Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) (50583 Views)

Fans Blast Mbong Amata For Revealing Too Much In Her Dress At A London Event / Fred And Agatha Amata's Son Graduates With A First Class In UK / Fred Amata's Son, Oreva Amata Graduates With First Class From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Kingsasian(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kizmarty:

hahaha, you've said it all.

I remember one of my final exams we'd 70 obj questions and 30 of questions were from our mid semester exam.

In math, we'd 5 theory questions and 10 obj.

In engineering drawing, we'd an interview for exam.
We were given plans to inspect and analyse and questions were thrown at us.

These are real test of knowledge not those stuffs we get in obodo 9ja.
guy you must graduate with first-class o. That your school exam easy.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Elymoney(f): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Taylor86:

typical yoruba

by the way they type

we shall know thrm
Bros calm down. . That fah at the end makes me feel she's from la south.

Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by luthorcorp: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Slimmos:
hav u noticed dat to?
its a trick they have been using since 19bc
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Elymoney(f): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Taylor86:

typical yoruba

by the way they type

we shall know thrm
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Slimmos(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
luthorcorp:
its a trick they have been using since 19bc
And the trick works like magic.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by femi4: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Taylor86:
he graduated from London

I graduated from ekiti
typical Ode! By their post, you shall know them

1 Like

Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Elymoney:

Bros calm down. . That fah at the end makes me feel she's from la south.
Babe sorry o, but whats that on your profile pic? "every spirit of convotion i reject, scatter and demolish it in jesus name. amennn"
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lucky boy
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
funmo:
a 5th Class graduate from Lautech will easily make first Class over there though!!!...

University of Kent questions

venue: your room (with AC, fan, coffee and internet... with Beethoven playing underneath)

10 minutes

1. Add up 2 + 3

options

A. 5
B. five
C. 3 + 2
D. all of the above

LAUTECH questions

venue: on the podium

60 seconds

1. Analyze the working principle of how 2 plus 3 equals 23 according to LaPlace, Newtonian and Abacha's theorems

WE ARE TRYING IN THIS COUNTRY

I blog at my signature
It's stupid to think this way. In University of Kent, you will pay nothing less than N9,000,000 as Tuition to complete a degree. In Lautech, you won't even spend 500k. Any reasonable Student won't attend Kent and come out with less than a 2.1 unless such person doesn't value money.

2 Likes

Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kingsasian:
guy you must graduate with first-class o. That your school exam easy.

Hahaha na you talk am oo
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Kingsasian(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kizmarty:

Hahaha na you talk am oo
yes o. Well in uniben, especially in the engineering department all the first year courses are objective but theory from second year upwards.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
ndidibabe:
It's stupid to think this way. In University of Kent, you will pay nothing less than N9,000,000 as Tuition to complete a degree. In Lautech, you won't even spend 500k. Any reasonable Student won't attend Kent and come out with less than a 2.1 unless such person doesn't value money.

Yea,very logical.
I pay around 400k per semester and it's still subject to value of naira Cus I pay in dollars.

Omor fear nor go make me fail,whenever I think of my fees I get scared to ask for extra allowance embarassed
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by front247: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
So first class is now for sale
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
I'm getting old oooooo. See bro's fred?
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kingsasian:
yes o. Well in uniben, especially in the engineering department all the first year courses are objective but theory from second year upwards.

Omor I fear 9ja exams pass anything.
Some junks likethat,that they hardly review...bringing stuffs from 1994 exams conducted abi syllabus nor dey change? More reason many of our graduates have to go learn many other things after school before they get jobs Cus they may have not been taught latest findings.

Well,no place like home tho but we've got a long way
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
mystage:

hmmm. bt your first comment which i quoted says otherwise. when you dont care for something, you would pass by without a even commenting. just like saying you dont care if "mystage" calls you or not but go home waiting and praying "mystage" calls you with your phone always with you so that you dont miss "mystage" cal if eventually "mystage" wish/decide to cal u.

What I mean is,I never cared to know who agatha's ex husband is or ever cared to know if it was just a coincidence that agatha and fred have the same surname.

