Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Child Play: An 11 Year Old Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Child Play: An 11 Year Old Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend (1406 Views)

Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics) / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? / Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Play: An 11 Year Old Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend by jayriginal: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Breaking up with someone who cheated on you is always hard but this 11-year-old schoolgirl threw some serious shade at her former boyfriend.

The elementary school pupil from Texas, USA, sent the love cheat a series of texts and finished them with one epic sign off.

After telling him that she gave him two warnings about his ways in the past, she then tells him to not talk to her in middle school and that she never loved him.

The with all the sass of a wronged woman, she tells him: “Ding ding ding. Oh what was that? Oh yeah, the elevator ‘cause you’re not on my level.”

Talk about blunt - how could her former flame come back from that?

The texts were revealed by tweeter Mad Nickens, who posted screenshots of the conversation on her Twitter page.

Her tweet has now made her sister an overnight sensation as it has been retweeted nearly 7,000 times and favourited 11,000 times since it was posted two days ago.

Ding ding ding is now THE way to dump someone who wrongs you.

Future boyfriends watch out! Do NOT cheat on this girl.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/11-old-schoolgirl-breaks-boyfriend-095552570.html#bRaoU70

Re: Child Play: An 11 Year Old Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend by dammyblaq(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
damn, see shot, 'ding ding ding, you're not on my level' na wa o.
Re: Child Play: An 11 Year Old Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend by ValentineMary(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
How can this change the price of garri in the market?

1 Like

Re: Child Play: An 11 Year Old Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Are we supposed to be happy?
Re: Child Play: An 11 Year Old Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend by popweezy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wen is diz life goin to end na?

1 Like

Re: Child Play: An 11 Year Old Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
So young. I pity her. Did she actually expect commitment from an 11 year old boy?

Ding ding ding- that's the sound of a wake up call to her for having unrealistic expectations! She has a very long way to go. She better focus on colouring books + things her age before she becomes bitter + jaded at such a tender age.
Re: Child Play: An 11 Year Old Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend by CertifiedFreak(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dude, that line's epic. Heck, got me rolling over this crisp white shirt with loads of Feddy's stew.
Re: Child Play: An 11 Year Old Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Child Play: An 11 Year Old Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
oseod:
hai dats my plot of space o
Re: Child Play: An 11 Year Old Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend by flames007(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
popweezy:
Wen is diz life goin to end na?
Bro i don't know,really.but the clouds are heavy.the rate @ which this kids are growing ehn,it beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Child Play: An 11 Year Old Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Old
Re: Child Play: An 11 Year Old Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
When kids watch too many movies. Wetin concern me with boyfriend at age 11

(1) (Reply)

The 8 Most Annoying Habits Of Modern Dating / Has Any Other Nairalander Encountered This? (damn) / Bad Girls Are Now Going To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.