Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) (50581 Views)

Fans Blast Mbong Amata For Revealing Too Much In Her Dress At A London Event / Fred And Agatha Amata's Son Graduates With A First Class In UK / Fred Amata's Son, Oreva Amata Graduates With First Class From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by slikcipher(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
funmo:
a 5th Class graduate from Lautech will easily make first Class over there though!!!...

University of Kent questions

venue: your room (with AC, fan, coffee and internet... with Beethoven playing underneath)

10 minutes

1. Add up 2 + 3

options

A. 5
B. five
C. 3 + 2
D. all of the above

LAUTECH questions

venue: on the podium

60 seconds

1. Analyze the working principle of how 2 plus 3 equals 23 according to LaPlace, Newtonian and Abacha's theorems

WE ARE TRYING IN THIS COUNTRY

I blog at my signature

Stop Deceiving Yourself
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Awww this is nice.

Kudos to them!!
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by sunsewa: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
mekybabe1:
Congrats to him o. He looks like his father. I pray he doesn't carry his father's chronic womanizing atitude.

U see am say im don start am already, u still dey pray.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by sunsewa: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mopolchi:
Congrats Nwa Igbo
obu Nwa Benin.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Mopolchi: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
sunsewa:

obu Nwa Benin.
Ok. thanks for the correction.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by luthorcorp: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Slimmos:
And the trick works like magic.
yea,and like blackberry it will fade off,leaving behind its mark for another site to trend on
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by mekybabe1: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
;Du wicked o!
sunsewa:

U see am say im don start am already, u still dey pray.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
mystage:

Hahahahaha. there are indeed diff way to catch a thief. ur text says he is your boo, i had to ask if truely he is, i didnt wanna ask directly so i asked in a cunny way so i brought his prob into our comment. nw i knw its just fantasy on ur part.

Yea,I kinda expect everyone to know who he is. We are all allowed to fantasize.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
ahsekeena:

Yea,I kinda expect everyone to know who he is. We are all allowed to fantasize.
Hope u knw he is married wit a beautiful daughter? na kil him wife go kil u. i advice u better run to me nw o (because am stil single wit no gf, sexmate or even a wife) before its too late
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
mystage:

Hope u knw he is married wit a beautiful daughter? na kil him wife go kil u. i advice u better run to me nw o (because am stil single wit no gf, sexmate or even a wife) before its too late

Lol...ur not my type grin
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol...ur not my type grin
Lolz. for ur mind, dream on madam. yea i agree am nt ur type because u re to smal for me.
its stupidity to compare a maheeda(you) and bill gate(me). isnt dat absorved?
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmmm...naija g0 better
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 12:25am On Jul 17, 2015
Taylor86:
he graduated from London
I graduated from ekiti
Chiisos! Am gratulate you in your successly completions
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by tdayof(m): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2015
funmo:
a 5th Class graduate from Lautech will easily make first Class over there though!!!...

venue: your room (with AC, fan, coffee and internet... with Beethoven playing underneath)

10 minutes

1. Add up 2 + 3

options

A. 5
B. five
C. 3 + 2
D. all of the above

LAUTECH questions

60 seconds

1. Analyze the working principle of how 2 plus 3 equals 23 according to LaPlace, Newtonian and Abacha's theorems

I blog at my signature
JayJustus what should I do to this guy because his comment is annoying sad
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by tdayof(m): 6:39am On Jul 17, 2015
AlabaSlim:

U just talked like a kid.......whatever u think we studied in Nigeria, where did we get it from Did we ever theorise any course, material or subject What did we "invent" that did not come from the Whiteman Your writeup shows JEALOUSY written all over it & I hate Jealous/Envious people cos they can kill, steal & destroy successful or potential beings
I wonder who are those that liked his stupid posts.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by tdayof(m): 6:41am On Jul 17, 2015
eduxerxes:
now that's what I'm talking about. This dude just got it right. Make the first class here in Nigeria and we shall HAIL thee. Not some merry-go-round student seeking private university of KENT.
see them haters..., + jealousy... Common sense is really rare.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by adorable29(f): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2015
funmo:

10 minutes

1. Add up 2 + 3

options

A. 5
B. five
C. 3 + 2
D. all of the above

LAUTECH questions

60 seconds

I blog at my signature

Hahaha! Am telling you!
If those oyibos went thru half of what we the Students here go through , the harsh realities and all, from evil lecturers to poor reading environment, to the lecture halls not even fit for baboons, to the. Poor lecturing skills used to impact on the sudents etc etc, I swear, they won't even smell 1000th class!

