Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? (11160 Views)

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by brytandre(m): 3:54am On Jul 16, 2015
please, for those of us that got Federal Government appointment letter from Federal Civil Service Commission, how long did it take you to finish the processing (I.e from documentation to posting).. Please indicate here. Thanks
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:38am On Jul 16, 2015
brytandre:
please, for those of us that got Federal Government appointment letter from Federal Civil Service Commission, how long did it take you to finish the processing (I.e from documentation to posting).. Please indicate here. Thanks
Mine hasn't been done in the Ministry of Defence oo , for the past 5yrs ... embarassed
Any help of how to go about this

Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by luvprince4real(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2015
AdeniyiA:

Mine hasn't been done in the Ministry of Defence oo , for the past 5yrs ... embarassed

u mean u've not been working for d past 5yrs?
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:32am On Jul 16, 2015
luvprince4real:
u mean u've not been working for d past 5yrs?
pay not commensurate with service, casual stuff embarassed
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by brytandre(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=AdeniyiA post=35914467]

Hopefully by God's grace, it 'll be...please pray very well about it.

Prior to being posted to Ministry of defence, did u get appointment letter from Federal Civil service commission, did u go thru the processing at office of head of civil service of the federation?
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by luvprince4real(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2015
AdeniyiA:

plz am presently processing my own employment into federal civil service, I'll like to find out some things from u. Cn u plz drop ur bbm contact, email, wattsapp or any other way I cn contact u? Tnx
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by adetola77(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2015
25D73205 add me on bbm let's discuss issue on it....
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by brytandre(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
adetola77:
25D73205 add me on bbm let's discuss issue on it....

Please can u leave some vital information here, so many Nigerians will be grateful for it. Thanks dude
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by brytandre(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
luvprince4real:
plz am presently processing my own employment into federal civil service, I'll like to find out some things from u. Cn u plz drop ur bbm contact, email, wattsapp or any other way I cn contact u? Tnx

What stage are u on now, 'cos I'm also in the process......so I can hint u ...
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by luvprince4real(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
brytandre:

What stage are u on now, 'cos I'm also in the process......so I can hint u ...
@ d stage of filling d form. The only issue am presently having is dat part in d front page where they gave 3 spaces for post which application is being made, in order of preference. Any idea?
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by brytandre(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
luvprince4real:
@ d stage of filling d form. The only issue am presently having is dat part in d front page where they gave 3 spaces for post which application is being made, in order of preference. Any idea?

Ouch! Thought u av been given "Letter of temporary employment" already. Sorry, I didn't go thru the form filling 'cos I was aided to get the employment letter.

I'm not exactly sure how to fill those sections. Sorry
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by brytandre(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2015
Please people, join in the conversation, let's help our fellow Nigerians on the "waiting list" have some hope on what to expect. Please, thanks

@Lacasa
@Obicentlis
@Tundesto
@Eagleeye2
@Kk4
@Md4u2
@casket
@cool83
@ehizario2012
@tmanuelle
@bisiofgod
@naijainstinct
@yodedina
@billyoyiza
@febby9
@tolulinks
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by Teal: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by HZwriters: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Teal:
Hmmmm, its so sad. On getting temporary employment letter, I thought it was going to be an immediate thing, I turned down MSC in UI and went for my documentation and filing.....that took me just a day to do......was happy thinking posting letter should be out fast be that.....did my documentation Oct last year and till now, still hoping n waiting on posting letter. Am already tired of waiting and started applying for other jobs in May but nothing so far.

Sir, have you gone to the ministry to make inquires?. What is the name of the ministry?
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by yak(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2015
Wat on earth makes govt stuff very boring upon say d salary is just 51k or dere about.in fact it's frustrating working with federal govt of Nigeria n her agencies

1 Like

Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by Teal: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=HZwriters post=36034071]

Sir, have you gone to the ministry to make inquires?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by HZwriters: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Teal:

Am already becoming a nuisance there. They kept saying they will call whenever the Permanent Secretary approve our list. Its Ministry of Agriculture.

It is well. Don't give up. Keep on praying and working. Something favourable will be yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by brytandre(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Teal:

Am already becoming a nuisance there. They kept saying they will call whenever the Permanent Secretary approve our list. Its Ministry of Agriculture.

Ministry of Agriculture? ...

Well I just wanna ask.

Did u do your documentation at Office of Head of civil service of the federation (OHCSF) or at Ministry of Agriculture?
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by Teal: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by Cool83(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2015
brytandre:
Please people, join in the conversation, let's help our fellow Nigerians on the "waiting list" have some hope on what to expect. Please, thanks

@Lacasa
@Obicentlis
@Tundesto
@Eagleeye2
@Kk4
@Md4u2
@casket
@cool83
@ehizario2012
@tmanuelle
@bisiofgod
@naijainstinct
@yodedina
@billyoyiza
@febby9
@tolulinks
i work with state government, i dnt know much about fsc
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by brytandre(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=Teal post=36062971][/quote]

Oh! I did my documentation at OHCSF. I thought u passed through the same process. Thanks anyways............

Don't worry, u'll be taken soon.

1 Like

Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by Kk4(m): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Teal:
Hmmmm, its so sad. On getting temporary employment letter, I thought it was going to be an immediate thing, I turned down MSC in UI and went for my documentation and filing.....that took me just a day to do......was happy thinking posting letter should be out fast be that.....did my documentation Oct last year and till now, still hoping n waiting on posting letter. Am already tired of waiting and started applying for other jobs in May but nothing so far.
ministry of agric takes forever to release their posting letter.. I hope by now you have gotten it though
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by brytandre(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Names have been out in Office of the head of civil service since Oct 2nd. If u did documentation with them, I advice u go look up ur name.

I was posted to Federal Ministry of Water Resources.
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by anicho(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pls i wanna ask, how much is a graduate(without a masters degree) posted to any of the ministries paid?
pls anyone who has got an idea shld let me in on it, i jst started my own process.
Tnks in advance
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by HZwriters: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
Teal:

Hi

Hw far with the posting? Hv you been posted?

1 Like

Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by dhope: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
hi nairalanders, pls how did u go abt getting attached with any ministry so dt i can also have temporary letter of appointment in hand? u know dt it is temporary one dt can become permanent one and u hardly hear any vacancy in MDA's openly. i studied mech engrg and I'd appreciate ur help. scammers dont need to send me p.m,i dont have enof money to bellyfull talkless of .....
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by holluphemydavid(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pls I nid more info abt dis topic
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by Erenje24(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by holluphemydavid(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
anicho:
Pls i wanna ask, how much is a graduate(without a masters degree) posted to any of the ministries paid?
pls anyone who has got an idea shld let me in on it, i jst started my own process.
Tnks in advance
With HND Grade Level 7 and with BSc Grade level 8,and different of almost 10k
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by holluphemydavid(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Over a year ago, I visited dis thread for d first time, and now, I search back for d thread to knw if there are people yet to be posted on dis very thread, d same year I visited dis thread was same year I was posted after 7months, just keep praying and keep d hope alive guys
Re: Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? by NnajiCyrux(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

UAC Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment / Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? / Tips: How To Say Sorry When Running Late For An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.