Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus (16149 Views)

Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Cutting Cost Of Feeding Your Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Prodeegee(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
tobolos:

Bros, I'm just concerned about some novice and beginners who get these ideas forced down their throats by this so called guru.
We need to put some people in their right places.
I don't know much about dogs, but from xpeience I can put my entire money on my raw foetus feeding cos I know the source. Some are even slaughtered in my presence. I simply practice what I preach. Ask am if prodeegee Sabi the source of the chicken he feeds raw

I buy chicken from coldroom; thesame chicken I can eat. And lemme use chucky234's words, this your discombobulated idea of me won't take you nowhere. I could care less if you like me or not. Mr tobolos. I've got better things to worry about. *peace*
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Prodeegee(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

You are correct if you say we are trying to safe money. I even ask people around for road killed meats, expired chicken from coldroom and anytype i can lay my hands on. I have 4 dogs,each will eat 1kg of meats perday and I'm not a commercial breeder so you are correct if you think I'm going for the easy ways.
olomoadebayo, why do you always think words are fired. At you even when you aren't quoted?
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by tobolos(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Prodeegee:

smiley why do people feed foetus? Cos they don't have enough money to get beef.

I buy chicken from coldroom; thesame chicken I can eat. And lemme use chucky234's words, this your discombobulated idea of me won't take you nowhere. I could care less if you like me or not. Mr tobolos. I've got better things to worry about.

There you goof again talking about finances when feeding pet. You can spend the whole money in the world and yet get no value if not spent wisely. Are you talking about the same frozen banned By customs due to its unknown source.
I'm not a kid to express my financial capability to drive a point home. I go after what add value to my life irrespective of the price. I hail u baba Olowo to fi owo so fo!
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Prodeegee(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
tobolos:

There you goof again talking about finances when feeding pet. You can spend the whole money in the world and yet get no value if not spent wisely. Are you talking about the same frozen banned By customs due to its unknown source.
I'm not a kid to express my financial capability to drive a point home. I go after what add value to my life irrespective of the price. I hail u baba Olowo to fi owo so fo!
once again, picking the wrong side of my text.
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Apitch(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
@Prodeegee! Here u go again with ur I KNOW IT ALL. Arguing without reasons. U feed raw but not foetus and yet u are criticizing, again u talk about finance in terms of feeding dog, I smh 4u
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by wstinga(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
knowledge is built upon knowledge, written or orally transmitted. Experience verifies knowledge.
Experience is not the best teacher, its the hard teacher.
Mr follower, be humble to learn from others.Wage your words wisely,not statement is a challenge.

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by wstinga(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
knowledge is built upon knowledge, written or orally transmitted. Experience verifies knowledge.
Mr follower, be humble to learn from others.Wage your words wisely,not every statement is a challenge.

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Prodeegee(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Apitch:
@Prodeegee! Here u go again with ur I KNOW IT ALL. Arguing without reasons. U feed raw but not foetus and yet u are criticizing, again u talk about finance in terms of feeding dog, I smh 4u
lol...oh its Apitch...no problem. I'm used to you already.
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Apitch(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Prodeegee:
lol...oh its Apitch...no problem. I'm used to you already.
So calm down and learn.
I've seen many practicals disgrace theory.
Like we all know, practical and theory na dey always be same.
Theory dey sweet as u dey read am but when u enter the place, u go know say u don enter gbege

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Prodeegee(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Apitch:

So calm down and learn.
Theory dey sweet as u dey read am but when u enter the place, u go know say u don enter gbege
lol....dat one sef dey
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by GRACEGLORY: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

You are correct if you say we are trying to safe money. I even ask people around for road killed meats, expired chicken from coldroom and anytype i can lay my hands on. I have 4 dogs,each will eat 1kg of meats perday and I'm not a commercial breeder so you are correct if you think I'm going for the easy ways.

But it's not a must to have what you can't keep.
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by GRACEGLORY: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
wstinga:
Mr follower, be humble to learn from others.Wage your words wisely,not statement is a challenge.

I strongly agree that experience is not the best student, just as staying longer in a class room doesn't make you the best teacher. Internet gig or no internet gig, they are all from others experiences that boils down to the fingers.
Though, I've always wondered: how can an individual killed by a truck learn by experience if experience is the best teacher? tongue
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by oluomoadebayo: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
GRACEGLORY:

It's not wise to copy and paste.
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by GRACEGLORY: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

Point out what I copied and pasted without reference cool
It's not bad nor crime to copy and paste facts with references. grin
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by tobolos(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

They take on every poo on the internet without even verifying the author and authencity.

Internet learners!
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by oluomoadebayo: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
GRACEGLORY:

Point out what I copied and pasted without reference cool
It's not bad nor crime to copy and paste facts with references. grin

Come back when you are ready to discuss about your dogs pls .
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Prodeegee(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
tobolos:

They take on every poo on the internet without even verifying the author and authencity.

