Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see (48517 Views)

Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( / Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Asari Dokubo's Wife Hajia Mujahidat Blasts Buhari,Calls Him A Terrorist(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2015
alrahmanonline:

Your mistake, I'm not a notherner, I'm from south west, so Please cut the crap already, and Please do not let tribal sentiment cover your humanity...
You are still a treacherous, ungrateful parasite whose people are eliminated daily by Fulani herdsmen (your slave masters) in your own lands.grin

14 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by alrahmanonline(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
You are still a treacherous, ungrateful parasite whose people are eliminated daily by Fulani herdsmen (your slave masters) in your own lands.grin
Did someone hurt you so badly that the only thing in your head is hate,hate, and nothing but hate? why are you so pained that you can't help but blame me for your woes? Please stop being a saddist so that you may live longer

14 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2015
alrahmanonline:

Did someone hurt you so badly that the only thing in your head is hate,hate, and nothing but hate? why are you so pained that you can't help but blame me for your woes? Please stop being a saddist so that you may live longer
You started the hate comment when you called Asari's wife a pig, didn't you?

10 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by alrahmanonline(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
You started the hate comment when you called Asari's wife a pig, didn't you?
Oh wow! i see why you attacked me with all might, but check your record Bro, i never call anyone a pig...

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by HirstMOG(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Hi. How's your vacation in DUMBSVILLE going?smiley

That must be a location in west germany right

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by Duletion(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
You're right woman, Buhari has the most corrupt politicians in Nigeria history in his cabinet. I wonder how he's fighting corruption when he himself is corruption.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by Btruth: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Would have consider her complaints much if she has suggested another individual for presidency except for the former clueless & shoeless president, which her husband happens to be of great benefits.

Oversabi housewife. tongue

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by marwanafrica: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
i dont know of but as of me i tink she dosnt share d same passion nigerians share abt d unity to develop dis nation
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by gbishman: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
i wonder and ponder why this woman whose husband is fraud, prankster and opportunist thinks she has the moral impetus to speak to Buhari the way she thinks. Just a point of notice then Buhari was called GMB but now he is Nigerias president he is now called PMB so u must accord him all the respect of the office he holds.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by NemzySeries(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
frustration truly kills more dan cancer......weda she likes it or not sai booboo till 2019 so madam d earlier u deal wit it d beta
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by delors(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Who listens to this glorified housemaid? Them call animals wey get horn for head, snail sef chuk head enter say e get tentacles.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by marvelyole(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Well said madam
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by lastpage: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
[size=15pt]When will these #WailingWailers get some sense?[/size]

They are just giving themselves Blood Pressure, for the next 8 + 8 + Xyears to come! grin grin grin

Sensible and intelligent people know to ACCEPT, what they CANT CHANGE...... not these ones!

Shame on them!
shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by NemzySeries(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Btruth:
Would have consider her complaints much if she has suggested another individual for presidency except for the former clueless & shoeless president, which her husband happens to be of great benefits.

Oversabi housewife. tongue
hahahahaha....d SHOELESS PART KILLZ ME big time ....probably he wuz a 4ma member of white garment grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by Rilwayne001: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
isolated:
husband MILITANT wife FILITANT
grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by yemmynoni: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Only the Malla gullible worshippers can buy the Kwa.rop.tion Crap from Boo.hari

Boo.hari as a president of nigeria is a Disaster to Africa - Ex US Envoy.
lol remove him na
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by Revcash: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
dainformant:
She's known for publicly taking a swipe with harsh criticisms at president Buhari and his administration...Hajia Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari -wife to controversial Niger Delta figure -Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, has come for the president in another controversial message she posted on her social media account... She wrote;

Nigerians wants a messiah that will take them to the promise land but definitely it is not Buhari cos his hands are tight he who goes to equity must go with clean hands .

Buhari has the most corrupt politicians in his cabinet as friends and political leaders, sponsors etc and such he can not fight corruption, for him to fight corruption he must start with those people around him since he cannot do that then whatever he is doing now is called witch hunting .

