Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) (50584 Views)

Fans Blast Mbong Amata For Revealing Too Much In Her Dress At A London Event / Fred And Agatha Amata's Son Graduates With A First Class In UK / Fred Amata's Son, Oreva Amata Graduates With First Class From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
dubylhover:
mehn ive missed that agatha"s show.
The show is still on tv
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by iykejohn(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
d enjoyment of being rich..u can sen ur child anywer tu get d best..
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by buccal(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
oh
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by LhoLar01: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Congrats
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by mekybabe1: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Congrats to him o. He looks like his father. I pray he doesn't carry his father's chronic womanizing atitude.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Taylor86:

typical yoruba

by the way they type

we shall know thrm
Them ( flat head )

1 Like

Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by ut47(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
na Godwin Bro.... Thank God for u..
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Slimmos(m): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
it seems every Nigerian going to school overseas is bright and brilliant, because almost all seems to graduate with a first class.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by kizwid(m): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
crying of enjoy......................

undecidedcrying of enjoy......................
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Spells(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Even though naija corrupt we still b brain box.....thumbs up boy
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Proud of him too
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by luthorcorp: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
hmmm,nice one,after some will say the whites are wicked ppl,see them giving naija guys freeway in their our arena....
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
Taylor86:

typical yoruba girl
by the way they type
we shall know them

typical ode....
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
mystage:
Have you been staying in ethiopia?
I just never cared to know sad
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
no be person get babe like so comot with 1st class? Later, so called holy holy, 'morally upright' people go begin paint having a lover in school as a bad thing and evidence of unseriousness.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by drnoel: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dharniel:
Congratz to him.
The way and manner by which foreign Nigerian students studying abroad bags 1st class in their various discipline nowadays is surprisingly encouraging.
Making Nigeria proud...

I can tell u confortable. Its cause students refuse to study in england. If those same sudents come to Nigeria to study u will see the difference. Our educational system may be a mess but the stress to go to school in Nigeria alone does not encourage one to do their best studying.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by AlabaSlim: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
funmo:
a 5th Class graduate from Lautech will easily make first Class over there though!!!...

University of Kent questions

venue: your room (with AC, fan, coffee and internet... with Beethoven playing underneath)

10 minutes

1. Add up 2 + 3

options

A. 5
B. five
C. 3 + 2
D. all of the above

LAUTECH questions

venue: on the podium

60 seconds

1. Analyze the working principle of how 2 plus 3 equals 23 according to LaPlace, Newtonian and Abacha's theorems

WE ARE TRYING IN THIS COUNTRY

I blog at my signature

U just talked like a kid.......whatever u think we studied in Nigeria, where did we get it from Did we ever theorise any course, material or subject What did we "invent" that did not come from the Whiteman Your writeup shows JEALOUSY written all over it & I hate Jealous/Envious people cos they can kill, steal & destroy successful or potential beings

3 Likes

Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
drnoel:

I can tell u confortable. Its cause students refuse to study in england. If those same sudents come to Nigeria to study u will see the difference. Our educational system may be a mess but the stress to go to school in Nigeria alone does not encourage one to do their best studying.

b4 nko, dem no fit cum 9JA kon dey do any how, dem no born dem well...
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Taylor86:
he graduated from London

I graduated from ekiti
Abi naa! No be so far persin graduate ni?
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Guyman02: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
See wetin Divorce dey cause; Papa take different picture with the pikin and the mama take a different one.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by funmo(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
AlabaSlim:

U just talked like a kid.......whatever u think we studied in Nigeria, where did we get it from Did we ever theorise any course, material or subject What did we "invent" that did not come from the Whiteman Your writeup shows JEALOUSY written all over it & I hate Jealous/Envious people cos they can kill, steal & destroy successful or potential beings

K
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
ahsekeena:

I just never cared to know sad
So you shouldnt be concerned to knw.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
lool I thought he liked white girls
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Another Biafran.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by luthorcorp: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Slimmos:
it seems every Nigerian going to school overseas is bright and brilliant, because almost all seems to graduate with a first class.
lolz,I tink the opsand mods can and that better
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by dnative(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
funmo:
a 5th Class graduate from Lautech will easily make first Class over there though!!!...

venue: your room (with AC, fan, coffee and internet... with Beethoven playing underneath)

10 minutes

1. Add up 2 + 3

options

A. 5
B. five
C. 3 + 2
D. all of the above

LAUTECH questions

60 seconds

1. Analyze the working principle of how 2 plus 3 equals 23 according to LaPlace, Newtonian and Abacha's theorems

I blog at my signature

grin grin This got me cracked up, almost fell off my chair especially the Beethoven bit.

Not true though, no easy lunch to 1st class in the UK, you have to work your socks off for it - been there done that.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
mystage:
Well,I never was.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by funmo(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
dnative:

grin grin This got me cracked up, almost fell off my chair especially the Beethoven bit.

Not true though, no easy lunch to 1st class in the UK, you have to work your socks off for it - been there done that.

hahaha

bros dnative

my only intention was to make people laugh o o

just like I do via my blog

Thanks for laughing

1 Like

Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
mystage:
Well,I never was.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
ahsekeena:

Well,I never was.
hmmm. bt your first comment which i quoted says otherwise. when you dont care for something, you would pass by without a even commenting. just like saying you dont care if "mystage" calls you or not but go home waiting and praying "mystage" calls you with your phone always with you so that you dont miss "mystage" cal if eventually "mystage" wish/decide to cal u.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
funmo:

10 minutes

1. Add up 2 + 3

options

A. 5
B. five
C. 3 + 2
D. all of the above

LAUTECH questions

60 seconds

I blog at my signature

hahaha, you've said it all.

I remember one of my final exams we'd 70 obj questions and 30 of questions were from our mid semester exam.

In math, we'd 5 theory questions and 10 obj.

In engineering drawing, we'd an interview for exam.
We were given plans to inspect and analyse and questions were thrown at us.

These are real test of knowledge not those stuffs we get in obodo 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Slimmos(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
luthorcorp:
lolz,I tink the opsand mods can and that better
hav u noticed dat to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.