Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? (13292 Views)

How Much Should One Charge To Design A Website For A Church? / How Much Will You Charge To Set-up A Site Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by BashMe1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
gracias
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by Spidermon: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
If it is a big church, charge them like you would charge a multi national company. Jesus no talk say make you no chop belleful ooo

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by kobonaire(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
anonimi:
...Abi o, why would someone do something for free to someone who collects money from the outcome?
That was how Kris Okotie refused to pay his church's keyboard player.
chai, imagine that undecided

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by j1mmy: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
you should be working to ban churches instead of promoting one or a database of one...
be forward not backward
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by Esdb3: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
BashMe1:

Ur papa elder broda' be mumu plus u must be breathin' 4rm d anus. hw does ma post concern ur effin' life... bitchy attention seeker...

Me seek attention from someone who won't get attention till he dies(it is a sexual curse btw).

And don't mind that I had to quote you, I do my best to reduce the number of dim-witted morrrrons we have in Nigeria.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by DonTim1: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
KINGTELLER:
class Iberre {
public static void main (String[] args){
String Page;
Page= "LET ME ASK JAVA DEVELOPER";

System.out.println("OUTPUT: " + First_Page);
}
}

OUTPUT: LET ME ASK JAVA DEVELOPER embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided

Error: NullReferenceException! unknown identifier 'First_Page' grin
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by BashMe1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Esdb3:

Me seek attention from someone who won't get attention till he dies(it is a sexual curse btw).

And don't mind that I had to quote you, I do my best to reduce the number of dim-witted morrrrons we have in Nigeria.

ur already one of 'em faggvt. get a life. Itchy bum
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by dblaisepascal(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
phpNET:
Please fellow developers how much does it cost to build a large church database?

its urgent, please candid advice needed.
Do it for free'. U don't pay for miracle,salvation or blessing'. Just charge for materials
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by KINGTELLER: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
DonTim1:

Error: NullReferenceException! unknown identifier 'First_Page' grin

U don go quickly run am from ur compiler grin grin
Oya modify with and re-run

System.out.println("OUTPUT: " + Page);
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by xender(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
[code][/code]use ur church mind undecideduse ur church mind
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
BashMe1:
50million Naira... cos u r gonna pay half of it back as tithe. be wise
cheesy
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by jaz(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
hope you remember to pay your tithe and tax from the proceeds!
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by johnsonsegxy: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
By
KINGTELLER:
class Iberre {
public static void main (String[] args){
String Page;
Page= "LET ME ASK JAVA DEVELOPER";

System.out.println("OUTPUT: " + Page);
}
}

OUTPUT: LET ME ASK JAVA DEVELOPER embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided

You type this and mr bot no ban you? You're lucky oo.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by papaejima1: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
phpNET:
Please fellow developers how much does it cost to build a large church database?

its urgent, please candid advice needed.
Your info is incomplete. Is the database online or offline?

PM me if you need candid advise. Many here will end up making jest of you.
But never mind if you've got what you need.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by solutions2itech(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
if you know how it will benefit you in a longrun you can charge what is just needed to finish up the job... incase it is a continuous project that's always require your service then you have the chance to earn more thereafter
Bottom line Think Before you Act!!!!! Remember say change na all for us....make u know go dull yourself......
.check my signature if you are a student & join other tudents on campus on delsulinks
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by solutions2itech(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
if you know how it will benefit you in a longrun you can charge what is just needed to finish up the job... incase it is a continuous project that's always require your service then you have the chance to earn more thereafter
Bottom line Think Before you Act!!!!! Remember say change na all for us....make u know go dull yourself......
.check my signature if you are a student & join other students on campus on delsulinks
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by phpNET(m): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
onyengbu:

You need to find out and AGREE with them whose job is it to populate it and who updates it in the future. It is crucial.

Thanks bro for ur candid support and advice. they said they have someone to populate the database they just need the platform.
Regards.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by phpNET(m): 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
meshacha1:
Business is business, offering is offering.
Weather you build house of God or house of man, you must pay the labourers.
Won't you buy air time, transport, feed your family?
I thought as much bro. but they re not asking for a free database. I just want to know the smallest amount I can charge them.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by phpNET(m): 12:00am On Jul 17, 2015
onosprince:
Charge the normal price, no look pastor face oh

lolzz am not looking at anybody's face its pure business not charity.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by phpNET(m): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2015
Editor1:
NairaLanders, Pls its urgent....

