Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo (62619 Views)

Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra / Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) / Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by wildikeman(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2015
Was his life threatened? If not, why not body guards or security men. So its official. Nigerian police work for only private individuals. What a change I see in this country. So where their superstars even act like corrupt people.
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by zeusdgrt(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2015
keishablack:

Jealousy? Dts funny cuz I don't see why a lady shd be jealous of a guy
mydear there are more than enuf reasons for that.The guy has it all to make U ladies fall for him,from ur post i know U admire him bt tend to front on d outside is a normal technique U ladies do
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by xender(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2015
dapsonlou:

Your Stepmother sent him o. Fast for 3days to rebuke them
loll
pls go and read diary of a jobless 9ja youth

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Revolva(m): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2015
I am classic man.......i am a classicman
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=Princedapace post=35953545][/quote]wait a minute you little 'Wise man'

Must you guys insult people?

This platform was designed to post Topics, make comments and crack jokes NOT to rant, insult people and brag sad

Wise up!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 17, 2015
MadCow1:
Anybody with 20'k can buy a Mopol for a day..

e no reach 20k o! na 2k
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by FRANKOXY(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2015
That police officer is nothing if God wants you right now.
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by petkoffDrake(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2015
keishablack:
OK we've seen the moobs ( man boobs). Next pls
I can see.. he's is bigger than urs
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Teeboy15(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2015
ayusco85:

U too dull.

#YesOffence
Haba Oga na so u dey vex? Na link d op bin first put to back d thread up na...
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Teeboy15(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2015
charlsecy:

On a closer look, you may discover it is you who has no sense! That is, if you'll be humble enough to admit that. Secondly, I think blindness is playing with your eyes!
Bros calm down na... d op initially redirected us to a link. U sabi vex o grin
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Teeboy15(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2015
Abbey2sam:

people lime you fail exams

you know why?

you don't read instructions before answering the question

I undstnd u sire. U too sabi book. Bt d op initially redirected us to a link. So I actually read instructions
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Teeboy15(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2015
onlineadejoh:

Wow! You must really be funny, didn't you see the insta chats of Jim there? So how do you know the mopol's name is Ola? undecided

D op initially redirected us to a link for d photos
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Teeboy15(m): 11:03am On Jul 17, 2015
pretydiva:
ok..it will b proper 2 modify ur post den
No need. Lemme gv dem sumt'n to talk abt cool
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Junipero: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2015
keishablack:
OK we've seen the moobs ( man boobs). Next pls

I like U
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by keishablack(f): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
zeusdgrt:
mydear there are more than enuf reasons for that.The guy has it all to make U ladies fall for him,from ur post i know U admire him bt tend to front on d outside is a normal technique U ladies do
I still don't see where the jealousy thing is coming from. Why do some guys like to twist a lady's comment just to make her look bad. I just made a comment dt ws supposed to be funny (or not) and here u are blabbing abt this and dt.
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by keishablack(f): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
petkoffDrake:

I can see.. he's is bigger than urs
Wteva.
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by zeusdgrt(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
keishablack:

I still don't see where the jealousy thing is coming from. Why do some guys like to twist a lady's comment just to make her look bad. I just made a comment dt ws supposed to be funny (or not) and here u are blabbing abt this and dt.
well i dnt hv any intentions denting ur public image cz i only said U admire him dts all,so don't get worked up and sorry i don't blab i only speak cutie.
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by petkoffDrake(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
keishablack:
Wteva.

doh!
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by keishablack(f): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=zeusdgrt post=35968287] well i dnt hv any intentions denting ur public image cz i only said U admire him dts all,so don't get worked up and sorry i don't blab i only speak cutie.[/qu
He's good @ wt he does no doubt. But u implying dt am jealous cuz he's got all dt to make us ladies fall for him is just silly. "Cutie"
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by keishablack(f): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
petkoffDrake:

doh!
Wt kinda guy says "doh"?
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by petkoffDrake(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
keishablack:
Wt kinda guy says "doh"?
. handsome guys
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by keishablack(f): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
petkoffDrake:

handsome guys
Lol. Ok
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by zeusdgrt(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=keishablack post=35968740][/quote] Now dts d first tym a lady is calling me dt,but truly was a bit of jealousy in ur words and you U know he can win ur hrt easily so let's nt go der missy.Anyway ders a thin line btw luv n hate swithrt.
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by petkoffDrake(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
keishablack:
Lol. Ok
. u agree? or havn't u seen or heard a guy saying "doh" b4?
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by keishablack(f): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
petkoffDrake:

u agree? or havn't u seen or heard a guy saying "doh" b4?
Mostly effeminate guys. It's "duh" by the way
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by keishablack(f): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Now dts d first tym a lady is calling me dt,but truly was a bit of jealousy in ur words and you U know he can win ur hrt easily so let's nt go der missy.Anyway ders a thin line btw luv n hate swithrt.
Get over yourself kiddo. Romanticising everything. U been watching too much telemundo.
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by petkoffDrake(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
keishablack:
Mostly effeminate guys. It's "duh" by the way
. I can't say it... I can only "type" such
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by SWG1: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
AlchemistDean:
Jim Iyke be formin' nigga yaw yaw...He's gettin' old..He needs to start applyin' Maturity to what he does

God bless you

I luved that guy from inception in one karate movie called armed forces, bit I'm perturbed that he still wants to be a boi at his age. He just should get his act right and act mature
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by zeusdgrt(m): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
keishablack:

Get over yourself kiddo. Romanticising everything. U been watching too much telemundo.
If only U knew.well it will really do U gud to learn communication technique cz from what U typed it shows U timid and naïve as a person,try being kul cz am nt trying to impress U
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by keishablack(f): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=zeusdgrt post=35970846] If only U knew.well it will really do U gud to learn communication technique cz from what U typed it shows U timid and naïve as a person,try being kul cz am nt trying to impress U [/q
U just making a mountain out of a molehill. Ok u've been heard. Now move on.
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by zeusdgrt(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=keishablack post=35971230][/quote] i alrdy have moved cz am the stagnant type myluv
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by keishablack(f): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
zeusdgrt:
i alrdy have moved cz am the stagnant type myluv
Adding, cutie, swthrt, myluv to the end of ur comments? Tell me, Is dt wt makes u good @ communication skills?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo / Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) / Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.