Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Cure To Loss Of Smell Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure To Loss Of Smell Needed (548 Views)

Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? / HELP ME!! An Unnatural Smell Causes Anyone Within 50 Yards Of Me To Flee. / I Lose My Sense Of Smell And Taste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure To Loss Of Smell Needed by Jayboi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hello peeps. It been almost six months since my mum stopped discerning smells. I thought its a condition that ll reverse itself even after surfing net etc and doctors even told her it ll go back to normal. But for the past two weeks or thereabout, we av had cases of burnt food etc so I realised its abt time one sought an emergency solution. Both natural cures and medical cures will be appreciated. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Marks Polio-free Year , Set To Land Certification In 2017 / Good News! HIV Can Be Flushed Out By Cancer Drug, Researchers Say / The Health Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.