I opened the thread and alas,I saw fred,then I figured.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
ahsekeena:

What I mean is,I never cared to know who agatha's ex husband is or ever cared to know if it was just a coincidence that agatha and fred have the same surname.

I opened the thread and alas,I saw fred,then I figured.
Kul, now i get u. you win. oya clap for yourself.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kizmarty:

Yea,very logical.
I pay around 400k per semester and it's still subject to value of naira Cus I pay in dollars.

Omor fear nor go make me fail,whenever I think of my fees I get scared to ask for extra allowance embarassed
Where did you study in UK? I studied at Portsmouth and things were not easy as you painted them in your first post.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Good for him...he went to a place where there is no frustration from lecturers.......IF hr comes to NIGERIA and get 2.1 in UNN .....then my name is not..........

1 Like

Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Doyin400l(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
And so? after the said graduation hope he won't join our army of unemployed graduates littering our street of Lagos..smh
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
ndidibabe:
Where did you study in UK? I studied at Portsmouth and things were not easy as you painted it in your first post.

Hahaha don't mind me,I'm just two borders from Nigeria.
I'm studying in Ghana,I guess our department is just lucky to have some easy going lecturers cool
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
front247:
So first class is now for sale
No, it isn't. If you can pay N9,000,000 as tuition fee, then you will sit tight enough to come out with a good grade unless you are destructive.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
mystage:
Kul, now i get u. you win. oya clap for yourself.
Lol. I like arguments and I like winning.

Papapapapa myself! grin
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kizmarty:

Hahaha don't mind me,I'm just two borders from Nigeria.
I'm studying in Ghana,I guess our department is just lucky to have some easy going lecturers cool
Lucky you!!!
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol. I like arguments and I like winning.

Papapapapa myself! grin
Hahahaha. for your mind. na that tattoo kid make me hands-up o. i dont want who i wil beat to death and snatch his girl after or even before his death.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
mystage:

Hahahaha. for your mind. na that tattoo kid make me hands-up o. i dont want who i wil beat to death and snatch his girl after or even before his death.
lol

That's an american singer,august alsina.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
ahsekeena:
I honestly didn't know they used to be married o! Agatha left him.

Then fred married ibinabo,she left him too.

This man must have serious issues fah.
grin ...wait till you meet him, shebi na female you be lipsrsealed
Mumu man sad
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
ndidibabe:
Lucky you!!!

Haha I think so cheesy
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
ahsekeena:
lol

That's an american singer,august alsina.
Hahahahaha. there are indeed diff way to catch a thief. ur text says he is your boo, i had to ask if truely he is, i didnt wanna ask directly so i asked in a cunny way so i brought his prob into our comment. nw i knw its just fantasy on ur part.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by funmo(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
ndidibabe:

chill

it was just a silly joke from a silly-thinking joker!!!

Thanks

chill
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by funmo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Kizmarty:

hahaha, you've said it all.

I remember one of my final exams we'd 70 obj questions and 30 of questions were from our mid semester exam.

In math, we'd 5 theory questions and 10 obj.

In engineering drawing, we'd an interview for exam.
We were given plans to inspect and analyse and questions were thrown at us.

These are real test of knowledge not those stuffs we get in obodo 9ja.

hahahahaha!!!
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by eduxerxes: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
funmo:
a 5th Class graduate from Lautech will easily make first Class over there though!!!...

University of Kent questions

venue: your room (with AC, fan, coffee and internet... with Beethoven playing underneath)

10 minutes

1. Add up 2 + 3

options

A. 5
B. five
C. 3 + 2
D. all of the above

LAUTECH questions

venue: on the podium

60 seconds

1. Analyze the working principle of how 2 plus 3 equals 23 according to LaPlace, Newtonian and Abacha's theorems

WE ARE TRYING IN THIS COUNTRY

I blog at my signature
now that's what I'm talking about. This dude just got it right. Make the first class here in Nigeria and we shall HAIL thee. Not some merry-go-round student seeking private university of KENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.