Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? (14335 Views)

Why Does Buhari Find It Hard To Talk To Nigerians? / Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik / Did Barney Have A Stroke Or Is He Doing Drugs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Ngwakwe,my popularity on Nairaland is actually based on what? Being a troll or my immense contributions to political issues intelligently? grin

I will attack the person behind this useless thread rather than tackle the useless issues he raised.

You better don't quote me again before Amadioha strike you with paralysis.

I gave you advice as an elder brother, certainly out of love and not as a rival.

What you do with it, is your choice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by francizy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:

Security
Security in the North-East that was experienced significant improvement as at May 28, 2015 has gone from improvement to deterioration. Boko haram terrorists has strucked about 25 times killing more than a thousand and displacing thousands of Nigerians since President Buhari took over power. Despite all the attacks, it has never been reported that the military under Buhari struck BH for even once. Yet Mr President still thinks he knows what he's doing?

May God Bless Us All

I'm going to comment on this paragraph alone..

Some demonic beings came up with two set of propaganda articles one claiming that boko haramites were experiencing difficulties and hence selling off looted goats in order to buy petrol. I mean, who could have believed this piece of crap for crying out loud? How on earth will boko haram members "BUY" ordinary fuel when they have attacked barracks and police stations in the past and took loads of weapons? Well, only foools believed that crap.

Then, as if the madness wasn't enough, a few days later, the APC media outlet came up with another propaganda that the military killed 600 (I mean SIX HUNDRED, LIKE SERIOUSLY?? shocked) boko haram members. Some foools again, believed that nonsense, while some wicked self proclaimed progressives who knew that was a huge lie still acted as if it was true (likes of my friend passingshot).

We all know for sure that the military became harmless/toothless with the emergence of Buhari presidency but it pays better to let the whole world know how confused and incompetent one is than to try forcing useless propaganda on the citizens of this country. If for no reason, only this sudden military silence against boko haram and the useless propaganda, the self acclaimed progressives should have come to their senses and acknowledged that we Nigerians have been scammed.

Well, let's keep watching the script APC is acting out and see what happens at the end.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
patrickmuf:
If you think the President doesn't know what he's doing, i implore you to take a trip to the Presidential Villa so you can ask him the question face to face. ..
For the OP, this your arguments are getting stale by the day, you can actually wait till there's something to write about before writing or is it an article per day job?
Honestly his arguments are getting stale. This is the kind of stale arguments Ngwakwe aka IsrealiAirForce wants me to partake in?

Maka why?
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
I was in no way angry at you but at your comment that sought to make it appear like Buhari is on point with the usual APC tales. Now you asked for solution (which is fine). But what solution can one give to a man that still believes he's on point despite how the country is slidicg backward? If he needs solution he should first admit that he needs help. We have continuously told him to appoint Ministers to take charge of the various sectors.

Enoquin:

Temper already? My post isn't ignorant so don't throw that at me. I say/write things as I perceive them.
We will always differ in opinions but I won't throw a tantrum if your opinion is different from mine because I understand we all cannot see things the same way.

Now that you 'know' Buhari has 'failed' or doesn't know his left from right, what solutions have you proffered? If none, please ignore this post.

4 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by dayo23(f): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
ShehuAba:

Your hate for buhari is clear to all and sundry now, and you indeed want him to fail. Even the real politicians who lost out to him haven't shown so much hate and dislike as you do daily. There's no effort of the government that's commendable to you at all, all you're good at is calling our president names, and trying to tarnish his image on this forum by creating unnecessary threads and making unguarded comments.

I pray you one day, that you'll be in a position of authority and your followers will hate you so much, and will never appreciate what ever action you take, no matter how good it is.

Shameless protection seeker.

Your
Don't mind d guy, he is a complete lunatic! He thinks he is making sense not knowing he is just a daaft of the highest order

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by olapluto(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
45 days after barcanista marries, he will query his wife for not having had children for him, ignorant that it takes sometime to impregnante (if he's potent), and another 9 months to carry the baby.
Continue dancing unclothed in public. Your stock is rising.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Mogidi: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Princecalm:
well, I have not really said you should not criticise, infact no one is free from criticisms and that is why some people have not argreed with some of your words up there. As for me, if a former Millitary General can take things easy so as not to leave deep holes looming behind in latter stages, he surely means well for us.

