Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money (48820 Views)

Man Strips Unclad At Debtor's House To Demand He Pays Him His Money / How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
ohohohoohh
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by ichommy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
D guy vex finish
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by darlenese(f): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by dokunbam(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Human being always pull crowd because of money
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by Skoopy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
I hate been cheated, no matter the magnitude. I'll always fight for what is rightfully mine.
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by Lyndylove: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lol... desperate times call for desperate measures

COMING SOON!!!
[Music] LYNDY - MY HERO ( A TRIBUTE TO DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN)
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by magicminister: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gtbank has the worst customer service. I can never and will never use gtbank.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by Bigcake: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
BabaNath:
Ifa open that link ehn make I bend like crayfish
Bros you no get data.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by oaslink: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Cutehector:
This video will foreva hunt him for d rest of his life... Blackmail tinz...

And you will die in you silent.

A closing mouth is a closing destiny.

We need to fight always for our rights. That is the only language they can hear

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by yoged(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
winetapper:
That is what i plan to do when i come back to Nigeria and am told that my account has been deactivated due to BVN.. I would go with fuel

but mean while i think that dude is from Ibadan
that's not ibadan dialet. It's either ekiti/ijebu/ ondo..
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by oaslink: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
crazygod:
May we never experience the kind of frustration this man has experienced in Jesus name

Some people they surfer and them no know, some people know but them no fit talk.

The one your corrupt leaders taking you through is more than this. WAKE UP
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by SPG4U(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
tommysparks:
if to say u no put fight for your right I for don vex for you. What if dangote suddenly realizes that all his money in nigerian banks and Swiss bank has disappeared and nobody is giving him an explanation. What do you think will be his action in Switzerland??
lol...

Even me wey be dangote colleague sef go question d banks if a reasonable amount of money gets missing from any of my accounts...
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by bigerboy200: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
alexitohan2020:
Doing the right thing the wrong way. Na wao 4 some people's mentality...........
Most times, thatz what works in dis jungle called Nigeria..
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by vickylala239: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
RYANAYO:
Angry Nigerian man strips naked at a branch of GTBank to request back his money stolen from his account
watch the shocking video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9_8ezOsKUU

Wat is unclad abt boxers.

So this is d meaning of nake.

Boxers r normal tin for any guy.

Weda in public or Nt.

Wat is different abt this now,Cuz in my area boys wear this to play ball.

Gels sef r tired of boxers.

This is Rubbish.

Pls guy Dnt watch d video is a waste of data.a guy with boxers shouting rubbish.

Wich has Nt seen boxers before.
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by Enoquin(f): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
To stoop to this level, it must have really been bad for the young man
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by lebete3000: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
SPG4U:
That's why u need to be rich,

But on d other hand while u are still working hard to get rich...

Also fight for ur right....

Na so!
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
sukkot:
ndigbo man too like money sef. strip butt nekkid in public bank for money shocked

lmao i am joking. any tribe can do it

fool thats a Yoruba man...cant u hear his language?
if u ar not a nigerian then shut up
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by doskie(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
MosakuAW:

@OP, how much is the money in question?

Cant really fault the man, he beleive this is the only logical way to fight for his stolen money.

Some banks and abnormal charges at times. Imagine a bank charging N612 as sms charges for a saving account for 1month.

na gtb.

550naira precisely.

I like access bank. nothing leaves your acct
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by goryorhal(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
The Kind way banks dey deduct money for person account sef , e go reach make person commit sucide ..
Imagine #750 bank alert message
ATM charges
Vat charges , etc
Upon say Na my money I dey deposit ..
I just pray make this no happen to me cuz if e happen , e go worst gan ..
Na to just buy 10liters of petrol with matches carry inside the bank ...
undecided
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by spencekat(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
MosakuAW:

@OP, how much is the money in question?

Cant really fault the man, he beleive this is the only logical way to fight for his stolen money.

Some banks and abnormal charges at times. Imagine a bank charging N612 as sms charges for a saving account for 1month.

Is it UBA?
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Watch a video of a deranged man stripping nudé? No thanks, I'll pass.

Notify me when a curvy damsel strips.wink

Chai!!!
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by sukkot: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

fool thats a Yoruba man...cant u hear his language?
if u ar not a nigerian then shut up
actually he is bi-lingual but you can tell he an igbo trader who picked up yoruba speaking from living in lagos. listen to his igbo in the middle of the conversation ? proper igbo. i suspect he is from aba or imo state
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by Goddygee(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
resh Music, Download Mp3: PrinceBoom ft. Reekado Banks & Tekno - Give Them >>>>

http://loadedgee.wapka.mobi/music/view/33950495
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by 9jatatafo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Banks are scammers. That performed craze for them and that serves them right.
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by dblaisepascal(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
RYANAYO:
Angry Nigerian man strips naked at a branch of GTBank to request back his money stolen from his account
watch the shocking video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9_8ezOsKUU
& d guy is on a gold chain'. Dat guy dey psych jooor'. #Otumurkpor mood activated
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by daey118(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
maverickdude:
He shudnt av done dat,afta diz is ova....d disgrace stil lives on
technically speaking...theres no disgrace in fight for money if its yours o...besides ...e fiii be the guy last card .....lets pray never to be in that guys shoes o...for a grown man to off shirt in a bank wifout minding the chics around...its nt a small something o

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
sukkot:
actually he is bi-lingual but you can tell he an igbo trader who picked up yoruba speaking from living in lagos. listen to his igbo in the middle of the conversation ? proper igbo. i suspect he is from aba or imo state

its a lie
igbo cannot not speak yoruba language in official places without using english
its only yoruba people that does dat which im not against bcox its their language
i liv in lagos and i school here,...even in my class our yoruba teachers do drift from using english to yoruba lang
without minding if everybody is following...

if hez igboman u wud av hear more of english cox hez in a foreign land
and talkin about hiz accent.... thats purely yoruba accent
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by sukkot: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

its a lie
igbo cannot not speak yoruba language in official places without using english
its only yoruba people that does dat which im not against bcox its their language
i liv in lagos and i school here,...even in my class our yoruba teachers do drift from using english to yoruba lang
without minding if everybody is following...

if hez igboman u wud av hear more of english cox hez in a foreign land

trust me thats an igbo man. even from his composure i can tell he is an igbo man. yoruba has different composure and hand gestures. thats a proper alaba trader right there

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by beyoncausme: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
interesting....
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by ifoundmyperfect: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
That money no go pass 2k... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by BabaNath(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bigcake:
Bros you no get data.
gerrarra here mehn.
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by Cutehector(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
oaslink:

And you will die in you silent.

A closing mouth is a closing destiny.

We need to fight always for our rights. That is the only language they can hear
we need to fight, yes... But not to display madness and insanity and throw away our dignity...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) / Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos / 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.