Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,865 members, 7,838,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money (48821 Views)

Man Strips Unclad At Debtor's House To Demand He Pays Him His Money / How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by akigbemaru: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
GTB CUSTOMER WENT NAKED.
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by wisolo(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Watch a video of a deranged man stripping nudé? No thanks, I'll pass.

Notify me when a curvy damsel strips.wink
Oga you be papa
Na you sabi xup
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by mamajaz(f): 12:01am On Jul 17, 2015
BabaNath:
ghost dey pursue you?
Ghost or iwin?
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by DeRoyalFranco(m): 1:13am On Jul 17, 2015
Dharniel:
koret and civilized mad man...
lmao
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by octopusfreaky(f): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2015
winetapper:
That is what i plan to do when i come back to Nigeria and am told that my account has been deactivated due to BVN.. I would go with fuel

but mean while i think that dude is from Ibadan
@ya signature,,, please try remove it ,,u are bn unfair to ladies in such category...
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by justmenoni: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2015
Even when u are not in the country they will still charge u and the most annoying thing is that you won't receive notifications when ur back in the country..

quote author=MosakuAW post=35928955]
@OP, how much is the money in question?

Cant really fault the man, he beleive this is the only logical way to fight for his stolen money.

Some banks and abnormal charges at times. Imagine a bank charging N612 as sms charges for a saving account for 1month.

[/quote]
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by 400billionman: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Watch a video of a deranged man stripping nudé? No thanks, I'll pass.

Notify me when a curvy damsel strips.wink

Pervert.
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by Revolva(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2015
sukkot:
ndigbo man too like money sef. strip butt nekkid in public bank for money shocked

lmao i am joking. any tribe can do it

Tribalist minded....god don catch u
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by BabaNath(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2015
mamajaz:
Ghost or iwin?
grin
mamajaz:
Ghost or iwin?
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by AmeLonRo(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2015
A big Amen to correct prayer.

crazygod:
May we never experience the kind of frustration this man has experienced in Jesus name
Re: Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money by tjdotts(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
but this video is very old. it has been resolved since then june 2015

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) / Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos / 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.