Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. (7642 Views)

Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari / Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by spanishkid(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
chuna1985:

please why are u trying to make ur self look stu.pid. How hard is it for u to use Google n find out if Anambra is an oil producing state or not
you shut up. Oil producing my foot.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by spanishkid(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
zendy:

I guess you were not in Nigeria when GEJ commissioned Orient petroleum which is a partnership between the Anambra state a Government and private investors situated close to the Oil wells in Aguleri? As for your so called South-South, I guess you don't know that more than 30% of the SS people are Igbo speaking people. You expect us to leave them behind in Nigeria?
you're very sick. Which 30%? Dude wake up.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by spanishkid(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
madenigga:
I don't blame dat spanishkid doh, I blame d ediot dat grouped Rivers state and Edo state and called it Southsouth, kid we and u have nothing in common, go and look for ur brothers in d southwest,dats where u belong.
rivers my foot. Keep shut. There's no igboland in South south. Any land you're occupying you're occupying them on lease. When the time comes they will be taken from you.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by spanishkid(m): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
madenigga:

LoL... see mumu, so if they are calling southsouth Edo state would come out, u guys are southsouth only in name.
Ur state is landlocked ur state is broke and underdeveloped, ur sisters come to my state to prostitute for money, ur brothers walk around my state with c.v in der hand looking fir work and a better life, u better leave dat shit hole u re in over der and go and ask ur dad d reason he moved out of the country and married a white woman just for green card, because he knows his state is hopeless.
When the big guns in the Niger delta start talking Edo state talks only when states like imo, abia, and ondo and talking so go play with ur mates. A rivers man is talking here, we are d treasure base of the nation. We feed ur Black Asses.
hahahhaa. You wish. No south east state is as rich as edo state. Our oil account for 20% of Nigeria's oil. There's oil in 8 LGAs in edo state in large quantities. A seaport has even being approved in Gegele in Ovia north Lga. So how are we landlocked? IGR in edo state is over 70 billion naira. Bad leadership has made the world not to notice our vast resources and wealth. As we speak three oil companies are currently in edo state and even more are coming. Continue consoling yourself. Your south east is the poorest region in Nigeria. Igbos in edo state do menial jobs and your females are the prostitutes we have in edo state.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by spanishkid(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
johnmark1234:
I 4k your mother yesterday and she told me who your father is. So go back to your mother and ask her a common question who is my father
same way I bleeped your mom. Your mom's pussy tight though.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
spanishkid:
pity you. I'm from Oriohimwon LGA. Which happens to be one of the richest Lga in Nigeria.
Then, your tribe is not among Biafra, I hope you will not rant again on any biafran thread here on NL.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by madenigga(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
spanishkid:
rivers my foot. Keep shut. There's no igboland in South south. Any land you're occupying you're occupying them on lease. When the time comes they will be taken from you.
OK. I am not like some people who make noise, when d time comes we would know.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
spanishkid:
you shut up. Oil producing my foot.

ur really a kid...

Spanish kid.

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by spanishkid(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Then, your tribe is not among Biafra, I hope you will not rant again on any biafran thread here on NL.
my tribe can never be in alliance with a joke of a tribe like yours. No sensible tribe would want to go into alliance with a depraved ethnic like yours.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by madenigga(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
spanishkid:
hahahhaa. You wish. No south east state is as rich as edo state. Our oil account for 20% of Nigeria's oil. There's oil in 8 LGAs in edo state in large quantities. A seaport has even being approved in Gegele in Ovia north Lga. So how are we landlocked? IGR in edo state is over 70 billion naira. Bad leadership has made the world not to notice our vast resources and wealth. As we speak three oil companies are currently in edo state and even more are coming. Continue consoling yourself. Your south east is the poorest region in Nigeria. Igbos in edo state do menial jobs and your females are the prostitutes we have in edo state.
LoL... like I said before am from north south.
Mumu, if there are 3 oil companies in Edo state there are 30in rivers state.
They are planning on building seaport in Edo state...lol'''there is nothing we don't hear everyday opened my posts go to my earlier posts u wud know what ur women do in ph, while d rest are in Italy,
LoL...Edo state oil accounts for 80%Nigerian oil while my state Rivers ours would be like 98%, while Akwa ibom would be 150%...lol.
Keep dreaming d fact that u are in whatever country says alot even ur Dad knows dat Edo state is cursed dats why he ran away and I bet u dat he doesn't have any intention to return. I am comfortable in my state, I don't need to travel to mk it, ur ppl have to labour in my land and sweat for us to sell land for them.... cursed f00l.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by spanishkid(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
madenigga:

LoL... like I said before am from north south.
Mumu, if there are 3 oil companies in Edo state there are 30in rivers state.
They are planning on building seaport in Edo state...lol'''there is nothing we don't hear everyday opened my posts go to my earlier posts u wud know what ur women do in ph, while d rest are in Italy,
LoL...Edo state oil accounts for 80%Nigerian oil while my state Rivers ours would be like 98%, while Akwa ibom would be 150%...lol.
Keep dreaming d fact that u are in whatever country says alot even ur Dad knows dat Edo state is cursed dats why he ran away and I bet u dat he doesn't have any intention to return. I am comfortable in my state, I don't need to travel to mk it, ur ppl have to labour in my land and sweat for us to sell land for them.... cursed f00l.
rivers state was created before edo state so the presence of oil companies will be more. As far being cursed nah.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by madenigga(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mumu Edo state, dat all ur brothers dat I finished from d uni ran from d state, Edo has 3 oil companies yet ur ppl are running from it, it's richer than all d states in d East yet d only hope someone would ever get to be successful in Life is unless he or she ventures into politics, even d useless ones with mixed heritage dat der mothers are from yorubas all of dem started claiming Lagos, ppl we grew up day we called Benin boiz 20years later there kids are saying they are from Lagos, even d ones in ph here them never born the one dat would challenge me in Rivers. Mumu f00l, Spanishkid come back to Naija and I bet u u would run from ur so called state. It's only foreigners dat u can lie to not we here in Nigeria, Edo state is just a passage nothing happens der apart from govt. No wonder Edo people carry southsouth matter like Gala, looking for regional integration oil thieves that wants to steal Rivers oil grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by madenigga(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
spanishkid:
rivers state was created before edo state so the presence of oil companies will be more. As far being cursed nah.
See mumu, does d age of a state tell how many oil companies would be in it.
Something that you would just tell us that Edo state is cursed u are talking rubbish, for ur information Edo state was created before Rivers state it was once called the Midwest.
Rivers state was created in 1967. F00l u think dat because ur mother is a prostitute in Spain and ur father impregnated her to get green card by lieing to her that "I am from an oil rich state" that we here don't know Edo States situation. Ur people see Rivers state as paradise if u don't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by madenigga(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Look at d mumu saying Edo state wants to build sea port, even Abia state has more hope of getting to the sea dan u useless people. If the distance between Abia and d sea us #50, d distance Between Edo and d sea is enough to buy someone a brand new car.
Cc. Spanishkid grin

