Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see (48531 Views)

Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( / Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Asari Dokubo's Wife Hajia Mujahidat Blasts Buhari,Calls Him A Terrorist(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by AlienStar: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dis is wot happens wen u want change and nt transformation!!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by fortunechy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
she's makin sense shaa
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by islandmoon: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
who is this fat balloon woman? how is she relevant? she can go and straff herself! agero wife and husband militant!
if not for the oil in rivers state, she would have been selling pepper at the borokiri market by now!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by Orikinla(m): 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
[size=18pt]This woman keeps on disgracing Asari Dokubo in public.
Her bastardization of English grammar is worse than that of former First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan.
She should just stay back in the bedroom and kitchen to fork and cook for her husband. That is the best she can do.[/size]
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by Gee15: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
Everyone wants to feel important and be heard as if they are saints.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by bigass123(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Calm down bro... You still have 4 solid years to rant and hate.
You can wail and rant all you want.. It changes nothing.
As long as Nigeria moves forward, I don't care if the change agent is a complete illiterate who can't read or right.. As long as the person has leadership qualities and delivers dividends of democracy to the ordinary Nigerian.
BTW.. I have a question for you: the 16 years of PDP misrule headed by "scholars" where did it bring Nigeria and its economy?
We are close to bankruptcy... Your "scholars" milked us dry. States couldn't pay her workers and the economy is in a standstill. What good has their scholarly thieving brains brought us? You still have guts to call someone who has totally different view of things and determined to recover looted funds an illiterate. You should be stoned to death in a sane society.

CSTR2:
You are a slowpoke.
A leader in this 21st century must be very educated. Infact, it should be the first priority.
The world is too competitive and devlish in this jet age such that ignorant leaders will be played for fools.
Any country that hopes to develop in the shortest possible time must elect leaders that are smart enough to combine internal and external factors for their own development.
Sorry, buhari does not have the breeding or exposure to play at that level.
C'mon, this is the same old man that refered to germany as ''west germany''.
What a joke.
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by omolami: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
This hajia is on point. She really speak the minds of most Nigerians. Only the gullible and E worirors will not accept this truth. Well-done ma
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by morbeta(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
isolated:
husband MILITANT
wife FILITANT

In others words,
Husband Tout
Wife Toutress

Or better still
Husband thug
Wife thugress
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by kenex4ever(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
alrahmanonline:

how can you be so heartless to rejoice When innocent souls are killed? forget about Buhari or GEJ, we are all human being,..
if you get excited When you hear the killings, then you're not human, Probably a monster, I'm not with you on this, Soo disheatning
I am never happy when people are killed, even my enemy. Sometimes, my day gets ruined after reading about what is happening in d north. I can never b happy for anybody's death but when I read post on nairaland especially during GEJ administration, I am left with no choice than to conclude dat gmb's supporters pray for more deaths.
They even got to d extent of attacking d nigerian military, accusing them of human rights violation. If d soldiers record any success in d fight against insurgents, most apc members will not comment, d few dat will comment will say dey killed innocent citizens.
But when dey hear dat bokoharam killed many, dats wen dey will all come out and b celebrating.
My earnest prayer is dat dis killing of innocent souls should stop
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by alrahmanonline(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
kenex4ever:
I am never happy when people are killed, even my enemy. Sometimes, my day gets ruined after reading about what is happening in d north. I can never b happy for anybody's death but when I read post on nairaland especially during GEJ administration, I am left with no choice than to conclude dat gmb's supporters pray for more deaths.
They even got to d extent of attacking d nigerian military, accusing them of human rights violation. If d soldiers record any success in d fight against insurgents, most apc members will not comment, d few dat will comment will say dey killed innocent citizens.
But when dey hear dat bokoharam killed many, dats wen dey will all come out and b celebrating.
My earnest prayer is dat dis killing of innocent souls should stop
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by NovusHomo(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Adanyebe:
Too bad... No body Cares

She can't even write simple grammar. She claims PMB has a Cabinet. When was that?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by IkUKU01(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Av said it times without number dat Buhari being d president of nigeria shows dat nigeria and africa has failed..
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by BraniacX(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
maverickdude:
ok..i nw undastnd d reason 4 quotin me

Don't you know when to simply shut your poo trap up undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by maverickdude(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
BraniacX:

Don't you know when to simply shut your poo trap up undecided
I dnt,i will probably knw when u learn ao to quote reasonably
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by chiwondoski: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
She rit tho grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by gemini35(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
why do people hate the bitter truth, a sari wife is on point, those kicking against biafra ,should no that Nigeria is a failed state ,is either federalism or their was a country
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by BraniacX(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
maverickdude:
I dnt,i will probably knw when u learn ao to quote reasonably

Aaaw dude, thought that other dude thesonofmark schooled you a bit but i bet that didn't sink in did it? Am also guessing you belong to the “sophisticated" branch of the southwestern tree, well just so you know, down south, the real south, we find your lot very repulsive and you elicit revulsion, you might dominate the media and make a load of noise but that won't change the fact that we see you as the unfortunate diseased and handicapped member of the southern body, its unfortunate you're lumped with us and we can't put the almajiri's and alimis in their place because when push comes to shove, you'll buckle and drag us down with you, the popular and trending idea is amputating you of and i pray it happens because frankly, your lot disgraces us but then, why should you care what we think about and feel towards you? Every alimi slavemaster has to have a “sophisticated“ foot rug and slave don't they? No one envies you your woeful portion
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by Martiano(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
I think this is the most educated amongst this fat pigs wives so she loves to show off to her fellow wives that she is relevant.I will not rule out the fact that her brother is helping her type all this gibberish
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by BraniacX(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
ngmgeek:
At least, she has toned her rhetoric down because she knows they cannot bully Buhari like the[y did with Jonathan. Jonathan is a "bloody civilian" but this one is ready to deal with her husband.

