Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. (7624 Views)

Declare Kogi Oil Producing State Now - Lawmakers To Buhari / Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by madenigga(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
spanishkid:
not much but enough to know that your people got their asses whooped by the Nigerian army. The bullets of the Nigerian army hit them so bad that they ran into delta, edo, kogi, and benue for cover. As a matter of fact their existence in these areas whereas a result of being refugees. Heard ojukwu ran away to abidjan. Mulattoclaro told me a lot your useless tribe.
It seems I gave u a good beating today. No wonder u don't want to quote me again...lol

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by brize(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
boombay:
no.. they are weed producing states!grin
Epic reply
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by asha80(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
madenigga:

It seems I gave u a good beating today. No wonder u don't want to quote me again...lol
the guy obviously knows nothing about his so called state than tales by moonlight he has been fed with...imagine saying earlier that orhiowon lga is the richest lga in the country?wtf Saying because Edo was created before rivers that means Edo has more oil?wtf?who told him self that Edo(created in 1991)was created before rivers(created 1967)? Displaying his high level of ignorance with glee?about him saying igbos dominate prostitution in Edo goes to show he does not even know what his people are known for...then when he finally made the erosion se jab I finally gave up on someone claiming to be from Edo trying to yab se on erosion...sometimes it is better for one to keep quiet and people to think one is a fool than opening ones mouth and removing all doubts

3 Likes

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
If u are not happy that SE is oil rich,pls go and die.even ENUGU AND EBONYI HAVE OIL(UNTAPPED)ALL THESE PPL WEY NO DEY TRAVEL.
Oil dependent lazy asses

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by rudebouy: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
asha80:
are brazil and Portugal on the same

Okay! Poor argument! U win for dia. Now to d koko. So anybody dat speaks igbo is from igbo abi?

I was told the opobos speak igbo, does dat make dem igbo? I have a lot of ikwere friends and 90% percent of the ikweres I know say day are not igbos. Why drag a tribe along when day have not openly identified with you? Dats how some of u are now saying dat the ijaws have joined biafra simply becos day apologized for fighting against you.

The only ppl dat claim to igbos in rivers state are the oyigbos and the etches, especially igbo-etche. See the tags: IGBO-etche, oyi-IGBO. Pls if der are oda tribes in rivers state dat CLAIM to be igbo pls let us know. U guys shd stop speaking on ppl's behalf.

Dats how u guys are saying akwa ibom is biafra becos of phillip effiong's history. When my ppl have not even officially identified with biafra. Why drag oda ppl along? Why speak for others?

If Ikweres are igbos, allow dem speak for themselves. If the Opobos are igbos, allow dem speak for themselves. Stop dis fraudulent attitude of claiming a minority tribes as ur ppl.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by rudebouy: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
zendy:

That's almost like saying that Nigeria and Britain speak English but Nigerians are not British.

If a person has an Igbo surname and speaks Igbo as his tribal language, what tribe would you say this individual is?

Okay! Poor argument! Una win me for dia. Now to d koko. So anybody dat speaks igbo is from igbo abi?

The only ppl dat claim to igbos in rivers state are the oyigbos and the etches, especially igbo-etche. See the tags: IGBO-etche, oyi-IGBO. Pls if der are oda tribes in rivers state dat CLAIM to be igbo pls let us know.

If Ikweres are igbos, allow dem speak for themselves. If the Opobos are igbos, allow dem speak for themselves. Stop dis fraudulent attitude of claiming a minority tribes as ur ppl.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:

Okay! Poor argument! U win for dia. Now to d koko. So anybody dat speaks igbo is from igbo abi?

I was told the opobos speak igbo, does dat make dem igbo? I have a lot of ikwere friends and 90% percent of the ikweres I know say day are not igbos. Why drag a tribe along when day have not openly identified with you? Dats how some of u are now saying dat the ijaws have joined biafra simply becos day apologized for fighting against you.

The only ppl dat claim to igbos in rivers state are the oyigbos and the etches, especially igbo-etche. See the tags: IGBO-etche, oyi-IGBO. Pls if der are oda tribes in rivers state dat CLAIM to be igbo pls let us know. U guys shd stop speaking on ppl's behalf.

Dats how u guys are saying akwa ibom is biafra becos of phillip effiong's history. When my ppl have not even officially identified with biafra. Why drag oda ppl along? Why speak for others?

ONLY ON NAIRALAND YOU HEAR ALL THESE RUBBISH
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by asha80(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:

not interested in your argurement of who is Igbo or not...just wanted to correct your unbalanced comparison
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by rudebouy: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
NormalCodes:

Your papa no buy u at least one globe or atlas?

I have lots, I can dash u them all.

Your assignment is to locate South America and Europe.

The only ppl dat claim to igbos in rivers state are the oyigbos and the etches, especially igbo-etche. See the tags: IGBO-etche, oyi-IGBO. Pls if der are oda tribes in rivers state dat CLAIM, I repeat, dat CLAIM to be igbos pls let us know.