We're yet to see Buhari's blue print or road map, how long are we going to wait.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by patrickmuf(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Honestly his arguments are getting stale. This is the kind of stale arguments Ngwakwe aka IsrealiAirForce wants me to partake in?

Maka why?
Ngwakwe that was into the business of banning my moniker? Never seen such a partisan mod before, it's no wonder se.un showed him the back door...Wonder why he's so not down to using his original moniker...
As for the OP, he's just a cry baby...
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by phantom(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
It is a fact that it was Buhari's DPP that withdrew the case against Sylva. Which made another judge struck out a second case.

It is also a fact that Jonathan's EFCC prosecuted FFK in which an APC lawyer was the lead counsel. In fact, FFK was freed because the APC lawyer Keyamo refused to do thorough job.

It is also on record that Nigerians saw improved security in the NE between Feb and May 28.
please if you want to criticise,do it properly. Between February and may ? Abi the six weeks before the elections?
What does that tell you?? Your man GEJ played politics with things he shouldn't have played it with and it cost him.

That,for me and for many others was one of the main things that swung our votes the other way.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by 2sex(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

Rubbish! You should learn to tolerate constructive criticisms of your masters in Abuja
dude... I don't really give a fork who rules as president. Only fools join you ilks in a non-profitable ventures.

My 6th sense tells me most of you who lead this battle are already made or gaining something for the fight.

If you can get me something that will fetch me a million naira per month, may be I will join you then.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Mogidi: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
olapluto:
45 days after barcanista marries, he will query his wife for not having had children for him, ignorant that it takes sometime to impregnante (if he's potent), and another 9 months to carry the baby.

You people conveniently promote Buhari as the man responsible for the recent gains in electricity but retort with ''he's only been there for 45 days'' when faced with superior arguments.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I gave you advice as an elder brother, certainly out of love and not as a rival.

What you do with it is your choice.
Bros, I think you should stop troubling yourself.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
patrickmuf:
Ngwakwe that was into the business of banning my moniker? Never seen such a partisan mod before, it's no wonder se.un showed him the back door...Wonder why he's so not down to using his original moniker...
As for the OP, he's just a cry baby...
Don't mind that Ngwakwe who bans out of emotions and hatred. The dimwit accuses me of being emotional too? What a hypocrite!
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by dayo23(f): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
I was in no way angry at you but at your comment that sought to make it appear like Buhari is on point with the usual APC tales. Now you asked for solution (which is fine). But what solution can one give to a man that still believes he's on point despite how the country is slidicg backward? If he needs solution he should first admit that he needs help. We have continuously told him to appoint Ministers to take charge of the various sectors.

Sharaap there! Buhari is not yet on point and nobody is saying that, what we are saying is that Mr President is making headway.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by crystalzoe: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You have stayed long enough to start deconstructing opponents analysis and adding intellectual dimension to the debates.

Barcanista took time to critique the article supposedly reporting the outcome of Dele's meeting with Mr President citing several incidences to the contrary while stating his references.

Stop joining these Jss3 students in derailing the threads.

You are no longer in the opposition. It is time to change style.
u dey answer madam Berem! one xteristic of Apcheats is their inability to respond constructively to issues without resorting to insults.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Mogidi: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
phantom:
please [size=15pt]if you want to criticise,do it properly.[/size] Between February and may ? Abi the six weeks before the elections?
What does that tell you?? Your man GEJ played politics with things he shouldn't have played it with and it cost him.

That,for me and for many others was one of the main things that swung our votes the other way.
The article is nothing but constructive criticism, I mean how do you criticize properly?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by phantom(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
olapluto:
...but this same luxury was not given to GEJ in certain issues. Let's be objective.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:
A passionate appeal to Moderators Lalasticlala Ishilove and Obinoscopy for FP.