All the appointment he has made so far are lopsided and im not wrong, if i call him president of northern Nigeria, and friend of corrupt southern politicians.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=894134674000347&id=100002114698106&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.894134674000347&__tn__=%2As
if u no u are my biafra people hit like

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by shalomm: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dharniel:
would that sumo wrestler she calls her husband do any better. these group of antagonists should just let buhari be...

but there was a captivating line there bro which u cannot deny or turn a blind eye too. " Northern President and friend to the Corrupt southerners"

Drop party politics and face the reality. One Love,
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by RapLawd(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dharniel:
would that sumo wrestler she calls her husband do any better. these group of antagonists should just let buhari be...

No!!

Dey buhari and buharists didn't let GEJ be...

He's receiving his own share jare!!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by brirold(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by robay(m): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
jimi4us:
she's right, imagine Thiefnubuu, Atiku, Ameachi, Obasanjo IBB all walking around like they own their loot. and buhari is busy witch hunting the SS people one by one. all of a sudden ekweremadu is now being hunted too?? Kai haba dis woman is so right. thank you ma for speaking the truth. upon sey na our oil dem dey use feed all dis agberos . we shall see.

Mumu,which oil ? Oil wey knw get value again Den go and drink ur oil and die nah,u diz goat
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by auduadeniyi(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
Your husband chest look like umagah, you better keep your mouth shut before buhari will rope your husband
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by dhesire(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
buskie13:
DulIardinho apologists will come n bash this woman now...as if she hasn't made a point... d fact is Booboo is corrupt n he can't fight corruption...

Dear Buskie13, please fumigate your environment and re post.
Thank you for adhering.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by MARKone(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Silly fat illiterate woman.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by creekman(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
I am from Delta state. Somebody shld help me ask dis foolish woman. How has her husband so called struggle for the pple of Niger Delta helped us? But rather he has been filling is own pockets with lots of naira and dollar gotten from contracts approved by Ex President Jonathan corrupt government.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by katoto: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Om point with her scathing words.Let truth be said.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by Revcash: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nigeria willa
Revcash:
Revcash:
Revcash:

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by stankezzy: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
gbishman:
i wonder and ponder why this woman whose husband is fraud, prankster and opportunist thinks she has the moral impetus to speak to Buhari the way she thinks. Just a point of notice then Buhari was called GMB but now he is Nigerias president he is now called PMB so u must accord him all the respect of the office he holds.
PMB means postal mail box , for your information. somebody that is full of corruption is now fighting corruption. doladolo doladin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by Evaromantik(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
She is right....corruption fighting corruption is incredibly gonna yield a good result.........people voted him,so Nigerians should endure everything that comes along with him....beside,they voted him in hatred over jonathan who is seeming better than the Dullard.....since u people said that GEJ is corrupt,take it this way
GEJ===bad
OBJ===worse
GMB===worst

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
dainformant:
She's known for publicly taking a swipe with harsh criticisms at president Buhari and his administration...Hajia Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari -wife to controversial Niger Delta figure -Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, has come for the president in another controversial message she posted on her social media account... She wrote;

Nigerians wants a messiah that will take them to the promise land but definitely it is not Buhari cos his hands are tight he who goes to equity must go with clean hands .

Buhari has the most corrupt politicians in his cabinet as friends and political leaders, sponsors etc and such he can not fight corruption, for him to fight corruption he must start with those people around him since he cannot do that then whatever he is doing now is called witch hunting .

All the appointment he has made so far are lopsided and im not wrong, if i call him president of northern Nigeria, and friend of corrupt southern politicians.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=894134674000347&id=100002114698106&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.894134674000347&__tn__=%2As

The woman is right! This isn't just a loop sided government but a paparazzi one.
The fact that am a Northern shouldn't blind me to the truth.
#jonawhereareyou

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by enginer050(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
dis she filitnt tink true ar anuse
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by ellovee(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Could it be said that she is wrong? She is absolutely right. The truth must be told, Buhari should begin his fight against corruption from those his friends nd party men if truly be wants to fight corruption

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) / Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) / Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.