Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State (6166 Views)

Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge / Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by McCoy662(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2021
The Eastern Security Network under the command of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has dislodged the fulanis community from ozibo village.
pictures from the scene shows the fulanis packing up their belongs in two trucks set to leave the community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by McCoy662(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2021
More

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Millenniumlady(f): 7:49am On Jan 03, 2021
[img][/img]Finally the farmers can grow their crops in peace.....

Meanwhile my boyfriend is from that state chief piiko a
.k.a captainmicth are you aware of this

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by goodmorning40: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2021
Pls jejely direct them back to daura

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Chicagoesontop: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2021
Nigeria jaga jaga, everybody scatter scatter ..

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2021
GMB might not her about this, but if he does, he is really going to be pissed off grin

i support the ESN on this cool

11 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Exc2000: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2021
Bye bye
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by chatinent: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2021
Bihari may term this killing of innocent souls.
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Mynd44: 7:54am On Jan 03, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is just setting innocent people up to be victims of reprisal attacks.

I wait for the usual attack and how I am a tribalist

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by descarado: 7:54am On Jan 03, 2021
How do communities allow these people to occupy their farmland to this level shocked.

A hated tribe throughout Nigeria. They want to make Nigeria fulani headquarter.

I blame the politicians and chiefs.
Greedy mofos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by BastardWike: 8:12am On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:
Nnamdi Kanu is just setting innocent people up to be victims of reprisal attacks.

Your sentiments and thought process always prove the part in bold to be right. Fulani herdsmen have been killing and kidnapping people all over Nigeria, I haven't seen you raise alarm on how it will cause reprisal attacks on Fulani people. Again, Amotekun were seen the other time killing fulanis in one of your forests and tagged it shootout, many fulani bodies were seen too but I didn't see you raising alarm that it will cause reprisal attacks on yoruba people. However, ESN is asking fulani herdsmen that illegally occupied people's farmlands to leave but because they're Igbos, you start saying it will cause reprisals on innocent Igbos. Can't you see your double standards already?!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by IamAtikulate: 8:14am On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:

Are you saying we should allow herdsmen with a penchant for blood to dwell illegally in our bushes?

Yorubas have OPC, Agbakoya and Onyebao and believe the East shouldn't. FYI, we are also ready for the reprisal. You yorubas have been the ones indirectly fueling this reprisal. I am sure deep inside you that is what you want.

Check your brothers' comment on ESN, most of them are "reprisals. reprisal and reprisal".

Any act of madness in any part of this country will be met with greater madness. I am sure you know that. if I were you, I'd be more concerned about my kind with half fingers and ears in Oyo.

Like I said, any act of madness against Ndi Igbo, be it in the West and North will be met with greater madness. We have right to defend ourselves and we will do it any way we seem fit. You and your brothers will continue to wail and we no send.

ESN AMAKA!!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Realtord43: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2021
grin
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Freestainworld(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2021
samyj2477:
Shut up ur dirty mouth there. Is this how normal people live their lives in the bush? they should live in the town where people can see them and pay rent too. You think cow rearers doesn't have money. U b MUMU aswear. Why are the Yoruba's and Igbo's in the north doesn't live in bushes too but pays rent up north. To slap u de hungry me u better get sense. Reprisal my nyash. if u like ban me I no send u, I go create another account. Fvck off
I tire oo, how can people be living inside bush in another man's land without paying rent, will still oppress the people and destroy their farm produce, let them go back to the North, enough is enough.

11 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by IamAtikulate: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2021
Tumbulum:
can you allow an Igbo man to occupy your land for free without paying rent.
Stu...pid idi...ot
Leave that thing. His hatred for ndi igbo is top notch.

Herdsmen are busy cutting his brothers' fingers and ears in Oyo and he is more concerned about why Igbos shouldn't defend themselves.

Ndi yoruba, I fear them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by INnaMAN: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2021
pak n go
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by okeyfrank: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2021
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.

YOU DO NOT ENTER PEOPLES FORESTS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND RAPE THEIR FARMERS, KILLING THEIR MEN

GO TO THE CITIS AND RENT HOUSES LIKE DECENT PEOPLE DO AND LIVE THE WAY THE WORLD LIVES

SAY NO TO FULANI OCCUPATION AND TERRORISM

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Marine54(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2021
That fulani herdsman called OyigboUpdate will be in pain right now !

