Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? (14333 Views)

Why Does Buhari Find It Hard To Talk To Nigerians? / Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik / Did Barney Have A Stroke Or Is He Doing Drugs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Whatever!.

Ramadan!.

I disagree! OREMUS SANCTUS is in dire need of that surgery, further need to delay it may prove to be catastrophic for us all.

His mumuness has started affecting APC supporters, even midolian has been exposed to the mumu virus. Imagine the way he is drooling over ECOTERRORS, (the girl with two left leg). Lol. Such a thing must be stopped.

Monikers here need help. Remember, should you refuse them aid, their mumu identity will be on you. grin
Madness at its peak!
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by midolian(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Whatever!.

Ramadan!.

I disagree! OREMUSSANCTUS is in dire need of that surgery, further need to delay it may prove to be catastrophic for us all.

His mumuness has started affecting APC supporters, even midolian has been exposed to the mumu virus. Imagine the way he is drooling over ECOTERRORS, (the girl with two left leg). Lol. Such a thing must be stopped.

Monikers here need help. Remember, should you refuse them aid, their mumu identity will be on you. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
ndcide:

Did you support the immediate past president? Look, we must not all support buhari. Some of us didn't vote for him. I didn't vote for him, he just have to prove me wrong. that I will join his praise singers just like that, is a lie.

The only way we can support him is by telling him the raw truth. Barcanista is doing just that
And what is the raw truth brother? The raw truth as written and opined by barcanista?

You should know, supporting a person by constructive criticizing him is far different from supporting a person and trying to make mockery of him.

Just how many times have barcanista and his goons call PMB "President Buhari" and many times have they called him "the president still in training", and just how many times have they called him "slowpoke"?.

So my brother, barcanista and his minions are not telling about body any truth, they're only bitter GEJ got ousted out of Aso Rock!.

If you really want to start telling the 'raw truth', you should wait for a least a year before you start voicing your criticisms. Doing so now clearly shows you're just full of bile!.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Candyrain(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
how are you, I hope you are enjoying the discuss.

Mizmycoli, we need to continue to checkmate their lies and propaganda because Evil reigns supreme when Good people do Nothing.

I'm doing great dear and yea the discussion is quite interesting, thanks. And how are you doing to?

Still waiting for that guy to respond to my question.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by ndcide(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
And what is the raw truth brother? The raw truth as written and opined by barcanista?

You should know, supporting a person by constructive criticizing him is far different from supporting a person and trying to make mockery of him.

Just how many times have barcanista and his goons call PMB "President Buhari" and many times have they called him "the president still in training", and just how many times have they called him "slowpoke"?.

So my brother, barcanista and his minions are not telling about body any truth, they're only bitter GEJ got ousted out of Aso Rock!.

If you really want to start telling the 'raw truth', you should wait for a least a year before you start voicing your criticisms. Doing so now clearly shows you're just full of bile!.

Have you really been reading barcanista's posts?
At least with an open mind?

Kindly point out any of his position about buhari so far, that's false.

I insist, barcanista speaks the raw truth about buhari.

I challenge buhari to personally do a press briefing on today's bokoharam attacked, I challenge him to do same about the economy or even the naira-dollar issue. Buhari and his team used these things in their campaigns. Ambode was on Classic FM, using the naira-dollar rate to cast aspersions on the last administration. Things can't just keep going from bad to worse and we shout Sai buhari. NO!!!!

Barcanista is on point.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Candyrain(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yes o.
Candyrain asked poignant questions.

The will tell you it's because GEJ was 4 years old or more in govt
Well I say you can't salvage in 4 years, what was destroyed in 12 years

I'm yet to get a response from that guy. I think they are quick to forget that what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
ndcide:

Have you really been reading barcanista's posts?
At least with an open mind?

Kinda point out any of his position about buhari so far, that's false.

I insist barcanista speaks the raw truth about buhari.

