Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see (48532 Views)

Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( / Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Asari Dokubo's Wife Hajia Mujahidat Blasts Buhari,Calls Him A Terrorist(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by playboy99(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pidggin:

Ewuuu!
dat sounds like a ringtone wen u get slaped by a goat.xowie take heart such is life #ACE
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by rudepen(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
jimi4us:
she's right, imagine Thiefnubuu, Atiku, Ameachi, Obasanjo IBB all walking around like they own their loot. and buhari is busy witch hunting the SS people one by one. all of a sudden ekweremadu is now being hunted too?? Kai haba dis woman is so right. thank you ma for speaking the truth. upon sey na our oil dem dey use feed all dis agberos . ok we shall see issorite.
shoroniyen?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by cabaliciouscabal: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Na wa oooo, common house wife of a pig call Asari self dey yarn. Nigeria my country Don suffer.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by alabiyemmy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Is she not saying the truth?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by bigass123(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
It is.. seriously it is
BraniacX:

And is Nigeria moving forward?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by sunnyolads1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tell her to let her husband contest the presidential position and let's see how he will deliver. Foolish woman ranting on a social web.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by lexy2014: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Duletion:
You're right woman, Buhari has the most corrupt politicians in Nigeria history in his cabinet. I wonder how he's fighting corruption when he himself is corruption.
"Cabinet"...which cabinet?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by lexy2014: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
shalomm:

but there was a captivating line there bro which u cannot deny or turn a blind eye too. " Northern President and friend to the Corrupt southerners"

Drop party politics and face the reality. One Love,
God bless Nigeria
" Northern President and friend to the Corrupt southerners"

Does d corrupt southerners include her husband?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Alright parasite. Have a great day...and strive to improve on the abysmally low IGR of your state while at it.smiley

& how much of d so-called "oil" u claim is as a result of ur hard work (hence una IGR)?
#getabrain!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Die? Isn't that the inanimate state Boko Haram has been putting your people in the pillaged North? Wait till they come for you.grin

& who told dis uneducated slowpoke dat southerners aren't affected by dis un4tunate "northern" insurgency?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by umarshatty(m): 1:38am On Jul 17, 2015
Useless woman. Lemme search u on facebook. Have to reply u there.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by Obamina(m): 3:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Woman woman, hope this is not how u abuse asari ur husband?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by kenoz(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2015
Mtchew
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by jidebaba69(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2015
Nobody is interested in what that fat fool has to say. Is it because the free food coming from the federal government has stopped?
Well she should shut up and stop throwing stones in glass houses. Theif!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by omoalajah(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2015
bros856:
OMG, Human right freedom. Look at the caliber of person that is insulting or opening mouth on The President of the Federal Repbulic of Nigeria. This proves that we are still back in thinking. Asari Dokubo's Wife is a STACK illerate otherwise why disrepect the position of Buhari right now. She still believes Buhari is a candidate of APC. That is an insult on Nigeria as a whole including south south. This should be put to a stop if we should succeed as a country.

You must be really mad, when all manner of thugs on marijuana. Stop being a slow poke man
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by BraniacX(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2015
bigass123:
It is.. seriously it is
According to whom?
You?
PuuuurrrrLeeease!!! undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by shalomm: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2015
lexy2014:
" Northern President and friend to the Corrupt southerners"

Does d corrupt southerners include her husband?

I don't know about that. EFFC should know.

But her Husband is not part of the Gov't or is he?
One love
God bless Nigeria
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by lexy2014: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:

I don't know about that. EFFC should know.

But her Husband is not part of the Gov't or is he?
One love
God bless Nigeria
Its now an EFCC thing? Madam should have said so in d first place or how did she no who is corrupt and who isn't? Also, was asari part of GEJ govt? Many love
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by shalomm: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2015
lexy2014:
Its now an EFCC thing? Madam should have said so in d first place or how did she no who is corrupt and who isn't? Also, was asari part of GEJ govt? Many love

Bros, was Asari a gov't official? Please, in as much as i detest the man Asari, i love making valid statement and argument.

