Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra (2336 Views)

"Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by Ebay14(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
The assistant director of radio biafra has countered reports that they lied against president buhari. He stated this while broadcasting live on the 'jammed' station. He indicated that they never said the recorded voice was the voice of President buhari but rather it was the voice of the sultan of sokoto Ahmedu Bello.

Source: me - listening live 102.1
Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by Amodsun(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
in Jesus name every weapon fashioned against d separation of the eastern Nigeria from its whole will be nullified ...P.S we need one anoda

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by Ebay14(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amodsun what if God wants it
Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by maverickdude(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
buhari is lieing,Nnamdi kanu is lieing......sm Nigerians wu chase abstract dream ar buying their lies
Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by Kunzu(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Really funny, first reported dat it was Buhari, now Sultan of Sokoto.
God help our dear country to remain as one and NEVER BE A ZOO
NAIJA OUR BELOVED COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by Gr8tasign: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
nigeria runs government of the liars, for the liars n by the liars.

Serves her people with "Lies" as breakfast, Looting n Corruption for lunch, n for dinner "Denial".

nigeria = DOOM

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by Hersexynez(f): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amodsun:
in Jesus name every weapon fashioned against d separation of the eastern Nigeria from its whole will be nullified ...P.S we need one anoda

we can do without you guys....

Biafra I want

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by shachris02: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
radio biafra and lies are like boko haram and bombs
shachris

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by Ebay14(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by kodded(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amodsun:
for 50 years we have been together yet what have we archived ? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by A7(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ebay14:
The assistant director of radio biafra has countered reports that they lied against president buhari. He stated this while broadcasting live on the 'jammed' station. He indicated that they never said the recorded voice was the voice of President buhari but rather it was the voice of the sultan of sokoto Ahmedu Bello .

Yet the pirate station brag about educating Ndigbo. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by Chibuhealth(f): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:
radio biafra and lies are like boko haram and bombs

shachris
radio Biafra doesnt tell lies but truth, you know naah? Truth is bitter. Ewu ofia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chibuhealth:
radio Biafra doesnt tell lies but truth, you know naah? Truth is bitter. Ewu ofia!

tell me one truth your director has said...just one

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
kodded:
for 50 years we have been together yet what have we archive ? undecided
we have"archived" sorrow tears and blood but really achieved nothing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by Buchukwu: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

The truth he said is that we dont have good roads, our leaders are thieves, we dont have electricity, people are suffering, high cost of living, fuel scarcity everywhere. Dare i mention more? THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by Ebay14(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
It is well with us
Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:

The truth he said is that we dont have good roads, our leaders are thieves, we dont have electricity, people are suffering, high cost of living, fuel scarcity everywhere. Dare i mention more? THE ZOO MUST FALL

and you need someone to tell you that? those are challenges that every tribe faces. EVERY TRIBE IN NIGERIA. Other countries faced those challenges and we should work together to work out a way to overcome those and not run away. Getting your biafra would not solve those problems.
Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by omolami: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
When a country called Nigeria is maltreating one region, what else do people want d region too do, is it not to separate from d unholy union which had even expired since 2014. The UN should conduct a referendum in Nigeria and see whether the SW will not equally break away like the SE. Who want to be glued to an unholy union?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by arbitter: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ebay14:
The assistant director of radio biafra has countered reports that they lied against president buhari. He stated this while broadcasting live on the 'jammed' station. He indicated that they never said the recorded voice was the voice of President buhari but rather it was the voice of the sultan of sokoto Ahmedu Bello.

IS that why a bunch of Igbos were corroborating that they saw the video of Buhari making anti igbo statements ? SO you mean to tell me that they actually just went along with the lie out of sheer hatred? OMG who would have thought undecided

And i guess that explains why they couldnt give us the video when grilled over it. And if these people really believe Buhari is their tribes biggest enemy (for whatever reason) then why the need to make up lies just to Justify that belief?
Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by mars123(m): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
my generation is not interested in Biafra...its a play thing for me.
Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
arbitter:

IS that why a bunch of Igbos were corroborating that they saw the video of Buhari making anti igbo statements ? SO you mean to tell me that they actually just went along with the lie out of sheer hatred? OMG who would have thought undecided

you wouldn't believe the amount of lie being peddled by that station.
Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by 1deadlugard: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

a
you will hang yourself in few months .

mean while long live BIAFRA .

BIAFRA ALIVE AND dealing with you blood sucking mooron .

grin grin grin grin grin how much they're paying you? amala pig .

i'm expecting more Biafra thread from paranoid people
Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by ogawisdom(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
A nigerian president of igbo extraction might b d beginning of one Nigeria
Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
1deadlugard:

a
you will hang yourself in few months .

mean while long live BIAFRA .

BIAFRA ALIVE AND dealing with you blood sucking mooron .

grin grin grin grin grin how much they're paying you? amala pig .

i'm expecting more Biafra thread from paranoid people

My love for my people will not allow me allow this albino yahoo boy to saa any ishi.

i must fight him till he stops propagating lies and hates.
Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by Buchukwu: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

My love for my people will not allow me allow this albino yahoo boy to saa any ishi.

i must fight him till he stops propagating lies and hates.
THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by tonytony208(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ebay14:
Amodsun what if God wants it

And do you think God will support the hatred you are releasing from your rebellious station? Continue to fooool yourself. God does not support the thoughtless utterances being uttered from your rebellious station. If you must separate from Nigeria, do it like people whose heads are not filled with sawdust.
Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by Ebay14(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
tonytony208:

And do you think God will support the hatred you are releasing from your rebellious station? Continue to fooool yourself. God does not support the thoughtless utterances being uttered from your rebellious station. If you must separate from Nigeria, do it like people whose heads are not filled with sawdust.

Pls i didn't insult anyone
Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by tonytony208(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hersexynez:

we can do without you guys....

Biafra I want

Then please get your Biafra immediately, instead of making empty noise about the place. The noise only makes your lot sound more like eediots. Leave Nigeria today and form your Biafra. No one wants to hear your noise again.
Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by Buchukwu: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

you wouldn't believe the amount of lie being peddled by that station.
THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by buskie13(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
de abokl will never have sense....it's true he never expected GEJ to concede defeat.. he took him unaware...now dulIardinho is clueless..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lied Against Us- Radio Biafra by oluwalfa: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
so this is what these animals elected this goat to do? trade words with a radio station

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

State Of Naira Under Buhari- A Pictorial Analysis / MORE COMMENDATIONS FOR AYADE FOR A SUCCESSFUL GROUNDBREAKING OF SUPER HIGHWAY / Dear Goodluck Jonathan Jonathan, Forgive Them And Forget!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.