Internet learners!

you're just hiding behind olomoadebayo, you haven't had any rreal experience smiley
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by tobolos(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
GRACEGLORY:

Oga,Let see what you are keeping!
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by tobolos(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Prodeegee:
you're just hiding behind olomoadebayo, you haven't had any rreal experience smiley

Oga Prodigal,I'm a man of own.a lone soldier anytime.the fact is that you being hypnotized by your fake experience.
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Prodeegee(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
tobolos:

Oga Prodigal,I'm a man of own.a lone soldier anytime.the fact is that you being hypnotized by your fake experience.
smiley i see
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by tobolos(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Apitch:

So calm down and learn.

No mind the Prodigal sorry , prodeegee.The guy they always want to dey form supremacy for the thread. I have been quietly waiting for a day like this.
I consider myself as a learner on dog matters,but no one can change my impression and believe on what as been tested and trusted over the years tru xperience.
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Prodeegee(m): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
tobolos:

No mind the Prodigal sorry , prodeegee.The guy they always want to dey form supremacy for the thread. I have been quietly waiting for a day like this.
I consider myself as a learner on dog matters,but no one can change my impression and believe on what as been tested and trusted over the years tru xperience.
smiley why u overworking yourself boy? You need some chill pill o

By d way, what stupid experience do you get from feeding your dog that irritating thing called foetus...damn!
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by tobolos(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Prodeegee:
smiley why u overworking yourself boy? You need some chill pill o

By d way, what stupid experience do you get from feeding your dog that irritating thing called foetus...damn!

My dogs derives full satisfaction from the feed.I know people like u who roast the irritating foetus and a congo of garri for breakfast.I have your data especially dos followers of yours who are suffering in pain as a result of your cunny transactions.how I wish they can come out to expose your cunny deals.
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Prodeegee(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
tobolos:

My dogs derives full satisfaction from the feed.I know people like u who roast the irritating foetus and a congo of garri for breakfast.I have your data especially dosfollowers of yours who are suffering in pain as a result of your cunny transactions.how I wish they can come out to expose your cunny deals.
farther and farther you're showing the length of your stupidity. Give your dog some real food, not 'foetus'. Get beef, get Titus, get kibbles and co.

I'm sure you don't vaccinate your dogs too

Why am I even engaged in a conversation wif you?
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by oluomoadebayo: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
I think we are derailing from the purpose of this thread. Kindly stop all personal beefing and let's discuss dogs please. I'm proud of the result I'm getting from feeding my dogs and I can compete with anyone in the whole world .
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by GRACEGLORY: 12:13am On Jul 19, 2015
I raised these so we could be educated, but now, it's all bout showing off and pride. If
We really know how to feed our dog to healthy: be it kibble, or raw, why not let's make a sense out of it... Tobolos, Prodeegee, be matured pls. Wstinga BRAVO!!!
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:18am On Jul 19, 2015
One mans mint is another mans poison they say.whatever you have been feeding your dogs on as long as u see its good for your dogs,share your experience with it,whether another party agrees to it or not is their own business,its not easy to share your experience and u should value every experience shared and see what you can picck from it or drop it,don't try to think of changing the experienced person's opinion as it always call for arguments.
Only on our local threads that I observe people taking pain to sharing their experience and another person wants to impose its experience on the person,ths is why I decide to stay out of most threads with such traits
When I enquire online,I observe people sharing their xperiences on the partcular matter and some who buys the idea of a poster seconds it,if one don't buy the posters idea they ignore and share their experience.
You need to change from these typical 9ja mentality of being against one another,its pulls down rather than build up.
The OP might have had a message to relate which a wise person will get the message whether the OP is right or wrong,but with the comments from the other posters will get all the lessons he/she can derive from the thread.
What I mean is,let's be civilised and add to a thread if u can rather than making it personal,imagine someone in australia searching on google on "if its good to feed raw "and cums across these thread,he will not even want to trust naraland if hs search engine takes him there next time he searches for something else.
So let us share our hard earned experience with pain and its left for u to heed or not.
Like isaid ealier
"One man's mint is anoda's poison

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Prodeegee(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2015
GRACEGLORY:
I raised these so we could be educated, but now, it's all bout showing off and pride. If
We really know how to feed our dog to healthy: be it kibble, or raw, why not let's make a sense out of it... Tobolos, Prodeegee, be matured pls. Wstinga BRAVO!!!
oh pls! You killed it from the beginning not sharing any real life experience. As a vet, you should be able to come out and give a speech on why something is bad without quoting a website.

The essence of this thread was to share your own experience, and others share theirs too. Tobolos just brought his personal shii into it, which I'm not bothered about.

Like I always say, 90% of people I argue with on nl, are my real friends. The mature ones. Even olomoadebayo, I'm trying so he won't see this as a dispute btw him and I.

