Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

If You Dream Your Spouse Was Screwed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Dream Your Spouse Was Screwed. (727 Views)

Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / All Nigerian Girls 16 And Above Have Screwed More Than 5 Joystick ••• / I Screwed My Milf Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Dream Your Spouse Was Screwed. by Jerraldan: 5:47am On Jul 16, 2015
Dear NLders,There was a couple dat pick argument that resulted to fight because the husband said he dreamt and in the dream he saw his wife been screwed by another man.he lamented that what pained him most was that the wife was enjoying every bit of the spanking in the dream.NLDER what is your take on this?
Re: If You Dream Your Spouse Was Screwed. by DickDastardly(m): 5:49am On Jul 16, 2015
He should go back to that dream and get a picture evidence or treat malaria Asap!
Re: If You Dream Your Spouse Was Screwed. by boboLIL(m): 6:05am On Jul 16, 2015
mental disorder
Re: If You Dream Your Spouse Was Screwed. by nedu2000(m): 6:07am On Jul 16, 2015
He dreamt of it because he's mostly imagined or envisaged it happening in real life
Re: If You Dream Your Spouse Was Screwed. by Merlissa(f): 6:12am On Jul 16, 2015
Na so craze dey start
Re: If You Dream Your Spouse Was Screwed. by Adaeze003(f): 6:32am On Jul 16, 2015
DickDastardly:
He should go back to that dream and get a picture evidence or treat malaria Asap!

Lmao... you just reminded me of home... my mum will always tell me to treat malaria when I tell her of my rapture dreams grin...

Anyhoo @op you should treat malaria! cheesy
Re: If You Dream Your Spouse Was Screwed. by letsbet(m): 1:01am On Jul 17, 2015
Merlissa:
Na so craze dey start
cheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

True Or Nah...? / Top 10 Signs That You Should Dump Your Girlfriend / This Is Definitely The Craziest Way To Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.