Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco (40666 Views)

African Migrants Sold In Libya ‘slave Markets’, Says IOM - BBC / Drivers Increase Transport Fare In Lagos, Commuters Stranded In Oshodi / Photos: Travellers Stranded In Benin/Asaba Express Way Gridlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by shalomm: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Stay in your country, work hard, Pray to God, and you will succeed.

1 Like

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by eleko1: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
sad Vickyrotex,bia.See yo neighbor wey dey fry Akara chop my white flake don land for Obodo Oyinbo so?
IYANGBALI:
I am in USA, Toronto to be precised and not Morocco
undecided
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by IYANGBALI: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
eleko1:
sad Vickyrotex,bia.See yo neighbor wey dey fry Akara chop my white flake don land for Obodo Oyinbo so? undecided
jealousy tongue
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by xtervaganza(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lol is it not better to kuku stay in your country?
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by sunnydayasaba(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
I remember visiting Senegal, Gambia some years ago and i met some of our Nigerians brother, I tell u, most of them i spoke with where just victims of fake visa agents fraud. The one that touched me most was when one of them showed me his passport where a fake visa was stamped on d it by a criminal visa agent in Nigeria for Hong Kong after ripping d guy off 900k. To mk matters worst, the guy was told he will have to take off frm Senegal so that he will be able to clear customs and immigration easily when he arrives Hong Kong. But when he got to senegal that was when he knew he has been duped, the shame of coming back to Nigeria to inform his family and friends whom he already waved goodbye made him stay back in Senegal and became a refugee selling Movies to survive and believing he will make it some day to Europe or Asia from there.

I think most refuges are jst victims of circumstances not necessarily war. We need strong boarder control laws, Our Govt needs to start discouraging traveling abroad to curb this menace. Every youth u see dis day wants to travel abroad like money grows on trees there. Imagine going to countries like Bangladesh and u see a fellow Nigerian doing nothing but claiming to be hustling. What hustle can transform his life in such country. It sucks.

Strict Border Laws is d way forward. If you have not business abroad, simply send them back before they go disgrace us that's wat our govt should do. What a pathetic way of living.

1 Like

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by Smartlife(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
People are just suffering.. The only way to enjoy Europe is by visiting. Let's try and make it here.

1 Like

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by refugenetwork: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Pictures 1,2,3 - Distributing free meals to migrants at the camp
Picture 4 - Giving clothes to the refugees

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by refugenetwork: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Picture 1 - A Nigerian lady at the camp collecting clothes for her baby and herself
Picture 2 - Some Nigerians at the Oujda camp admiring the clothes given to them by RNI
Pictures 2 & 3 - This is the tent where Nigerians meet for recreation and meetings inside the camp.It also serves as restaurant.
Picture 4 - Outside a tent for Ghana refugees

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by Kx: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Abroad by fire by force, too bad
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by JayJustus(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
and some fooooooooooooooooooools will be blaming government for everything... those selling pure water on the streets should now do what?? get rich fast doesn't pay... boomerang...foolish set of homosapiens

1 Like

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
refugenetwork:
Picture 1 - Inside a Nigerian migrant’s tent
Picture 2 - Migrants live side by side with piles of rubbish at Fes Camp
Picture 3 - Migrant kids are growing up in this unhygienic environment
Picture 4 - The ‘bathroom’ at Fes

my success story, I first erased every thought of leaving nigeria to search for greener pasture when I was a teenager, and thank God today, I travel at will, my last travelling, I was in the business class to London. Best experience for 6hrs 20mins

1 Like

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by IGBOSON1: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
ilotriouzAY:
Morroco??

Am disappointed in some nigerians

They deserve no pity

^^^See the way these people are shaming black Africa; practically handing themselves over to the Arabs and whites....begging to be enslaved! One can begin to understand why the slave trade was so successful and lasted so long!