Does anything I say mean you shouldn't continue on what you know is right? Hell No! We are two brothers from different angles. This is more like a debate. No personals.
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Prodeegee(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:
One mans mint is another mans poison they say.whatever you have been feeding your dogs on as long as u see its good for your dogs,share your experience with it,whether another party agrees to it or not is their own business,its not easy to share your experience and u should value every experience shared and see what you can picck from it or drop it,don't try to think of changing the experienced person's opinion as it always call for arguments.
Only on our local threads that I observe people taking pain to sharing their experience and another person wants to impose its experience on the person,ths is why I decide to stay out of most threads with such traits
When I enquire online,I observe people sharing their xperiences on the partcular matter and some who buys the idea of a poster seconds it,if one don't buy the posters idea they ignore and share their experience.
You need to change from these typical 9ja mentality of being against one another,its pulls down rather than build up.
The OP might have had a message to relate which a wise person will get the message whether the OP is right or wrong,but with the comments from the other posters will get all the lessons he/she can derive from the thread.
What I mean is,let's be civilised and add to a thread if u can rather than making it personal,imagine someone in australia searching on google on "if its good to feed raw "and cums across these thread,he will not even want to trust naraland if hs search engine takes him there next time he searches for something else.
So let us share our hard earned experience with pain and its left for u to heed or not.
Like isaid ealier
"One man's mint is anoda's poison

Have you really used yahoo answers and seen the replies? Nairaland is far better.

I wonder why people can't debate peacefully without people thinking they are imposing on others...except for the tobolos part, which he had taken personal.

Seriously, I wonder what people would gain from one side of an argument
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by tobolos(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Prodeegee:

Have you really used yahoo answers and seen the replies? Nairaland is far better.

I wonder why people can't debate peacefully without people thinking they are imposing on others...except for the tobolos part, which he had taken personal.

Seriously, I wonder what people would gain from one side of an argument

When people share their experiences from a different perspective you keep quiet and listen.You shared your own view by saying a capital NO to raw feeding from your experience which nobody can change.You don't need to condemn and force your own belief on many others who have sweet experience just because you claimed it didn't work for you.learn to respect other people's views on issues.No man is an island of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by Prodeegee(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2015
tobolos:

When people share their experiences from a different perspective you keep quiet and listen.You shared your own view by saying a capital NO to raw feeding from your experience which nobody can change.You don't need to condemn and force your own belief on many others who have sweet experience just because you claimed it didn't work for you.learn to respect other people's views on issues.No man is an island of knowledge.
you see, I understand how this would be for you. You sell foetus and I don't mean to spoil your business.so stop making it look like I am.

I say a capital no, oluomo says a capital yes...The fact I said a no doesn't make it wrong. Like I stated out on one thread, if the foetus wasn't aborted from the mother then it's not infectious. But that's not even my reason for a no, it's how it looks at least I've seen it once or twice and it's quite irritating.

Now trying to imagine how dogs would eat that raw...Is my No!

I have friends who rear rabbits just because they want to keep up with raw feeding, there other raw means. It's all a matter of improvising.

You sell 5kg of foetus for 2k ryt?

Funny enough, we've met before but you won't know.

Bottomline, I don't have an issue with you or your foetus sales. Nomatter what transpires on nl, we're still brothers. You state the reasons foetus is edible for dogs and I don't have an issue wif you.

Happy sunday brov
Re: The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus by tobolos(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2015
Prodeegee:
you see, I understand how this would be for you. You sell foetus and I don't mean to spoil your business.so stop making it look like I am.

I say a capital no, oluomo says a capital yes...The fact I said a no doesn't make it wrong. Like I stated out on one thread, if the foetus wasn't aborted from the mother then it's not infectious. But that's not even my reason for a no, it's how it looks at least I've seen it once or twice and it's quite irritating.

Now trying to imagine how dogs would eat that raw...Is my No!

I have friends who rear rabbits just because they want to keep up with raw feeding, there other raw means. It's all a matter of improvising.

You sell 5kg of foetus for 2k ryt?

Funny enough, we've met before but you won't know.

Bottomline, I don't have an issue with you or your foetus sales. Nomatter what transpires on nl, we're still brothers. You state the reasons foetus is edible for dogs and I don't have an issue wif you.

Happy sunday brov

Go back and read all your dictatorial post condemning people's belief and imposing your own ideology.
Experiences are meant to be shared so that other people can learn the hard way.Experiences gives the test before the lessons.
We are suppose to put our lessons on the table for people to grab one or two points for personal consumption.

Saying that only a broke breeder buys foetus tells a lot about your age and life experience have met with established bankers,engineers,doctors and other business men who go for foetus not because of the price but the value it adds to their dogs.

Talking about biz,no one can spoil any bix that has been tested and trusted by the user.You just revealed that you have not even tested the foetus before so where is your sense of judgment coming from?
This strongly show you are definitely out to condemn.

Thank God you have met me before,you should know the stuff I am made up of. People who know me well even on nairaland know what I do for a living and can't believe it is tobolos arguing on the thread over mere foetus but I hate it when one want to impose his/her ideas on another person.

Views are meant to be shared from experiences!!!

Happy sunday bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Chased By A Dog? Share Your Experience / EKUKE- The Canine Outcaste / Dog Breeding Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.