Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo (62616 Views)

Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra / Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) / Tinie Tempah Arrives Abuja, Poses With Armed Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
keishablack:

Adding, cutie, swthrt, myluv to the end of ur comments? Tell me, Is dt wt makes u good @ communication skills?
Hmmm. babe sumtin tells me u are very gud at playing mortal kombat. if not how come you are this gud at finishing,...BRUTALITY AND FATALITY? babe pls try pardon the guy on behalf of seun osewa and nairaland.com. all he is trying to do by those words is to compliment ur beauty which to me is beyond all human imaginations.
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by zeusdgrt(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
keishablack:

Adding, cutie, swthrt, myluv to the end of ur comments? Tell me, Is dt wt makes u good @ communication skills?
Hmmmmmm i can see U stuck with my conversations,well is a way making harsh words a bit soft on you and it has been working on you so far pretty
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by keishablack(f): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Hmmmmmm i can see U stuck with my conversations,well is a way making harsh words a bit soft on you and it has been working on you so far pretty
Turns out I was enjoying the banter cuz I had nothing else to do. But now my hubby is home so I got a bad case of the gat to goes...catchya kiddo
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by keishablack(f): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
mystage:

Hmmm. babe sumtin tells me u are very gud at playing mortal kombat. if not how come you are this gud at finishing,...BRUTALITY AND FATALITY? babe pls try pardon the guy on behalf of seun osewa and nairaland.com. all he is trying to do by those words is to compliment ur beauty which to me is beyond all human imaginations.
Lmao. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by zeusdgrt(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
keishablack:

Turns out I was enjoying the banter cuz I had nothing else to do. But now my hubby is home so I got a bad case of the gat to goes...catchya kiddo
Banter?i see,well say hi to ur hubby for me and seriously i really wish i could make U know d kiddo U talking with but dnt wrry thank God for secrecy on social net.hppy wkend kiddo..lol
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
keishablack:

Lmao. Thanks for the compliment.
Lolz. u re highly welcum her majesty, queen keishablack. a queen that even suppose beautiful angels are jealous of bcus even they the angels are suprise and jealous how sum1 cud b dis pretty. are u sure u re nt gonna shal the secret of ur beauty wit me? atleast let me share d secret(s) with my guys who has girlfrnds so dat their girlfrnds wil apply it. bcus if u dnt, then u shud be ready to accommodate all manner of guys bcus i bet u they wil all abadone their girlfrnds for u. WHO WOULDNT WANNA SHARE FROM THE NATIONAL BEAUTY?
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by mustafae(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
hmmm... Na wao000ooOOOOoooo, me self go carry ma securty
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by charlsecy(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Teeboy15:

Bros calm down na... d op initially redirected us to a link. U sabi vex o grin
It is well.
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=Princedapace post=35953545][/quote]3 words for u

Get well soon!

Your case needs psychiatric examination and solution.

I have gone thru your previous comments, your primary duty on NL is to insult people.

Well done....kudos!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jim, God and Armed forces.who is a better protector? Empty Brain? who's after you Mr Clean hands? If youre not foolish, you would have had that shot with a spiritualist by your left, whose also watching your back spiritually. Where were all the "armed forces" during the last Ikorodu bank Robbery.."Except God watch over a city the watchman watches in vain"
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by chubinwa(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2017
wateva...
bt wait o. ayam nut understanding. is he cowering from theft, kidnap or juju cus last time I checked, bullets don't penetrate juju
Re: Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo by anene222: 3:50pm On May 25, 2017
boost your account and see text below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky / Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo / Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.