1 Like

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by Edusouls(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
kai african continent is noo land of hope and promise, its a place where dreams dont materialize, suffering,death,wars,lifetime hardship is the order of the day, look at the bad state of african children,a curse passed down from father to offspring..the curse of suffering in a dark land..
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nigerian leaders should be ashamed of themselves! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by akigbemaru: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
REFUGEES IN MOROCCO
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by Ishilove: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
refugenetwork:

The situation is actually worse than we have managed to paint here.You would weep when you see what is going on in some of these places.MANY of our people have died in these countries while their relations and friends are thinking they are living in Europe.There are those doing time in prison and many have been living wild in forest for YEARS!
We have video interviews with a Nigerian and a Cameroonian living in one of these camps.You can watch them on this page:
https://www.facebook.com/refugenetworkinternational?ref=hl
How appalling sad

1 Like

Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by VickyRotex(f): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
eleko1:
sad Vickyrotex,bia.See yo neighbor wey dey fry Akara chop my white flake don land for Obodo Oyinbo so? undecided

You don forget that area wey dem dey call Toronto for LAGOS? Na that area Iyangbali, relocate go. angry undecided
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by IYANGBALI: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
VickyRotex:

You don forget that area wey dem dey call Toronto for LAGOS? Na that area Iyangbali, relocate go. angry undecided
I'm in USA
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by VickyRotex(f): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I'm in USA

Yea, United State of Ajegunle! grin tongue
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by IYANGBALI: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yea, United State of Ajegunle! grin tongue
na bad belle dey worry you tongue
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by VickyRotex(f): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na bad belle dey worry you tongue

cheesy cheesy E pain my Ajegunle Babe tongue grin
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by IYANGBALI: 12:39am On Jul 17, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy E pain my Ajegunle Babe tongue grin
I go slap you o
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by letsbet(m): 12:58am On Jul 17, 2015
Gelengelen:
no be oyibo dey capture black people now ooo....

na black people dey capture themselves to oyibo people as modern slaves.

That's terrible.
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by persius555(m): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Nigerians no dey hear word o.
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by wildikeman(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2015
laidesmen217:
In 50s voice......

GET RICH OR DIE TRYING

On the other news, some oyibo's still dey appreciate our culture so Nigerians and African should be proud of themselves

shut up ....so one oyibo tries it and so..niggers
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by VickyRotex(f): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I go slap you o
Na so e easy to slap person. Ntoiiii
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by hmmph: 2:33am On Apr 04, 2016
In 50s voice......

GET RICH OR DIE TRYING

On the other news, some oyibo's still dey appreciate our culture so Nigerians and African should be proud of themselves

Because white ppl appreciate African culture, it is something to be proud of? do you even realise how dumb that is? Why do you need white ppl to VALIDATE your own culture? I swear Africans like you are a pathetic bunch
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by hmmph: 2:49am On Apr 04, 2016
spanishkid:
Too bad. When will Africans stop taking unnecessary risks all in the name of searching for greener pastures. Europe is no longer what it used to be. Europe is undergoing a very tough transition. But what can I say. If Nigeria or indeed Africa was really a continent had leaders who cared about its people and invested more into development and creation of employment all of these would not be happening.
Not all of Europe is undergoing that transition so whatvare you talking about? Do you know how large the continent of Africa is? Not all African leaders are corrupt. Clearly, your European *ss knows nothing about Africa, why are you even on this site?
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by hmmph: 3:03am On Apr 04, 2016
Edusouls:
kai african continent is noo land of hope and promise, its a place where dreams dont materialize, suffering,death,wars,lifetime hardship is the order of the day, look at the bad state of african children,a curse passed down from father to offspring..the curse of suffering in a dark land..
What is a dark land? Italy in Europe is full of slavery and crime. Syria is full of war, terrorism, death and crime yet Africa is a dark land? You are foolish and if you try going to Europe or Asia you will simply end up a poor, homeless migrant
Re: The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco by cosade(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I am in USA, Toronto to be precised and not Morocco

Toronto is in Canada, and not USA except you meant United State of Ajegunle (AJ City)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada / Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate / Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.