We dey wait fo the ram to come deal with one militant na, make he no waste time angry

No be mouth dem dey take cut iroko tree and I will pyiith kwarrufftion no be by mouth too
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by maverickdude(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
BraniacX:

Aaaw dude, thought that other dude thesonofmark schooled you a bit but i bet that didn't sink in did it? Am also guessing you belong to the “sophisticated" branch of the southwestern tree, well just so you know, down south, the real south, we find your lot very repulsive and you elicit revulsion, you might dominate the media and make a load of noise but that won't change the fact that we see you as the unfortunate diseased and handicapped member of the southern body, its unfortunate you're lumped with us and we can't put the almajiri's and alimis in their place because when push comes to shove, you'll buckle and drag us down with you, the popular and trending idea is amputating you of and i pray it happens because frankly, your lot disgraces us but then, why should you care what we think about and feel towards you? Every alimi slavemaster has to have a “sophisticated“ foot rug and slave don't they? No one envies you your woeful portion
Sharrap.dumbskull
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by BraniacX(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
ApenaEde:

Terrorist wife of a Terrorist.
Buhari will come after ur Husband & other Niger delta terrorists disturbing Nigeria. including Biafra terrorists

Idiota!!!

We dey wait for your supeman Buhari nah!!

Abi you think say na by mouth?

Try and see

South wastern idiott!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by BraniacX(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
alrahmanonline:

how can you be so heartless to rejoice When innocent souls are killed? forget about Buhari or GEJ, we are all human being,..
if you get excited When you hear the killings, then you're not human, Probably a monster, I'm not with you on this, Soo disheatning

Were these your sentiments one year ago?

Too little, too late!!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by BraniacX(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
maverickdude:
Sharrap.dumbskull

oh!! shocked

[size=5]a dumbville loony on the loose, will the snail-bulance hurry up and come pick this goofball up before he harms himself? [/size]
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by stayblack: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
dainformant:
She's known for publicly taking a swipe with harsh criticisms at president Buhari and his administration...Hajia Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari -wife to controversial Niger Delta figure -Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, has come for the president in another controversial message she posted on her social media account... She wrote;

Nigerians wants a messiah that will take them to the promise land but definitely it is not Buhari cos his hands are tight he who goes to equity must go with clean hands .

Buhari has the most corrupt politicians in his cabinet as friends and political leaders, sponsors etc and such he can not fight corruption, for him to fight corruption he must start with those people around him since he cannot do that then whatever he is doing now is called witch hunting .

All the appointment he has made so far are lopsided and im not wrong, if i call him president of northern Nigeria, and friend of corrupt southern politicians.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=894134674000347&id=100002114698106&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.894134674000347&__tn__=%2As
WE DON HEAR...MRS I TOO KNOW...SAI BABA.... cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by BraniacX(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
bros856:
OMG, Human right freedom. Look at the caliber of person that is insulting or opening mouth on The President of the Federal Repbulic of Nigeria. This proves that we are still back in thinking. Asari Dokubo's Wife is a STACK illerate otherwise why disrepect the position of Buhari right now. She still believes Buhari is a candidate of APC. That is an insult on Nigeria as a whole including south south. This should be put to a stop if we should succeed as a country.

She might be a STACK illiterate
But that still makes her more qualified to give opinions on issues than your STARK illiterate president of northern Nigeria and his corrupt southern friends and apologists
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by maverickdude(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
BraniacX:

oh!! o:

[size=5]a dumbville loony on the loose, will the snail-bulance hurry up and come pick this goofball up before he harms himself? [/size]
A braniac wt no workin brain
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by BraniacX(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
bigass123:
Calm down bro... You still have 4 solid years to rant and hate.
You can wail and rant all you want.. It changes nothing.
As long as Nigeria moves forward, I don't care if the change agent is a complete illiterate who can't read or right.. As long as the person has leadership qualities and delivers dividends of democracy to the ordinary Nigerian.
BTW.. I have a question for you: the 16 years of PDP misrule headed by "scholars" where did it bring Nigeria and its economy?
We are close to bankruptcy... Your "scholars" milked us dry. States couldn't pay her workers and the economy is in a standstill. What good has their scholarly thieving brains brought us? You still have guts to call someone who has totally different view of things and determined to recover looted funds an illiterate. You should be stoned to death in a sane society.

And is Nigeria moving forward?
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by BraniacX(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
maverickdude:
A braniac wt no workin brain

[size=20]PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!![/size]

there is a loony goofball on the loose recently escaped from numbskull psycho ward and neuro-psycho disorders research facility, please be advised, if spotted, call dullardhinho emergency services and don't engage personally, but better yet, shoot with tranquilliser if you have one as suspect is mostly dangerous to self

And just to dissabuse you of your ignorance loony, a braniac doesn't need a brain, it already is a one in a trillion gazillion brain
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by suwalee(f): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sincerely I'm reading dis article cos of the diss sonof mark is dishing out ere im so laffing
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by fkpboss: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Well...I will say that she is not incorrect
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by DTaj: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
This illiterate pig whose writings are always filled with crazy and infantile grammatical and contextual errors should shut up!

When did Buhari form a cabinet? Has Buhari formed a cabinet? In Asari's village? Or elsewhere? The clown of a woman wrote that Buhari's cabinet is corrupt...

The person writing for Asari's wife on all the social media platforms must be a primary school drop-out!

Oloshi, dan bura uba, onye ara!
Re: Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see by Pidggin(f): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
playboy99:
I guess u must b typing from pluto #ACE

Ewuuu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Photoshopped Herself Into Zahra And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Photos / Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust / Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.