1 Like

Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 7:01am On Jul 17, 2015
buccal:
. typical tribalist/amebo
by the way they reply and spew trash.
we shall know them
You deserve a standing ovation fir this comment.
Don't mind that tribalistic he/ goat grin
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by flyforall: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2015
Why den no go get first class when no strike, no Nepa take light. 24/7 internet.
Walai me self for carry first class if I go uni for obodo oyibo
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

Lolz. for ur mind, dream on madam. yea i agree am nt ur type because u re to smal for me.
its stupidity to compare a maheeda(you) and bill gate(me). isnt dat absorved?

Hian! Bros abeg who drink ur garri.

I dunno why I keep running into morons on this forum sef.

What is absorved bikonu?

Oya go and and bathe,school opens at 8.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2015
ahsekeena:

Hian! Bros abeg who drink ur garri.

I dunno why I keep running into morons on this forum sef.

What is absorved bikonu?

Oya go and and bathe,school opens at 8.
Well, i reali do nt give a single second of my precious time exchanging words, arguing, or quarelling with someone physically nt to talk of a faceless person on a faceless forum. so if u wanna continue acting like queen elizabeth here dats ur prob and nt mine and i wil advice u continue bt pls dnt tag me again and am sorry if i tagged u first.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by JayJustus(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2015
tdayof:
JayJustus what should I do to this guy because his comment is annoying sad

i don clear space for lagoon... undecided
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by tdayof(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2015
JayJustus:

i don clear space for lagoon... undecided
you be guardian of the lagoon ni grin

1 Like

Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
it pays to date a sharp brain in school... prolly first class is transferable....Lol
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by FOREXMART(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
hatux:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OvVeSeAiKfk/VafaLSH2FNI/AAAAAAAF6oU/sIK0ZfI4rJs/s1600/1.png[/img]

Pictured: Fred Amata’s son & his girlfriend who both graduated with first-class

Fred and Agatha Amata attended their son,
Oreva's graduation in London today July 16th.
Oreva graduated with a first class in Economics
from the University of Kent.

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/pictured-fred-amatas-son-his-girlfriend-who-both-graduated-with-first-class/
I at least expected em to take a group picture you know mother, farther, son? you know?
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by sobmos(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2015
AlabaSlim:

U just talked like a kid.......whatever u think we studied in Nigeria, where did we get it from Did we ever theorise any course, material or subject What did we "invent" that did not come from the Whiteman Your writeup shows JEALOUSY written all over it & I hate Jealous/Envious people cos they can kill, steal & destroy successful or potential beings
You're the big fool here bro. He was merely stating the fact. If you live in Nigeria,you'll understand. Maybe you should read where someone that studied overseas said he was asked questions in engineering drawing instead of drawing itself!! Here in Nigeria a typical engineering drawing exam takes 3-4 Hours!!! Who's the fool here now?
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by laudate: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
AlabaSlim:

Stop venting! Funmo was only trying to draw parallels between the conditions under which students study in Nigeria
(e.g. Lautech), and the conditions under which they study abroad. Where is the jealousy in his write-up??

I actually found his comparison, quite hilarious!

So why give yourself stress, over a non-issue?? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by funmo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
laudate:

Stop venting! Funmo was only trying to draw parallels between the conditions under which students study in Nigeria
(e.g. Lautech), and the conditions under which they study abroad. Where is the jealousy in his write-up??

I actually found his comparison, quite hilarious!

So why give yourself stress, over a non-issue?? shocked shocked shocked

Thanks o o o my brother!!!
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by juwonpeter(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Admission oppurtunity to study abroad and IJMB'A level in Nigeria. 100% visa guaranteed,scholarship and good accomodation. For more info call 08136487018. Pls rebroadcast.
Re: Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) by baralatie(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
yorke1:
Is the father happy or sad? undecided
It is a fathers joy!
A God oooooooooooo! Kind of moment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jon Ogah: 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The BBNaija Fake Housemate / BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.