nigeria are already late in making amendment but if they can come to their senses now and extend an olive branch, then we could as well avoid the imminent balkanization of Nigeria because many Igbos will prefer Nigeria if they are well treated.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2015
kernel504:

It took the world 3 years to stop Biafra, but it took Biafra 2 days to over-run West.

Just 300 soldiers stopped the Biafran army from entering Ore. The day they born any igboman well, wan come invade Yorubaland, then you will hear of one of the worst destructions in history. The world will forget about the Holocaust against jews and focus the attention to that against Biafrans.
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by chipet67(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2015
double0seven:
Nairaland.... what a pity... now just populated by so much nonentities......
your papa nonentity
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by kernel504(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2015
kingthreat:

Just 300 soldiers stopped the Biafran army from entering Ore. The day they born any igboman well, wan come invade Yorubaland, then you will hear of one of the worst destructions in history. The world will forget about the Holocaust against jews and focus the attention to that against Biafrans.

If it took them 2 days to get to Ore, how many years did it take the World to stop Biafra. Yoruba is no match to Igbo... If you doubt lets play by facts. Besides it wasn't the Yorubas that stopped the Igbos in Ore, it was Nigeria troops. Niger Delta can annex West one on one, example Middle Belt annexed Kwara state, today they have Emir no more Oba... Are you that spineless?
Re: Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2015
kingthreat:

Why didn't your grandfathers buy weapons from China and India? You losers just never get tired of giving excuses.

Do you have a father?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Army Withdraws Military Escort For IBB, Obasanjo, Others / Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers / Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.