"many love" thanks for your sarcasm.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by bigass123(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2015
One major attribute of TANoids is pessimism... So I'm not surprised. Please keep up the hate.. It gingers PMB to do more.
BraniacX:

According to whom?
You?
PuuuurrrrLeeease!!! undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by BraniacX(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2015
bigass123:
One major attribute of TANoids is pessimism... So I'm not surprised.
Please keep up the hate.. It gingers PMB to do more.

Oh!!! shocked

And what was the major attribute of jan-jaweeds during the last democratic dispensation?

Optimism??

I think not!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by bigass123(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2015
Be sipping orijin and typing garbage on NL..The crook you call your hero is already running from pillar to post trying to halt investigation of his corruption ridden administration. In case you don't know, truths about his mismanagement and last minute looting of the treasury are beginning to emanate.
In days to come.. Nigerians will curse Jonathan, MARK MY WORDS and I mean every one of them. I know that time you'll call it witch-hunting, but then will you blame the "hunter" ? Why were you a "witch" in the first place.
This era will favour this country whether some of you haters likes it or not.. No system in the world is perfect, but I'm sure this administration will listen to the voice of the poor and vulnerable in society.
I implore you to keep hating and ranting, in fact we need more of you to keep the spirit alive.

BraniacX:

Oh!!! shocked

And what was the major attribute of jan-jaweeds during the last democratic dispensation?

Optimism??

I think not!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by BraniacX(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
bigass123:
Be sipping orijin and typing garbage on NL..The crook you call your hero is already running from pillar to post trying to halt investigation of his corruption ridden administration. In case you don't know, truths about his mismanagement and last minute looting of the treasury are beginning to emanate.
In days to come.. Nigerians will curse Jonathan, MARK MY WORDS and I mean every one of them. I know that time you'll call it witch-hunting, but then will you blame the "hunter" ? Why were you a "witch" in the first place.
This era will favour this country whether some of you haters likes it or not.. No system in the world is perfect, but I'm sure this administration will listen to the voice of the poor and vulnerable in society.
I implore you to keep hating and ranting, in fact we need more of you to keep the spirit alive.

Running from pillar to post according to whom?? And please don't tell me the a$$wipe post called sahara reporters taking ur bubu's side again because he mended fences with thief-nubu gringringrin you mumu-ing mumu's are so effing hilarious

And what truths about mismanagement are you referring to? Don't tell me it has anything to do with oshiomole's numerical diarrhoea oh! shocked and I get that you're one of those tabloid swallowing sai chanters, well too bad for you, you'll learn the hard way that to "pyt kwarruftion" no be by mouth especially in a democracy where it has to be done within legal parameters

I didn't want to but let me educate you
You accuse me
I deny
You arrest and charge me
I plead not guilty
You bring up your evidence
Judge deems them inconclusive
I am released
I counter sue you for defamation
You bring up more evidence
I am found guilty of embezzling 1/10th of the amount in the initial accusation
I remind the judge that the law allows me to refund 1/10th of what am found guilty of embezzling and walk free
I end up returning only 1% of my entire loot and regain my freedom
You end up looking like a fool grin

Is that clear enough?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by bigass123(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
Can you see how I forced you to reveal who you really are and your ideologies about public office? How can this country move forward when people who think like you occupy public office. SMH
In case you were not aware... Recently one of your uncle had to pay 270m as bail for a loot of the same amount.
First time in the history of our judiciary, now that is #CHANGE in progress.
Thieving lots. undecided

BraniacX:

Running from pillar to post according to whom?? And please don't tell me the a$$wipe post called sahara reporters taking ur bubu's side again because he mended fences with thief-nubu gringringrin you mumu-ing mumu's are so effing hilarious