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:

You are not a tribalist, but I think settling in town,villages and cities are much better for anyone, or worst case buy lands in same bushes and forests like everyother citizen does in various regions..

You can see from the pictures, that area is gradually becoming a settlement which might eventually become a problem in future going by past scenarios.

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by OyigboUpdate: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:

Lol I have never seen your comment for a very long time. grin
Na still me go still post when the reprisal starts. First do no dey pain
Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by IkpuMmadu: 8:54am On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:

shame on you

13 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2021
Let them go to the towns or cities to rent houses and pay taxes to the state, like everyone does. This same fulani nomads have been restricted in Ghana and other west african countries from dwelling in their bushes. No serious government tolerates that. And also, cow rearing is a business, a private business at that; let them pool resources together, buy an expansive land, and ranch their cattles.
Mynd44:

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Cashsteady(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2021
I'm not a fulani supporter but it will get to a stage when this esn won't be able to handle this cuz the reprisal attack will be tough they won't be able to handle from the pictures im seeing this fulanis are innocent and they mean no harm to the people. Igbo's are literally chasing northerners out of their lands why u lot are in other people's land feeling comfortable remember there are lot of igbo's in Abuja, Kano and the rest u pple should not complain or cry when The fulani are doing their own or.. this people are innocent but to igbo's all fulani are terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by lordlugards: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:

Man you are not fit to be a mod, you are too bias.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2021
Had it been they've raped your mother or sister, then, after raping either of them, they butchered them just like cows; cuts to their skulls, breasts, etc, I'd have taken you seriously. Igbos don't butcher their hosts, they don't kidnap their hosts, they go about their businesses, pay their taxes to their host state. And if they suceed enough, they build houses and develop their host communities.

NB: Fulanis don't own the north, they are nomads from futajalon. The Hausas own the north, but they were conquered.

Cashsteady:
I'm not a fulani supporter but it will get to a stage when this esn won't be able to handle this cuz the reprisal attack will be tough they won't be able to handle from the pictures im seeing this fulanis are innocent and they mean no harm to the people. Igbo's are literally chasing northerners out of their lands why u lot are in other people's land feeling comfortable remember there are lot of igbo's in Abuja, Kano and the rest u pple should not complain or cry when The fulani are doing their own or.. this people are innocent but to igbo's all fulani are terrorist

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Smoke55: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2021
Mynd44:

its A Pitty A Supposed Mod Made This Comment,they Were Never Asked To Leave The Region,we Have Millions Of Northerners Doing Lagitimate Business In The east Without Facing Any Problem From ESN,the Demand Is Simple Go To The Cities Or Villages,rent An Appartment Or Build One And Live Like Normal Human Beings,stop Living In Our Bushes Like Animals,is That Too Difficult To Undstand? If They Find Any Igbo Man Living In The Bush Up North They Should Send Him Parking As Well.

15 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Cashsteady(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2021
illumined:
Had it been they've raped your mother or sister, then, after raping either of them, they butchered them just like cows; cuts to their skulls, breasts, etc, I'd have taken you seriously. Igbos don't butcher their hosts, they don't kidnap their hosts, they go about their businesses, pay their taxes to their host state. And if they suceed enough, they build houses and develop their host communities.

Dude STFU we have thousands of igbo's committing all sorts of crimes in sw.. from selling of fake products, drugs that has even killed lot of people to armed robbery and co yet they ain't been harassed.. Not all fulani are terrorist go to oyo state and see how fulani are interacting with the people all living in peace.. the heatless fulani lives very deep in the forest and mostly operates on express roads all this one's here are innocent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2021
lol
Cashsteady:

Dude STFU we have thousands of igbo's committing all sorts of crimes in sw.. from selling of fake products, drugs that has even killed lot of people to armed robbery and co yet they ain't been harassed.. Not all fulani are terrorist go to oyo state and see how fulani are interacting with the people all living in peace.. the heatless fulani lives very deep in the forest and mostly operates on express roads all this one's here are innocent

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State by DoubleEngine007: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2021
I wish Edo state can do same,cux I know the two trucks will be landing in Edo State soon. They should go back to their land and be kidnapping and killing themselves there..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts / Boko Haram Members Are Trained In Algeria And Afghanistan? / Nigerian Leaders Responsible For Insecurity - Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.