Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

UAC Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (11167 Views)

How To Apply For Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancy / UAC Of Nigeria Technical Trainee Scheme 2018 Recruitment / 2018 Internship Scheme At UAC Of Nigeria Plc – Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UAC Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment by latestupdate: 7:35am On Dec 10, 2018
UAC of Nigeria Plc. is a leading private sector enterprise with active participation in the development of the country since 1879. A diversified, food-focused company, UAC’s operations span the foods, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy. We are committed to building and developing our people towards realizing their full potentials.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) Financial Controller

Click Here To View Details

2.) Innovation Manager

3.) Consumer Insight & Market Intelligence Manager

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Source- http://www.uacnplc.com/vacancies/
Re: UAC Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment by bollixy(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: UAC Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment by EmmaLege: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nice
Re: UAC Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment by LabuleofNigeria: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
All scam........
All for publicity sake, The idiots publish jobs online but in reality, position occupied already with their own candidates.

3 Likes

Re: UAC Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment by LabuleofNigeria: 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
scammers everywhere !!!
Re: UAC Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment by OMOTOWO(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
I hope I am employed because to dey go work on Sunday don tire me.I can't even remember the day i attended Sunday service !! O ti su mi

1 Like

Re: UAC Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
OMOTOWO:
I hope I am employed because to dey go work on Sunday don tire me.I can't even remember the day i attended Sunday service !! O ti su mi

Any you think UAC wont use you on Sundays

UAC has a meaning you know.................Use And Condemn.......
Re: UAC Of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Any you think UAC wont use you on Sundays
UAC has a meaning you know.................Use And Condemn.......
use n condemn? ....Lol

(1) (Reply)

Tips: How To Say Sorry When Running Late For An Interview / Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? / Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.