Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone (4369 Views)

Samsung S7 Edge Battery Is Very Horrible / 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For / Which Is More Important, The RAM Or The Processor In Mobile Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2015
This trashy development spoilt my infinix zero. Phone just kept rebooting itself for several hours. If its rem0vabl3 battery, pers0n go just rem0v3 ba3 and re-insert it and ph0n3 go b00t n0rmal. Seems alm0st every ph0n3 are n0w g0ing with built in trash. Umi ir0n, eleph0ne p8000 and many cool new ph0nes are n0n rem0veable ba3. . . Suckx

1 Like

Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by isacolukay(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2015
Chai!
Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by Daliano(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2015
It's true.

2 Likes

Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by Daliano(m): 7:02am On Jul 16, 2015
isacolukay:
Chai!
Guy na wetin? Chai for all thread... Who die? U dn become Introvert?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by isacolukay(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Daliano:

Guy na wetin?
Chai for all thread...
Who die?
U dn become Introvert?

Chai
Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by Hassan080196(m): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2015
IPhone is also using built in battery and such a nonsense you mentioned above is never happening to it.

2 Likes

Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by kossyablaze(m): 7:05am On Jul 16, 2015
And no memory card slot.That's y I didn't by Galaxy s6.I went for s5

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by kossyablaze(m): 7:06am On Jul 16, 2015
Hassan080196:
IPhone is also using built in battery and such a nonsense you mentioned above is never happening to it.
I don experience am for my iphone o

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2015
Hassan080196:
iph0ne na over-priced piece of shit. Iph0ne operating system aint as sophisticated as android. And besides, that shlt of rebooting can happen to any built-in ba3 ph0ne. Go browse iph0ne faults. U go kn0w xay na luck u get sey ur own iph0ne no do rubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2015
kossyablaze:
thats what i hate pass
Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by wheesin(m): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2015
mr shaheedbinaliyu you are only ignorant..look around the corners of the phone up or down ..u would see a small hole that looks like a mouthpiece..look for broom and press inside ..its used for rebooting a phone without a removable battery,

4 Likes

Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2015
wheesin:
mr shaheedbinaliyu you are only ignorant..look around the corners of the phone up or down ..u would see a small hole that looks like a mouthpiece..look for broom and press inside ..its used for rebooting a phone without a removable battery,
laughing in chinese. Ad0nbilivit

2 Likes

Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by parrotibaba(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2015
isacolukay:

Chai
chai angry
Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by isacolukay(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2015
parrotibaba:
chai angry
Chai chai!!
Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by wheesin(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
laughing in chinese. Ad0nbilivit

have you done it ?
Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by Ehimzy(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2015
kossyablaze:
Me too... didn't like the non expandable storage on S6
Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by parrotibaba(m): 8:25am On Jul 16, 2015
isacolukay:
Chai chai!!
chei sad
Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by isacolukay(m): 8:28am On Jul 16, 2015
parrotibaba:
chei sad

Choi!!
Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by slinkman(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2015
Ehimzy:
Me too... didn't like the non expandable storage on S6
i actually like the non expandable storage option.. an inbuilt of 32 gb is slightly enough, a 64gb is more than enough.. the infact, i like the non removable and non expandable.

1 Like

Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by Oahray: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2015
If there's no reset hole, then press and hold the power button for 10 seconds, it will reboot. It works on some infinix phones, same as when you remove and reinsert the battery.
Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by UchihaItachi(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2015
The only downside of phones with built in battery is that you can't have spare battery

1 Like

Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2015
@op and all bashing non removable battery and sd card. Blame yrself for buying an inferior product. LG G2 and HTC M7 was released years ago without these two features yet they still have a very good performance even outperforming their predecessor in some tests.
If your batter is strong enough ,it would last you for a day on heavy usage.

Non removable battery is common among top oems with LG and u just have to live with you.

Regarding sd cards, it's been proven that it slows down the phone after a while there aiding it to lag and stutter hence it's removal on s6 siblings.

32GB is enough for an average user.
Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2015
UchihaItachi:
The only downside of phones with built in battery is that you can't have spare battery
power bank serves as spare battery
Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2015
[color=][/color][size=8pt][/size]
Daliano:

Guy na wetin?
Chai for all thread...
Who die?
U dn become Introvert?
angry grin I don notice the thing also. Chai every where.
Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by 400billionman: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2015
I just changed my Tecno Phantom battery on Tuesday after using it for 2 years.