How much can I charge an online friend of mine who needs my advice on how much to charge a church to build a database?

Ur honest answer is needed before I give him the wrong advice/Price.

Thanks for ur comment
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by Raikishi(m): 2:37am On Jul 17, 2015
What Technology Do You Plan To Utilize?

Microsoft SQL Server? Oracle? MySQL? PostgreSQL?

Basically are you going to go open source or proprietary?

What Operations WIll the database be supporting?

This is not a simple question with an $xxxxx amount, building a database involves PLENTY

To get the details about cost you need to get the details about every other facet of your solution. Good Luck
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by phpNET(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Funjosh:
Just follow your heart, the Lord is your strength smiley

Thanks bro.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by phpNET(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
prince3009:
Bro...

One piece of Advice! Tell the Pastor or Church management (whichever you are dealing with) with a straight face that you must be paid for your services! Make your story no be like my own wey one pastor call me to develop website for his church and after i submitted my quotation to him, he jumped up and grabbed my 2 hands and started "telling God" to bless the works of my hands as i am about to sow my service as a "seed" in "his vineyard". After the prayer, he said that i should go with the blessings he has commanded from God on my behalf and develop the website free of charge for him and i should watch how God will "embarrass me with blessings" undecided

I just left the office and deleted his number. I have always avoided doing projects for Churches ever since.

Abi na blessings i come Abuja come chop?

Lolzzzz bro. that one self na another o
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by phpNET(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
voltron:
Free - Charge Nothing - Watch God Reward you infinitely, but don't try this with Synagogue or Chosen

lolz bro abeg why u say make I no tryam with those two churches? what makes them deferent?
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by phpNET(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
kobonaire:
all that wealth from just building a DB? Funny guy ... grin

bros me self I bow for that my guy o, G65 , a home in Lekki and others just for a database?

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by phpNET(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dindondin:

Have you gotten your answer? I don't think so.
Last Bullet

You may not get expatriate advice on Nairaland.
I think this should help ya
for a big church like RCCG National headquarters, Winners Headquarters, Synagogue etc, charge N5000000.
for not too big churches like Chosen, Dayster, charge N1000000. For a church with population like N5000 members, charge btw N50000 to N100000.
for a talakanaire church, charge N15000

bro. you make sense o. but na catholic church o and they have more than 5000 members.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by phpNET(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
udokpuenyi:

Have done requirement analysis of this project . Analysis like
1. What platform are you hosting on : local window based church server or web based?
2. Are you going to need licensed or free software eg license mssql server or free WAMP?
3. Who will enter those 5000 record after the design.
4. Are you designing an application that will query the database or is it straight query on the on the database
5. How many table will be in the database and how many columns will be in the table: this will determine your database schema
6. Are you going to offer training on how to use the database you design?

Attach cost on these and other factors you can remember and you will like be looking at 100k and above depending on the requirement

The database is web based, an interface for members to login, they want groups, individual, families, etc they even want some donation string u know church things na.
And some many other functions
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by phpNET(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Raikishi:
What Technology Do You Plan To Utilize?

Microsoft SQL Server? Oracle? MySQL? PostgreSQL?

Basically are you going to go open source or proprietary?

What Operations WIll the database be supporting?

This is not a simple question with an $xxxxx amount, building a database involves PLENTY

To get the details about cost you need to get the details about every other facet of your solution. Good Luck

thanks bro. i got some point from your comments
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by Dindondin(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
phpNET:

bro. you make sense o. but na catholic church o and they have more than 5000 members.
charge between N50,000 to N100,000 or more
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
phpNET:

lolz bro abeg why u say make I no tryam with those two churches? what makes them different?

Synagogue = They take and take and take, you will eventually become a worker for free - for the rest of your life -NO REWARD
Chosen = They will make you start building free websites for their companies on top of Free Church mind -CLEVER IGBO GUYS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider / Airtel Cheap Data Bundle Plan for Android and iOS (N300 Montly) / Blogger Laila Ijeoma Celebrates 8th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.