If Ikweres are igbos, allow dem speak for themselves. If the Opobos are igbos, allow dem speak for themselves. Stop dis fraudulent attitude of claiming a minority tribes as igbos.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by rudebouy: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
asha80:
not interested in your argurement of who is Igbo or not...just wanted to correct your unbalanced comparison

Thank you, and I sed you were right.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by HopeAtHand: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Anambra state has oil, Lagos state has oil, infact there is oil in Lake Chad region, yet Nigerias oil reserves remain stagnant.There are just too many political lies being told in Nigeria

@topic....Anambra has no oil yet, else they should tell us the quantity per barrel produced in that state.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by HopeAtHand: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:

The only ppl dat claim to igbos in rivers state are the oyigbos and the etches, especially igbo-etche. See the tags: IGBO-etche, oyi-IGBO. Pls if der are oda tribes in rivers state dat CLAIM, I repeat, dat CLAIM to be igbos pls let us know.

If Ikweres are igbos, allow dem speak for themselves. If the Opobos are igbos, allow dem speak for themselves. Stop dis fraudulent attitude of claiming a minority tribes as igbos.

Thats how you know an unserious people .

They are putting hope on Ikwerre.....mtcheeew

Okay na..When they are ready to go about their biafra, we shall know.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by RapLawd(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
spanishkid:
you're really a fool. I'm not surprised. An average igbo man is stupid and can't think. Mind you I'm not from south west but from the South south. Idiot. Which oil do you even claim you have in your erosion infested region. You claim you have oil then why are you trying badly to include south south in your worthless biafra. You'll die in great numbers this time you igbo pig.

I don't think this is the child your mother gave a majestic birth to...
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Super1Star: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
This people can so lie. Jisos.

Who made Anambra an oil producing state?
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by zendy: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:

Okay! Poor argument! Una win me for dia. Now to d koko. So anybody dat speaks igbo is from igbo abi?

The only ppl dat claim to igbos in rivers state are the oyigbos and the etches, especially igbo-etche. See the tags: IGBO-etche, oyi-IGBO. Pls if der are oda tribes in rivers state dat CLAIM to be igbo pls let us know.

Yes the Ikwere can speak for themselves if the are Igbo or not. But I ask you again. If you meet someone who speaks Igbos as his ancestral language and has an Igbo surname, what tribe would you say this person belongs to?
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Macelliot(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
spanishkid:
south north? I pity you. I'm from Edo State.
Edo state has no single drop of oil...

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
spanishkid:
look at this joker. Anambra has no oil on commercial quantity. Stop deluding yourselves. If there's oil in anambra why are you guys trying to include south south in your worthless biafra.
it is time for you to leave ur papa's shrine in the waste and travel to see things for urself.what is Orient petroleum doing in Anambra? Go to Aguleri and see! Leave that dry land of urz!

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by investnow2013: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
One of Oil Wells in Aguleri-Anambra State.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by rudebouy: 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
zendy:

Yes the Ikwere can speak for themselves if the are Igbo or not. But I ask you again. If you meet someone who speaks Igbos as his ancestral language and has an Igbo surname, what tribe would you say this person belongs to?

I will ask the person, if he/she is from igbo? He or she will be the one to tell me whether he is igbo or not. Am not the one to say or decide whether he is igbo or not.

"Efere" in ur language is plate. But "efere" in ma language is soup. So if ur ppl and my ppl bear Efere as a name, does dat make us brothers? No! Dats why I have to ask. Rodrigruez is a name borne In Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, and almost all South America. So if a person bears Pedro Rodriguez, u cant be too sure he is from Spain.
So you have to ask.

I cannot tell you wia ur from. Na u go tell me wia ur from. I can only guess.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
spanishkid:
not much but enough to know that your people got their asses whooped by the Nigerian army. The bullets of the Nigerian army hit them so bad that they ran into delta, edo, kogi, and benue for cover. As a matter of fact their existence in these areas whereas a result of being refugees. Heard ojukwu ran away to abidjan. Mulattoclaro told me a lot your useless tribe.
You don't know much about the civil war and you're spewing thrash. So, you don't know that it was the British and former Soviet union that fought the war for Nigerians? you know nothing absolutely nothing go and ask your father if you doubt it. useless kid!!

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Super1Star: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You don't know much about the civil war and you're spewing thrash. So, you don't know that it was the British and former Soviet union that fought the war for Nigerians? you know nothing absolutely nothing go and ask your father if you doubt it. useless kid!!

Another lie from the pit of hell!!!

Why do you always cry blue murder whenever you hear the following names Awolowo, Adekunle and Muritala Muhammed.

Who even cares whether aliens fought for Nigeria. The bottom line is you were defeated and keep your mouth shout. Who stopped you from approaching other countries to help you. Mind you we can all remember the support France, Sweden, Vatican, Israel, America, Tanzania, Ivory Coast, Gabon etc gave to you. With all that, you were resoundingly defeated and Biafra thrown into the bottomless pit of no-remembrance.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Super1Star:

Another lie from the pit of hell!!!