I challenge buhari to personally do a press briefing on today's bokoharam attacked, I challenge him to do same about the economy or even the naira-dollar issue. Buhari and his team used these things in their campaigns. Ambode was on Classic FM, using the naira-dollar rate to cast aspersions on the last administration. Things can't just keep going from bad to worse and we shout Sai buhari. NO!!!!

Barcanista is on point.
Of course I have been reading his posts. Why do you think he's been ignoring my questions?.

He speaks what he's being paid to speak. That's very clear as far as I can tell!. Ask yourself despite my mention of his moniker why he has thus far refused to answer them?.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by ndcide(m): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Of course I have been reading his posts. Why do you think he's been ignoring my questions?.

He speaks what he's being paid to speak. That's very clear as far as I can tell!. Ask yourself despite my mention of his moniker why he has thus far refused to answer them?.

Tell me any of his position that's not the truth.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Barcanista if Nigeria is made up of 60% people like you. Then we will have a bigger problem than terrorism, corruption, maladministration etc. On our hands!

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Candyrain(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
ndcide:

I challenge buhari to personally do a press briefing on today's bokoharam attacked, I challenge him to do same about the economy or even the naira-dollar issue.

You challenge him to what? I bet he'll pass. His mind is set on the US tour of the White House. That's more important than any other thing.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
ndcide:

Tell me any of his position that's not the truth.
Thus far, the only full truth barcanista has said was when he opened that thread that sparked condemnation from his fellow PDPians!.

Apart from that thread, the rest are just half truths and opinionated and narrow minded rantings.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yes o.

the country is on downward spiral because the military which Buhari was part of bastardised every agencies and institutions.
I was taken aback with how everything was now heaped on GEJ because of his minority status in the country. The majority used lies and propaganda to usurp power from the minority

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Candyrain:

You challenge him to what? I bet he'll pass. His mind is set on the US tour of the White House. That's more important than any other thing.
The man is enjoying himself my brother. He doesn't care about who dies and who lives.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yes o.

At the embolden, still many want PMB to salvage Nigeria in just less than two months in office.

Isn't this stewpidity from the likes of the political prostitutes, the carpetbaggers, the vaudeville of pundits and the economic chichidodos!.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
the country is on downward spiral because the military which Buhari was part of bastardised every agencies and institutions.
I was taken aback with how everything was now heaped on GEJ because of his minority status in the country. The majority used lies and propaganda to usurp power from the minority
Abeg shot up joor!.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by ndcide(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Candyrain:

You can't bet on buhari please. Well, tell him to stop gallivanting the globe and pick up a rifle and lead the fight against bokoharam. Remember he said he was going to lead the war from the front. It's unfortunate that a US tour will be more important to PMB than Nigerians being blown to bits.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by sauceEEP(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
This is getting boring @ op. I used to look forward to your thread but the way your going about attacking PMB is really getting stale. The spark that accompanies your thread is gone. sad
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Abeg shot up joor!.
*IGNORED*
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by AZeD1(m): 12:02am On Jul 17, 2015
Reski:
Barcanista if Nigeria is made up of 60% people like you. Then we will have a bigger problem than terrorism, corruption, maladministration etc. On our hands!
Unfortunately Nigeria is made up people like him. That's why the country is in a terrible state.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by nairamaniac: 2:22am On Jul 17, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Lol! Good evening to you sir! grin

Don't mind the TANoids. I am already done with them today. tomorrow is another day to kick their asses!

How are you doing btw?
I'm fine o my sister. I believe you to show them.

This barcanista guy is very intelligent, more knowledgeable that most of us here. But his bias and negativity is not helpful to him. Even if its true that all things hr mentioned have been going south, does he not know thats as a result of the destructions left behind by PDP. No matter who had taken over from Jonathan would have experienced most of these failures, especially at the start of a successive-tenure. PDP planted bad seeds that's currently being harvested by The current Government. But we are on track to pick up. Nigeria is under Buhari's rehabilitation.

