Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

See Woman Who Went To Meet Pope Francis Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Woman Who Went To Meet Pope Francis Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra (9490 Views)

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Replies Fans Who Called Her Out For Wearing Revealing Outf / Rosaline Meurer Steps Out In Revealing Top / Model With Big Booobs Went To Meet Pope Without BRA, This Happens (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Woman Who Went To Meet Pope Francis Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra by mazeech: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Applaner:
fyn gal

abey, her contact address and phone number

lol, you no dey hear say she dey sack people. You wan make she sack you too

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/braless_model_goes_to_meet_Pope
Re: See Woman Who Went To Meet Pope Francis Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra by nikkiking(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
She's beautiful.
Re: See Woman Who Went To Meet Pope Francis Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra by mazeech: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
nikkiking:
She's beautiful.

See her 'innocent face' wey she use to dey sack people cheesy angry cheesy

After sacking somebody, she'll say 'Ooops, am sorry... grin

Re: See Woman Who Went To Meet Pope Francis Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra by EmmySparky(m): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lol she boobs don't freak me...if it was the A_S_S then I would be moved...but these white folks are obssessed with BOOBS...the pope fit notice am though
Re: See Woman Who Went To Meet Pope Francis Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra by Krasid(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: See Woman Who Went To Meet Pope Francis Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra by Paitty(f): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: See Woman Who Went To Meet Pope Francis Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra by julioralph(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
this Op na wa for u. why u no tell d complete story I saw it in the daily mail.
the crowd + security guys turned her away. she didn't get close.
Re: See Woman Who Went To Meet Pope Francis Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra by BankManager(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
mazeech:

Just last month, this same girl also hit headlines after she caused 2 Argentinian Austral Airlines pilots to lose their jobs.
End Time Babe..**Ndi ara**..
Re: See Woman Who Went To Meet Pope Francis Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra by smsshola(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Evil child..
Re: See Woman Who Went To Meet Pope Francis Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra by argob44(f): 2:39am On Jul 17, 2015
end time woman..she was sent to tempt the pope, but she failed
Re: See Woman Who Went To Meet Pope Francis Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra by seankay(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2015
D gal is possessed.
Re: See Woman Who Went To Meet Pope Francis Wearing Revealing Top Without Bra by spartanobad(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2016
mazeech:

I don't know why people keep doubting

It just happened this week! Why don't you google it or follow the link above and watch video to see the woman in that same revealing top, my friend? sad

The woman has been causing confusion since last month! She sacked two pilots, now she wants to sack Pope smiley
lemme die if i click d link

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 15 Most Kissable Nigerian Male Celebrities ( Photos ) / Lady With The ' Biggest Butt In Africa ' Shares Bikini Photos / A Turning Point In My Career - Chiwetalu Agu Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.