And what truths about mismanagement are you referring to? Don't tell me it has anything to do with oshiomole's numerical diarrhoea oh! shocked and I get that you're one of those tabloid swallowing sai chanters, well too bad for you, you'll learn the hard way that to "pyt kwarruftion" no be by mouth especially in a democracy where it has to be done within legal parameters

I didn't want to but let me educate you
You accuse me
I deny
You arrest and charge me
I plead not guilty
You bring up your evidence
Judge deems them inconclusive
I am released
I counter sue you for defamation
You bring up more evidence
I am found guilty of embezzling 1/10th of the amount in the initial accusation
I remind the judge that the law allows me to refund 1/10th of what am found guilty of embezzling and walk free
I end up returning only 1% of my entire loot and regain my freedom
You end up looking like a fool grin

Is that clear enough?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by lexy2014: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:

Bros, was Asari a gov't official? Please, in as much as i detest the man Asari, i love making valid statement and argument.

"many love" thanks for your sarcasm.
I didn't say asari was a govt official. I was only asking if he was. Tnx
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by BraniacX(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
bigass123:
Can you see how I forced you to reveal who you really are and your ideologies about public office? How can this country move forward when people who think like you occupy public office. SMH
In case you were not aware... Recently one of your uncle had to pay 270m as bail for a loot of the same amount.
First time in the history of our judiciary, now that is #CHANGE in progress.
Thieving lots. undecided

All I can hear from you is "bla bla bla bla bla damn! So that is how the judiciary really works? shocked damn!!"

Happy to have schooled you
GEJ realised this and gave up, Buhari will arrive at the same conclusion soon and shame will eat him up because rhetoric and one man's self righteousness doesn't fight and defeat kwarruftion grin in a democracy

And how "bloody" much is N270m ?

Like seriously?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by shalomm: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2015
lexy2014:
I didn't say asari was a govt official. I was only asking if he was. Tnx

You know the answer you seek.

The Revolution we need in this country, Buhari can't give.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by lexy2014: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
shalomm:

You know the answer you seek.

The Revolution we need in this country, Buhari can't give.
we both asked d same question so I guess u no d answer 2. I didn't associate buhari with revolution and vice versa. I only responded 2 madams comment and d intent of madams comment. We can't do anything about buhari. We are stuck with him 4d next few years. I hope he does what is expected of him constitutionally. Revolution 2a large extent goes beyond d oga at d top(although he could facilitate it). I feel as nigerians, we need a reorientation, values, rights...a lot of things
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by shalomm: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
lexy2014:
we both asked d same question so I guess u no d answer 2. I didn't associate buhari with revolution and vice versa. I only responded 2 madams comment and d intent of madams comment. We can't do anything about buhari. We are stuck with him 4d next few years. I hope he does what is expected of him constitutionally. Revolution 2a large extent goes beyond d oga at d top(although he could facilitate it). I feel as nigerians, we need a reorientation, values, rights...a lot of things

Yeah, i am on your side on that...
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by fx45(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
alrahmanonline:

they're my pple and not your pple abi? sorry bro i didn't know you're this shallow minded, I'm very sure you're happy about the killing, cos First to give buhari a bad image, secondly so far it doesn't reach your side, it is north kill north abi? Sorry again...
North kill North.... Wetin concern us?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by bigass123(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Please see a doctor quickly.. Its in your own best interest.

BraniacX:

All I can hear from you is "bla bla bla bla bla damn! So that is how the judiciary really works? shocked damn!!"

Happy to have schooled you
GEJ realised this and gave up, Buhari will arrive at the same conclusion soon and shame will eat him up because rhetoric and one man's self righteousness doesn't fight and defeat kwarruftion grin in a democracy

And how "bloody" much is N270m ?

Like seriously?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by BraniacX(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
bigass123:
Please see a doctor quickly.. Its in your own best interest.

^
|
|
|
Moment when reality dawns on a childish idealist

grin

Am sorry, I understand it actually pains cheesy

Eeeeeya embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives / Can You Identify MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In This Throwback Photo? / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.