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by madenigga(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Spanishkid if u want u are looking for tribe to argue with about access to the sea u better start looking up North, we igbo's know ourselves that some of us found ourselves in d SS doesn't mean we don't know d difference between Bia and Wa.
Anybody thinking that am saying this for any Biafra purpose shud stop giving himself false hope I stand for One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by cheruv: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
asha80:
are brazil and Portugal on the same continent let alone same country?did igbos in se colonize Igbo in ss(as in the case of Portugal and brazil)..go school to learn similar logic you no gree
I couldn't bear the guy's stvpidity! angry
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by spanishkid(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
madenigga:
Mumu Edo state, dat all ur brothers dat I finished from d uni ran from d state, Edo has 3 oil companies yet ur ppl are running from it, it's richer than all d states in d East yet d only hope someone would ever get to be successful in Life is unless he or she ventures into politics, even d useless ones with mixed heritage dat der mothers are from yorubas all of dem started claiming Lagos, ppl we grew up day we called Benin boiz 20years later there kids are saying they are from Lagos, even d ones in ph here them never born the one dat would challenge me in Rivers. Mumu f00l, Spanishkid come back to Naija and I bet u u would run from ur so called state. It's only foreigners dat u can lie to not we here in Nigeria, Edo state is just a passage nothing happens der apart from govt. No wonder Edo people carry southsouth matter like Gala, looking for regional integration oil thieves that wants to steal Rivers oil grin
I'm not surprised you sound foolish. I won't even be surprised if you smell bad too. Steal which oil? People like you who have never been to a state open their mouths to say trash. Edo State is not a passage. Keeping lying that you're from rivers. Where in Rivers are you from? Carry what like gala? I pity you.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by spanishkid(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
madenigga:
Spanishkid if u want u are looking for tribe to argue with about access to the sea u better start looking up North, we igbo's know ourselves that some of us found ourselves in d SS doesn't mean we don't know d difference between Bia and Wa.
Anybody thinking that am saying this for any Biafra purpose shud stop giving himself false hope I stand for One Nigeria.
you're really stupid. Continue living in delusion. You're even the one that should be arguing with those from up north about access to the sea. Your land has been ravaged by erosion and that's why you guys can't stay in your cursed region. After that you start trying to drag lands with the host community. Go and drown in the lagoon.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by spanishkid(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
madenigga:

See mumu, does d age of a state tell how many oil companies would be in it.
Something that you would just tell us that Edo state is cursed u are talking rubbish, for ur information Edo state was created before Rivers state it was once called the Midwest.
Rivers state was created in 1967. F00l u think dat because ur mother is a prostitute in Spain and ur father impregnated her to get green card by lieing to her that "I am from an oil rich state" that we here don't know Edo States situation. Ur people see Rivers state as paradise if u don't know.
I'm better than you cos my people where knew refugees. Your people came as refugees to the south south. Look at this fool calling a land cursed and whereas your tribe happens to be cursed. Sore losers of the civil war.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by spanishkid(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
madenigga:
Look at d mumu saying Edo state wants to build sea port, even Abia state has more hope of getting to the sea dan u useless people. If the distance between Abia and d sea us #50, d distance Between Edo and d sea is enough to buy someone a brand new car.
Cc. Spanishkid grin
abia my foot. Continue kidding yourself. Abia is one of the poorest states in Nigeria. What seaport are you talking about? A seaport in that your erosion infested region. Sore losers of the civil war.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by madenigga(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
spanishkid:
you're really stupid. Continue living in delusion. You're even the one that should be arguing with those from up north about access to the sea. Your land has been ravaged by erosion and that's why you guys can't stay in your cursed region. After that you start trying to drag lands with the host community. Go and drown in the lagoon.
Don't worry when u are in Nigeria, or d day ur father gets deported for drug smuggling don't forget to drop bye Rivers state when u are not a able to claim Lagos state, we are detribalised people. U know ur Land is cursed even if d poverty der doesn't kill u, d witches in Edo airways might strangle u grin.

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by madenigga(m): 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
spanishkid:
abia my foot. Continue kidding yourself. Abia is one of the poorest states in Nigeria. What seaport are you talking about? A seaport in that your erosion infested region. Sore losers of the civil war.
LoL... look at Edo state talking about erosion, Dats y I say u should come back home, ur state dat apart from Benin oda places are like where people ran away from even d Benin cannot be compared to choba not to talk of rumuokoro,Benin is just a glorified village dat d only place that someone can have hope of seeing sth worthwhile is ur GRA.
I just remembered I once took a picture in Edo state, even lemme not share it here.
Like I said before ur state is cursed d 3 lucreative industries in Edo state are Politics, cultism and prostitution if u don't know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by madenigga(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
spanishkid:
I'm better than you cos my people where knew refugees. Your people came as refugees to the south south. Look at this fool calling a land cursed and whereas your tribe happens to be cursed. Sore losers of the civil war.
LoL... tell ur people to stop pouring in as refugees into Rivers state, u ppl are constituting nuisance to the state, ever since u guys started pouring in, crime rate has increased, prostitution increased, cultism increased. and d worst witchcraft now exists in Rivers all because of Edo people.