Why do you always cry blue murder whenever you hear the following names Awolowo, Adekunle and Muritala Muhammed.

Who even cares whether aliens fought for Nigeria. The bottom line is you were defeated and keep your mouth shout. Who stopped you from approaching other countries to help you. Mind you we can all remember the support France, Sweden, Vatican, Israel, America, Tanzania, Ivory Coast, Gabon etc gave to you. With all that, you were resoundingly defeated and Biafra thrown into the bottomless pit of no-remembrance.
Another yereba maggot on the lose!! Tell us what the biafrans benefited from those countries you mentioned and, I will tell how Britain, former Soviet union, Egypt, and Ethiopia helped Nigeria in fighting biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Super1Star: 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Another yereba maggot on the lose!! Tell us what the biafrans benefited from those countries you mentioned and, I will tell how Britain, former Soviet union, Egypt, and Ethiopia helped Nigeria in fighting biafrans.

Nyamiri cockroach, whatever biafraudsters and Biafra benefited from the aforementioned countries is none of my biz. The bottom line is they openly supported Biafra before your resounding defeat.
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Udmaster(m): 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:

I will ask the person, if he/she is from igbo? He or she will be the one to tell me whether he is igbo or not. Am not the one to say or decide whether he is igbo or not.

"Efere" in ur language is plate. But "efere" in ma language is soup. So if ur ppl and my ppl bear Efere as a name, does dat make us brothers? No! Dats why I have to ask. Rodrigruez is a name borne In Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, and almost all South America. So if a person bears Pedro Rodriguez, u cant be too sure he is from Spain.
So you have to ask.

I cannot tell you wia ur from. Na u go tell me wia ur from. I can only guess.
we are IGBOS and PROUD! So take your comical ranting and go somewhere else before you pour person saliva.
Abia, Imo, Anambra, Ndoki, ObiIGBO, Oshimili, Anioma all have crude oil. IMO state have the highest natural gas deposit in Nigeria, Enugu have Coal etc, Ebonyi have the biggest limestone deposit in Ntalaku, Aba and Onitcha have the biggest markets in W.Africa. Ebonyi are food basket of the South East, Nnewi have the largest Auto Mobile Industry in W.Africa etc should i go on and educate that your shallow empty Milo Can you called a brain..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Udmaster(m): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Super1Star:

Nyamiri cockroach, whatever biafraudsters and Biafra benefited from the aforementioned countries is none of my biz. The bottom line is they openly supported Biafra before your resounding defeat.

you always rant like a feminine sissy..

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 17, 2015
rudebouy:

What do you know about history? have you asked yourself what linked the Igbo with those tribes you mentioned? Do you know how we use to relate with each other before the white men came? We are uniting ourselves the way we used to be before politics came in and we don't want devil's incarnate like you to put asunder.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by omololu2020(m): 12:11am On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
God bless you. I'm Igbo from Anioma in delta state, but I don't know why some god-forsaken people won't let us be, especially some silly fools from South West who will always claim SS just to incite the SS against the SE.

Secondly Edo isn't even supposed to be among the ND states because they don't even produce one cup. Obj just added them for some silly political reasons. It baffles me when SS is talking and Edo people open their dirty mouth to talk rubbish about oil claiming this and that...mtcheww
how many barrels of oil is been produce in anioma?
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 17, 2015
Super1Star:

Supported biafrans in which way? I thought you came prepared you lying maggot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 17, 2015
Udmaster:
we are IGBOS and PROUD! So take your comical ranting and go somewhere else before you pour person saliva.
Abia, Imo, Anambra, Ndoki, ObiIGBO, Oshimili, Anioma all have crude oil. IMO state have the highest natural gas deposit in Nigeria, Enugu have Coal etc, Ebonyi have the biggest limestone deposit in Ntalaku, Aba and Onitcha have the biggest markets in W.Africa. Ebonyi are food basket of the South East, Nnewi have the largest Auto Mobile Industry in W.Africa etc should i go on and educate that your shallow empty Milo Can you called a brain..
Tell them my brother they think they can measure up with us.

1 Like

Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by omololu2020(m): 12:26am On Jul 17, 2015
ekenedegreat:
so u mean adekunle,obj,alabi isama are british,and muritala is from d soviet union
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by 1deadlugard: 2:12am On Jul 17, 2015
Super1Star:

hang your self in anger and bitterness grin grin
Re: Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. by Eastlink(m): 3:07am On Jul 17, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Thats how you know an unserious people .

They are putting hope on Ikwerre.....mtcheeew

Okay na..When they are ready to go about their biafra, we shall know.
Yoruba imposter. Thought we busted your cover. How many times have you been warned to desist from speaking on behalf of Ikwerre people nor any other ethnic group in Rivers state. You fickle coward! Abi dem swear for you with Rivers state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen In Neighboring Countries Planning To Attack Benue – Ortom / I’ll Step On People’s Toes In Environmental Sanitation Policies – Wike / Lay Down Your Arms, We’ll Be Merciful, GEJ To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.