Cc: Seun

Mogidi, Whynotthetruth Mizmycoli Dearpreye Ecoterrors Anonimi Altwireless Phockphockman Truckpusher Descartes Biafranqueen Tomakint Agabai23 Stebell
Moderators, please help move this trash to the front-page, otherwise Barcanistar won't get paid by his sponsors.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by themilanway(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You just exposed the level of your ignorance in National politics.

1. Buhari should be inferred on Sylva case because he indirectly forced the prosecutor (Keyamo) to withdraw from the case after APC included him in transition committee.

2. Stop acting on emotions and question President Buhari on his promises to disseminate Bokoharam within 60 days on which stand he was given the popular mandate.

3. There are two things that are mainly responsible for the crash in exchange rate of Naira which are, fall in crude prices and the absence of clear policy directives which breed uncertainty on the direction the country is going.

Certainly, the delay in naming the Ministers and composing his Economic advisory team is hampering the stock market and also weakening the Naira

These are issue that Mr President can act on.

I'm going to the indulge you for the fun of it.

1)Is there any immunity covering Sylva as one of the transition committee?How did you know for a fact that Buhari stopped the prosecutor from prosecuting Slyva?Isn't this same Slyva that was alleged to have hired crowd to stone Buhari before the 2011 elections?

2)You really expected an insurgent of the last 8yrs more to be wiped out in 2 months?Yet,your hero couldn't do so in 6yrs?

3)As at march last year,the naira exchange rate was at 165 to 1 dollar.It sky rocketed to 220 before Jona left office.

I guess Jona and his team of economic experts led by our dearest NOI were sleeping then.

Criticize the president constructively not this poo and lame write up you guys throw here and there.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by francizy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Maka why?

And also, the propaganda you people tried to force on us that our suddenly toothless military has killed 600 gadam boko haram members in one day. As if a day now has over 480 hours..

Thank God I didn't sell my conscience..

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Princecalm(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mogidi:

We're yet to see Buhari's blue print or road map, how long are we going to wait.
waiting should not be your problem, good strategies are being laid and when it start yielding fruits, you will not know where to conceive your happiness.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Mogidi: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
crystalzoe:

u dey answer madam Berem! one xteristic of Apcheats is their inability to respond constructively to issues without resorting to insults.

Sometimes its good to deploy their own weapon of choice by aslo using abusive language.
For months I allowed berem to bully me until she said something regarding my father. I called her a sperm whale in return, I've not heard from her since grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by francizy(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
kITATITA:

Moderators, please help move this trash to the front-page, otherwise Barcanistar won't get his money from his sponsor.

Painment!

Have you taken your pain relieve drugs today?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Mogidi: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
Princecalm:
waiting should not be your problem, good strategies are being laid and when it start yielding fruits, you will not know where to conceive your happiness.

How do you know all these? Mind sharing Buhari's road map, when is he going to be man enough to appoint ministers for example?
Facts on the ground points to a man doing a job beyond his skill-set.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by seniorklop: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Ma'am they just don't know the role of opposition. You wait...tomaro' he is gonna come with another article full of blame as usual. Wailers will wail(www)
Enoquin:

Temper already? My post isn't ignorant so don't throw that at me. I say/write things as I perceive them.
We will always differ in opinions but I won't throw a tantrum if your opinion is different from mine because I understand we all cannot see things the same way.

Now that you 'know' Buhari has 'failed' or doesn't know his left from right, what solutions have you proffered? If none, please ignore this post.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by crystalzoe: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
2sex:

[size=20pt]WORDS FOR YOU: GET A LIFE! You are becoming annoying with the spate of writing articles to attack the government. DONT you have a job or business to cater for or what? This has nothing to do with being an APC or PDP supporter but seriously you are only helping seun make nairaland more money if you don't know. God forbid I spend most of my time doing what you every day or week when it doesn't add a single kobo to my bank account.[/size]
and u wey get life y r u reading his writeup? last time I checked its not compulsory u read ,talk more respond to his thread. so u too GO GET A LIFE!
my grouse with Nigerians is illiteracy. not d I am uneducated type but d outright refusal to add value to ones life and quit being sentimental abt issues. d fact dat u voted buhari does not mean dat he would get or do everything right no man is perfect and we have d likes of barcanista who painstakingly writes on facts and our only response is insult! y not give ur own facts n let's debate and discuss.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
francizy:

And also, the propaganda you people tried to force on us that our suddenly toothless military has killed 600 gadam boko haram members in one day. As if a day now has over 480 hours..