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by zendy: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
spanishkid:
you're very sick. Which 30%? Dude wake up.

Am the sick or are you the sick one who has never heard of Delta-Igbos, Rivers-Igbos,Etche-Igbos and the Igbos of Ahoada-Igbos all in the so called South-South? Or are you just a plain morron?

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by meccuno: 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
madenigga:

LoL... look at Edo state talking about erosion, Dats y I say u should come back home, ur state dat apart from Benin oda places are like where people ran away from even d Benin cannot be compared to choba not to talk of rumuokoro,Benin is just a glorified village dat d only place that someone can have hope of seeing sth worthwhile is ur GRA.
I just remembered I once took a picture in Edo state, even lemme not share it here.
Like I said before ur state is cursed d 3 lucreative industries in Edo state are Politics, cultism and prostitution if u don't know.
Lolz....u haven't seen anything.....I was shocked to my marrows one day when one dude who claims to be an edo son was telling me how bad igbo land is.....I was like wtf Edo state I said well.....its not their fault......anybody can insult the igbos.....its trending now.....Lolz

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by zendy: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:

Portuguese and Brazil speak d same language. Does dat qualify Brazil to come out and say Portuguese are Brazilians?

That's almost like saying that Nigeria and Britain speak English but Nigerians are not British.

If a person has an Igbo surname and speaks Igbo as his tribal language, what tribe would you say this individual is?
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
spanishkid:
my tribe can never be in alliance with a joke of a tribe like yours. No sensible tribe would want to go into alliance with a depraved ethnic like yours.
You're just a kid what do you know? you and that your useless tribe are nothing but maggots that needs to feed on biafrans poo. stu.pid kid!!
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by spanishkid(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You're just a kid what do you know? you and that your useless tribe are nothing but maggots that needs to feed on biafrans poo. stu.pid kid!!
you mean the way you and your people fed on poo during the civil war. Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
spanishkid:
you mean the way you and your people fed on poo during the civil war. Hahaha.
What do you know about civil war? maggot!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by madenigga(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
meccuno:
Lolz....u haven't seen anything.....I was shocked to my marrows one day when one dude who claims to be an edo son was telling me how bad igbo land is.....I was like wtf Edo state I said well.....its not their fault......anybody can insult the igbos.....its trending now.....Lolz
U guys are d ones giving dem chance now, silence is d best answer for F00ls, u and I know that igbos are in the southsouth, anyone dat has gone to Lagos from the East must pass tru Edo state, imagine Edo dat erosion wants to hack to death saying igbo's have erosion land, Benin had hope until delta state was created, the only thing left in Benin is witch craft from there ancient kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by madenigga(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
zendy:

That's almost like saying that Nigeria and Britain speak English but Nigerians are not British.

If a person has an Igbo surname and speaks Igbo as his tribal language, what tribe would you say this individual is?
LoL... leave dem. like I said before we know ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by spanishkid(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
What do you know about civil war? maggot!!
not much but enough to know that your people got their asses whooped by the Nigerian army. The bullets of the Nigerian army hit them so bad that they ran into delta, edo, kogi, and benue for cover. As a matter of fact their existence in these areas whereas a result of being refugees. Heard ojukwu ran away to abidjan. Mulattoclaro told me a lot your useless tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally Buhari Arrived Nigeria / Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) / Court Restrains Oyo Assembly From Further Impeachment Process Against Olaniyan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.