Meanwyl hope u got my response to your post on the other thread? Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweala.

have a lovely salah holiday.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 6:02am On Jul 17, 2015
joseph1832:
At the embolden, still many want PMB to salvage Nigeria in just less than two months in office.

Isn't this stewpidity from the likes of the political prostitutes, the carpetbaggers, the vaudeville of pundits and the economic chichidodos!.

No reasonable person has asked him to do the impossible.

He rode to power on the high hopes of Nigerians, the onus lies on him to sustain the tempo of such hopes and convert to action or continue to receive more backlash from Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 6:08am On Jul 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

That was GEJ's crime.
So, whatever it was that could be thrown at him to discredit his government was used.
I thank God his fortunes turned around immensely in the end.

They keep harping on about how PDP destroyed Nigeria.
Yet, they will not admit that the apogee of PDP is comprised of human beings who have sauntered their way into the APC.

#HypocrisySucks

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by freedom96: 6:19am On Jul 17, 2015
barcanista:
I think you are the one displaying hate here. Can you point out the hate in the article? I dont need to praise-sing for the government before it needs to do what is sane. And hopefuly, when I'm in position of authority I shall respect people's opinion and evaluate their position on my leadership in order to serve better. Stop crying a river man!
Bull sh!t barcanista,Bull sh!t.Just when one thinks you've regained ur senses and conscience you come up with a very sill,stupid and pointless questions.A man is meeting obama-something GEJ requested but was denied simply due to his cluelessness-,he has appointed the defence leaders,paid off $21 million,visited camerooon,Niger and chad,attended G7 summit all for the goodness of this nation and u still come here to ask what does he think he's doing?Are u this desperate? I pray u don't even become a councillor talkless of chairman,with this mind set.As for ur respect for people's opinion,if u truly do,then u should respect ours here;we think ur threads are pathetic and selfish you should employ more serious logic of criticism.

What does he think he's doing huh? angry can u ask ur pa similar question?

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by freedom96: 6:25am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

That was GEJ's crime.
So, whatever it was that could be thrown at him to discredit his government was used.
I thank God his fortunes turned around immensely in the end.

They keep harping on about how PDP destroyed Nigeria.
Yet, they will not admit that the apogee of PDP is comprised of human beings who have sauntered their way into the APC.

#HypocrisySucks
what do you say of General Buhari?I know ecoterrorist to be a bigot but u,I dnt.

Pls what do you say of General Buhari?
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 6:29am On Jul 17, 2015
freedom96:
what do you say of General Buhari?I know ecoterrorist to be a bigot but u,I dnt.

Pls what do you say of General Buhari?

@EcoT, I guess we see differently then...

About his government, or about his person? @Buhari?

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by freedom96: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

@EcoT, I guess we see differently then...

About his government, or about his person? @Buhari?

she,though I think it's he,has completely locked her mind on some issues.(s)he will never see anything good,all is bad abt GMB.

About his person,as a leader.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

No reasonable person has asked him to do the impossible.

He rode to power on the high hopes of Nigerians, the onus lies on him to sustain the tempo of such hopes and convert to action or continue to receive more backlash from Nigerians.
For real? Have you been following the happenings in this country? The happenings here in Nairaland?

Just barely two months in office some people already want him to perform miracles. And you're saying "no reasonable person have asked him to do the impossible" well I guess the PDPians under the tutelage and stewardship of barcanista are not reasonable then.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2015
nairamaniac:
I'm fine o my sister. I believe you to show them.

This barcanista guy is very intelligent, more knowledgeable that most of us here. But his bias and negativity is not helpful to him. Even if its true that all things hr mentioned have been going south, does he not know thats as a result of the destructions left behind by PDP. No matter who had taken over from Jonathan would have experienced most of these failures, especially at the start of a successive-tenure. PDP planted bad seeds that's currently being harvested by The current Government. But we are on track to pick up. Nigeria is under Buhari's rehabilitation.

