Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Down The Aisle With Love: Nollywood Star Ini Edo & Phillip Ehiagwina’s White Wed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Down The Aisle With Love: Nollywood Star Ini Edo & Phillip Ehiagwina’s White Wed (12293 Views)

Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos) / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo & Phillip Ehiagwina Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Down The Aisle With Love: Nollywood Star Ini Edo & Phillip Ehiagwina’s White Wed by meluv: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2009
I'm sooooo happy for her,
Their Story[/i]
[i]Lovebirds Ini & Phillip’s love story began a few years ago when they met during one of Phillip’s visits to Nigeria and in his words, ‘It was simply love at first sight’. The couple began dating and maintained a long-distance transcontinental relationship peppered with numerous visits back and forth between the US and Nigeria before finally deciding to tie the knot. In November 2008, they celebrated their traditional wedding ceremony in Ini’s hometown. With all the tabloid speculation, trails & tribulations, one thing remained constant and that was the couple’s dedication and commitment to their relationship which has now culminated in their white wedding ceremony.
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Down The Aisle With Love: Nollywood Star Ini Edo & Phillip Ehiagwina’s White Wed by meluv: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2009
the trad,

Re: Down The Aisle With Love: Nollywood Star Ini Edo & Phillip Ehiagwina’s White Wed by Sissy3(f): 5:13am On Mar 11, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian-american Fitness Trainer Agu Ukaogo Who Likes Being Nude. / Genevieve Nnaji Hollywood & Nollywood Movies Get TIFF Recognition / Jen Vs Ange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.