Having a non removable battery means dumping the phone I am typing with right now just for simple battery issues. N1,500..

It seems some of these modern phones are durable. Phone looks 6 months old.
Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by 400billionman: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
This trashy development spoilt my infinix zero. Phone just kept rebooting itself for several hours. If its rem0vabl3 battery, pers0n go just rem0v3 ba3 and re-insert it and ph0n3 go b00t n0rmal. Seems alm0st every ph0n3 are n0w g0ing with built in trash. Umi ir0n, eleph0ne p8000 and many cool new ph0nes are n0n rem0veable ba3. . . Suckx

Marketing strategy to sell u another phone in 2 years time.

1 Like

Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by 400billionman: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2015
ollah1:
@op and all bashing non removable battery and sd card. Blame yrself for buying an inferior product. LG G2 and HTC M7 was released years ago without these two features yet they still have a very good performance even outperforming their predecessor in some tests.
If your batter is strong enough ,it would last you for a day on heavy usage.

Non removable battery is common among top oems with LG and u just have to live with you.

Regarding sd cards, it's been proven that it slows down the phone after a while there aiding it to lag and stutter hence it's removal on s6 siblings.

32GB is enough for an average user.

Are you saying that after 2 years, batteries do not fail ? Even original motor batteries pack up after 2 years. Is it good enough to lose a phone due to inability to change ones battery ?

1 Like

Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2015
400billionman:

Are you saying that after 2 years, batteries do not fail ? Even original motor batteries pack up after 2 years. Is it good enough to lose a phone due to inability to change ones battery ?

Quit thinking like a poor dude. Hw much is battery? After two years when the battery fails and u need another, it wld cost u a penny cos the price of the phone would have degraded. Non removable battery protects the body of the phone. Opening and closing it everytime affects the body thereby ruining it's beauty.

2 years to keep a battery is enough and btw, who wouldn't wanna change his phone after two years of usage?

2 Likes

Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by 400billionman: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2015
ollah1:

Quit thinking like a poor dude. Hw much is battery? After two years when the battery fails and u need another, it wld cost u a penny cos the price of the phone would have degraded. Non removable battery protects the body of the phone. Opening and closing it everytime affects the body thereby ruining it's beauty.

2 years to keep a battery is enough and btw, who wouldn't wanna change his phone after two years of usage?

Seriously, changing my phone will not have to be determined by my battery but me. You might wake up and discover your phone is already 2 years old and you are not yet ready to change it. You still like it. Does that make me a poor dude ?

Does the frequency make one a rich or big dude ? Most Nigerians do not plan for future. Why make an expenditure you can save for another thing ?

How will changing a phone battery after 2 years weaken the phone body ? We are not discussing Nokia torch and people who open phones everyday ?

4 Likes

Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2015
400billionman:

Seriously, changing my phone will not have to be determined by my battery but me. You might wake up and discover your phone is already 2 years old and you are not yet ready to change it. You still like it. Does that make me a poor dude ?

Does the frequency make one a rich or big dude ? Most Nigerians do not plan for future. Why make an expenditure you can save for another thing ?

Relax dude, this isn't a Nigerian thing. 2 yrs of usage f a smartphone is pretty okay. The smartphone world is diff from other world's cos of its competition. There are so many good phones out there being sold for less and u should definitely expect it to become cheaper and cheaper .

New techs re unveiled every other time. Sammy recently released Galaxy A8 phone which is a mid range. Imagine I have an S3 and looking to upgrade this year I could eily pick this phone up if I don't have enough funds for their flapships or I don't wanna spend loads on a phone .

I said removable battery weakens the body of the phone can of continual opening and closing. It also ruins the beauty

Isn't it a pretty awesome phone ? Isn't it a good replacement ?
Re: Non-removeable/built-in Battery Is The Worst Development In Mobile Phone by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Everything is not a strategy. ..Non removable batteries phones are the future of mobile phones, statt getting used to it. Except you are using a phone that is unknown , Current battery technology does prove to be longer-lasting and much more reliable, hence eliminating the requirement of battery removal.
Lots of R and D goes into battery now , companies don't see the need for removable batteries, same thing with mem card, memory card, if you notice actually slows down the performance of your phone, that's why new versions of pgones are opting for phone in built storage.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Custom Rom For Lenovo A536 / Hilarious: Check Out This Funny Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And A Girl / I Got Free 50gig, What Can I Downloadin 7days Of Its Expiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.