Meanwyl hope u got my response to your post on the other thread? Re: Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweala.

have a lovely salah holiday.

I am not denying his intelligence. Of course he is! But we won't watch him lie and be biased just because he's been paid to do so.

Yes I got your response to that thread. Sorry I couldn't reply.
Enjoy your sallah holiday too Sir!

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2015
freedom96:
she,though I think it's he,has completely locked her mind on some issues.(s)he will never see anything good,all is bad abt GMB.

About his person,as a leader.

I do not hate Buhari, but I am not a fan either.

It's all about perception and influence in this game of politics. His past antecedents do not tally with the image which the media now paint of him.
Someone is lying somewhere.
This is the same man who said in 2001 that they will not rest until Sharia has been adopted Nationwide.
You said GEJ was clueless and that's why Obama refused meeting with him.
I laughed!cheesy

GEJ became an enemy of the states for refusing to play ball, for refusing to pander to their demands, he refused to sell the soul of Nigeria on a platter.
Any contrasting news on this matter as far as I'm concerneced is hogwash!

Ask that man who was denied a place in Buhari's envoy for speaking the truth.

As a leader, I will start taking Buhari serious under the following conditions....

1. If Buhari starts delivering on ALL his campaign promises.

2. If I am shown a video of Buhari strongly condemning the killings made on his behalf in 2011....if he didn't then, nothing makes him any better than GEJ even if he were to wipe out BH and all forms of militancy in a split second.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by joseph1832(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

I do not hate Buhari, but I am not a fan either.

It's all about perception and influence in this game of politics. His past antecedents do not tally with the image which the media now paint of him.
Someone is lying somewhere.
This is the same man who said in 2001 that they will not rest until Sharia has been adopted Nationwide.
You said GEJ was clueless and that's why Obama refused meeting with him.
I laughed!cheesy

GEJ became an enemy of the states for refusing to play ball, for refusing to pander to their demands, he refused to sell the soul of Nigeria on a platter.
Any contrasting news on this matter as far as I'm concerneced is hogwash!

Ask that man who was denied a place in Buhari's envoy for speaking the truth.

As a leader, I will start taking Buhari serious under the following conditions....

1. If Buhari starts delivering on ALL his campaign promises.

2. If I am shown a video of Buhari strongly condemning the killings made on his behalf in 2011....if he didn't then, nothing makes him any better than GEJ even if he were to wipe out BH and all forms of militancy in a split second.

Have you ever lived in the north before? If yes, where?.
Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2015
joseph1832:
For real? Have you been following the happenings in this country? The happenings here in Nairaland?

Just barely two months in office some people already want him to perform miracles. And you're saying "no reasonable person have asked him to do the impossible" well I guess the PDPians under the tutelage and stewardship of barcanista are not reasonable then.

You fail to understand what Barca is doing.
Perhaps, you are subconsciously projecting the expectations you have of this government through him.

All he is merely doing, using the resources at his disposal, is to keep this government on it's toes.

Imagine, if he had a voice like Omojuwa's?

So, yes I maintain that no reasonable person expects him to start paying 5k and feeding Nigerians in two years even.

What we expect of him, is to keep sustaining the high hopes of Nigerians with which he ride into power.
This he can do by first giving a clear cut policy direction.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? by Gboliwe: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You have stayed long enough to start deconstructing opponents analysis and adding intellectual dimension to the debates.

Barcanista took time to critique the article supposedly reporting the outcome of Dele's meeting with Mr President citing several incidences to the contrary while stating his references.

Stop joining these Jss3 students in derailing the threads.

You are no longer in the opposition. It is time to change style.

You will wait till forever if you are waiting for that to happen. But seriously, you got caustic tongue fingers cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In South-west - Oladipo / Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake / PDP Says El-Rufai's Apology Is APC's Admission Of Bello’s Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.