Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Etisalat Has Gone Nuts! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Has Gone Nuts! (2563 Views)

Etisalat Has Introduce N100 For 5GB Weekend & Night Plan / Etisalat Has Killed Me!!!! / Etisalat Has Gone NUTS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Has Gone Nuts! by JKWilliams: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Imagine an Etisalat line I have been using for 4 years getting barred. The line is registered and suddenly just few hours ago I can't make calls.

I called customer care and they are not making any sense. They are telling me the line was "registered" but not "properly registered". After how many years

Smh for this country.
Re: Etisalat Has Gone Nuts! by Adanyebe(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
We are in the era of CHANGE.... why stay glue to one network

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Has Gone Nuts! by sorextee(m): 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
U know it's NCC that brought the issue of sim Reg.. they are the ones that monitor if a sim is properly registered... they check all details, especially your biometrics... probably d guy dat registered you didn't capture your details well... for instance, there was a time we checked the details of some lines, (i won't call the network name) u could imagine someone with d name, for Eg, musa adedayo.. we saw they captured Sergio ramos, as his photo... and such network will be sanctioned just cos of that... sorry for the inconveniences it may have caused you... u need to re-register the Sim..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etisalat Has Gone Nuts! by imsuboi(m): 1:24am On Jul 16, 2015
^^

Sergio Ramos? Gerara hia men? _shit! grin

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Has Gone Nuts! by DjAndroid: 6:08am On Jul 16, 2015
JKWilliams:
Smh for this country.

So this country barred your line. Eh?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Has Gone Nuts! by sorextee(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Seriously... some even went as far as using the pix of a goat, mattress, etc... its more prevalent in the north.... talking about the op's line, I'm sure, if it's checked on the system, maybe his line was registered under under the profile of one Mrs Chinwe Johnson.... cheesy

imsuboi:
^^

Sergio Ramos? Gerara hia men? _shit! grin

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Has Gone Nuts! by imsuboi(m): 8:00am On Jul 16, 2015
sorextee:
Seriously... some even went as far as using the pix of a goat, mattress, etc... its more prevalent in the north.... talking about the op's line, I'm sure, if it's checked on the system, maybe his line was registered under under the profile of one Mrs Chinwe Johnson.... cheesy

Hmm. Interesting. I'm not surprised these cases are more in the north though.
Re: Etisalat Has Gone Nuts! by parrotibaba(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2015
sorextee:
U know it's NCC that brought the issue of sim Reg.. they are the ones that monitor if a sim is properly registered... they check all details, especially your biometrics... probably d guy dat registered you didn't capture your details well... for instance, there was a time we checked the details of some lines, (i won't call the network name) u could imagine someone with d name, for Eg, musa adedayo.. we saw they captured Sergio ramos, as his photo ... and such network will be sanctioned just cos of that... sorry for the inconveniences it may have caused you... u need to re-register the Sim..
grin grin grin grin
Re: Etisalat Has Gone Nuts! by Abimbolaile(f): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2015
sorextee:
U know it's NCC that brought the issue of sim Reg.. they are the ones that monitor if a sim is properly registered... they check all details, especially your biometrics... probably d guy dat registered you didn't capture your details well... for instance, there was a time we checked the details of some lines, (i won't call the network name) u could imagine someone with d name, for Eg, musa adedayo.. we saw they captured Sergio ramos, as his photo... and such network will be sanctioned just cos of that... sorry for the inconveniences it may have caused you... u need to re-register the Sim..

Well said
Re: Etisalat Has Gone Nuts! by parrotibaba(m): 8:47am On Jul 16, 2015
DATASALES9:
call me for data share on 07037043911 5GB #1500 only
lord scammer

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Has Gone Nuts! by augster(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2015
sorextee:
What Tha Fück! Lmao. Sergio Ramos indeed.
Re: Etisalat Has Gone Nuts! by amakabaybee(f): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Adanyebe:
We are in the era of CHANGE.... why stay glue to one network

Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!! Need Advice On Which Phone To Buy / Camon C9 And Games Issues........ / MTN And Glo New Way Of Ripping Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.