Thank God I didn't sell my conscience..
. The milltary said they killed 600 boko haram members and not Buhari. How is that a propaganda?

I guess this isn't the first time you are hearing that the military killed such number of boko haram members. If you have problem with knowing the actual amount of boko haram members killed, go and verify from the defense spokesman.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by francizy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You have stayed long enough to start deconstructing opponents analysis and adding intellectual dimension to the debates.

Barcanista took time to critique the article supposedly reporting the outcome of Dele's meeting with Mr President citing several incidences to the contrary while stating his references.

Stop joining these Jss3 students in derailing the threads.

You are no longer in the opposition. It is time to change style.

Chai! Succinctly put.. The only things I've ever noticed from that woman's posts are "protection seeker", "nonsense", "trash", "rubbish", and various other insulting and degrading words a woman of her age should have abandoned long ago. In essence, she never contributes meaningfully to any thread. Thanks for helping us to save a woman's life (with this advice), I only pray she makes efforts to save herself..

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Mogidi: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
themilanway:

I'm going to the indulge you for the fun of it.

1)Is there any immunity covering Sylva as one of the transition committee? How did you know for a fact that Buhari stopped the prosecutor from prosecuting Slyva?Isn't this same Slyva that was alleged to have hired crowd to stone Buhari before the 2011 elections?
Buhari is the president now, instead of facing charges, he was busy organising Buhari's transition committee. Same Buhari that won an election using ending of corruption as his main campaign slogan.

2)You really expected an insurgent of the last 8yrs more to be wiped out in 2 months?Yet,your hero couldn't do so in 6yrs?

GEJ contained the insurgents around the forest of Sambisa before handing over. Same Buhari threw many spanners in the works to make it impossible for GEJ to defeat the insurgents. ''An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north' says Buhari.

3)As at march last year,the naira exchange rate was at 165 to 1 dollar.It sky rocketed to 220 before Jona left office.

I guess Jona and his team of economic experts led by our dearest NOI were sleeping then.

Criticize the president constructively not this poo and lame write up you guys throw here and there.

What happened to N1= $1 ?

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Enoquin(f): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
barcanista:

The intention of my post wasn't to make it look as if Buhari is on point.
The failings of Nigeria didn't start from the Jonathan's administration either but rather than poke at Buhari every day/week; would it not be better at 100 days where even the opposition knows it is a fair enough period for appraisals?

In the end, we all (critics, passive followers, aggressive followers, supporters and the rest) want Nigeria to work
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by crystalzoe: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mogidi:

Sometimes its good to deploy their own weapon of choice by aslo using abusive language.
For months I allowed berem to bully me until she said something regarding my father. I called her a sperm whale in return, I've not heard from her since grin grin grin grin
badt guy! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by arbitter: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Wailing wailers, when any achievement is attributed to Buhari, you saTANically say it's the handiwork of Jonathan. Why don't you believe that the bad state of the economy, infrastructure, security, etc is as a result of the cluelessness of Jonathan, having it in mind that Buhari is less than two months as President? I wish you have common sense.

Aint that something? And they actually think theyre fooling anyone. No wonder they were so irritated by a report saying Buhari has 70% approval. Perhaps its time for some people to understand that only their like minded fellows fall for their garbage 'critique' and 'analysis'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

National-Assembly May Take Over Kogi Assembly / Samuel Ortom Emerges Benue PDP Governorship Candidate For 2019 / Nigeria To Devalue Naira As External Reserves Dwindle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.